What are some albums similar to self titled by violent femmes

What are some albums similar to self titled by violent femmes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzG26LL2Ono
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spoonfeeding is not music discussion.

Come on pilgram, specificly "I've been tired"

What anime is good this season?

calm down dude, i'm just look for a recommendation due to the fact that i liked an album

No idea.

Then you should ask /wsr/.

Idk about album but this kinks song always reminded me of that album.
youtube.com/watch?v=rzG26LL2Ono

Quit pretending you're not from Sup Forums. Go back there. Your autism isn't welcome here.

Never heard that album but the cover reminds me of Alice In Hell by Annihilator

His request is music related, just fuck off.

I do not visit Sup Forums, but feel free to believe whatever helps you sleep at night.

This is not a board for requests, unlike the work-safe requests board.

Well a request thread could easily turn into musical discussion if anyone like you are not in the way. I've seen it happened hundreds of times.

He's autistic; he craves this kind of thing. Quit feeding him.

Doesn't matter, still not a thread that belongs on Sup Forums.

asking i am asking people to give me musical recommendations, which will therefore be a musical discussion. Firstly, I'm not asking for recommendations towards what i should listen to, i'm looking for albums that are musically similar. There's no way in hell i'd get any music recommendations from /wsr/, as i don't want to listen to fucking nightcore remixes of kiss from a rose

I sincerely hope that you die today.

>never heard violent femmes
>telling others to get off a music board

Asking for recommendations does not qualify as discussion.

>Firstly, I'm not asking for recommendations towards what i should listen to, i'm looking for albums that are musically similar.

Why would you ask for albums similar to the one in the OP if you're not going to listen to them?

>There's no way in hell i'd get any music recommendations from /wsr/, as i don't want to listen to fucking nightcore remixes of kiss from a rose
Doesn't matter, /wsr/ is still the board for this kind of thread.

How edgy of you.

Yeah, and don't forget that he listens thrash metal. ha fucking ha.

Says the one who listens to DSBM because NSBM is racist. You know you're allowed to listen to music that isn't sad and whiny you know. Do you even know who Gerry Mulligan is?

What the fuck is DS/NSBM? Do you even know who your dad is?

>Do you even know who your dad is?
Ah I see. Nice Freudian slip.
>implying rap is music

How the fuck is that a freudian slip hahahahahah. Just fuckin kill yourself already. I will be the happiest person on Earth for two minutes, that's what you worth.