raper / racist

texas

Emu.

1. Flag

>Australia

2. Irrelevant.

Ouch, sorry but it is true (´・ω・`)

(in Sup Forums) bantzmaster
(irl) kangaroo/koala (actually australia reminds me of the finder of H. Pylori but that's not one word anyway)

>Russia

2. Scientific / dictatorship

segregation

drug cartels

trump haters

we're a middle power m8, major regional power and our economy is the same size as Russia

Big fuckin spiders and crabs.

Sounds like what an irrelevant country would say.

Cheer up lad, you are slightly more noteworthy than New Zealand or Papua New Guinea

>slovenia

Melania

Powerful

Cuck

Aggressive

shart

Numerous

Either redneck or hipster

Maybe feminazi too.

>Lichtenstein

R A R E / multilingual

Jew

Rude ;_;

I will now kill myself. And you have to take the blame !

Fictional

T H I C C

Black

Mankind Divided

African

Soviet German

Hegemon

Greatest country to ever exist

Weird :/

The single greatest thing to ever happen to the universe ever
Pathetic

Literally only shart in marts in this thread.

Disappointing.

sharter

Vile

Leaf

Shart

CHI

Fecal matter, Walmart splatter

Leaf bitches, get stitches
Rhymes on a dime, leaf from thyme

>Walmart Splatter

Hamburger lovers.

>Korea

Fuckable girls in Soeul.

Best Korea

Home :(

Poverty / Rape

Pretty much.

>tfw not Indian
>tfw American living in India
>tfw seventh time here
>tfw usually enjoy being in cities like Delhi and Mumbai
>tfw this time I'm just fucking fed up with all the pollution and obnoxious, nosy people
>tfw will be back home and comfy in the Midwest in two months

Did you shat on a street yet?

literally me

Aztec (ie: superior to ""chicanos"")

Ass blaster, Walmart disaster

Inshallah. Delhi is like a second home to me, but I don't know if I can continue putting up with the pollution, litter, and obnoxious people year after year. Spent the last week sick and it's blown my mind how autistic guys here can be.

>bro what country you from
>I'm sick.
>bro you want a peg
>I'm sick.
>bro what you do for a living
>I'm sick.
>bro want to come my house and have biryana
>I'm sick, piss off.

India has sweet people but shit.

Nah. I've actually not seen anybody do it over the course of seven visits. You have to actively go seeking out bad urban neighborhoods to see designated streets (or spend a great deal of time in a village with an open latrine).

If I went to India I would totally use a designated shitting street. After all the Sup Forums and Sup Forums, it would be a crime to miss out on that opportunity.

Are toilets rare in India, tho?

Also is it easy to score weed off the old monk dudes?

Slow reply, must be high

Cheeseburger

bros :3

People would probably take pictures of you and put them on the Internet.

No, not at all. Most hotels, hostels, shopping malls, and halfway-decent businesses have Western-style toilets. Even in trains, there are two separate restrooms on each side of every compartment - one is an "Indian-style" squat toilet, whereas the other is a typical porcelain throne.

The problem is that, if you're riding in a lower class, people will usually get impatient waiting for the Indian-style toilet and go shit all over the Western-style toilet.

Delicious Pierogis
Fellow bro

>go shit all over the Western-style toilet.
they dont know how to use it or what?

cartels

No clue.

They probably just don't feel comfortable shitting while sitting. Some toilets have seats with footpads on the rim, so a person who wants to squat can, while a person who doesn't want to can sit and shit.

Also

>tfw going to Mexico in March or April
>had to cancel a trip last spring and still have my credit left over
>tfw wish I was eating tacos in Mexico City right now instead of being sick in India

reeeeeeeeeeee

well, I dont think I would know how to use a squat properlly or if I could
why travel to mexico?

Since 2015, I've started exploring Latin America. I've only been to Colombia, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica, but I love what I've seen so far. Given that I live in the United States and travel to Mexico isn't expensive, I figure I may as well go see the other country we share a border with.

Mexico seems interesting and lively, outside of the sour spots. I really like the food as well, even if it's different from the Tex-Mex we typically cherish in the States.

where do you plan going besides mexico city?

1 - New Zealand
2 - POOOOOOOO

You use a fucking hose in your ferries to clean your asses.

Also, your toilets are next to your shower and you have to clean the fucking floor everytime you bathe.

For best food and culture go to Oaxaca,

I don't really know. It'd probably only be a two-week trip. I was planning to go a year ago and haven't done much research since canceling my ticket.

Some people told me to check out a temple complex a few hours outside of Mexico City. I'm not too picky - my main reasons for going are food and to chill out. I just don't want to go to Cancun and shit.

tfw you won't take a motorbike trip around New Zealand any time this decade

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Oaxaca

Thanks m8, will bear it in mind. I still have another five or six months before I go, so I'll have plenty of time to think it over.

Streets are smelly and dirty

Superpower by 2030

new home

drogas

smelly people

>Mexico

Intellectual

They have to go back.

>Britain

Islamic

>superpower
>2030

What an awful joke. The Indian economy is rapidly growing, but this country will never be able to call itself a superpower without developing the capability to proper care for its own citizens. Female illiteracy is still like 35%, whereas only 82% of men can read. Most people live on less than $3 per day, which is shit even in rural areas.

>go shopping
>get beheaded

it's spelled "muslamic" lad

India 2

amigos, hermanos