I love the shit out of Pixies, what other bands should I check out Sup Forums?

I love the shit out of Pixies, what other bands should I check out Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAJ4rtCSFMg
youtube.com/watch?v=UcjAFF8wGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=BC9o7BDku8E
youtube.com/watch?v=cMjlhIWxfFI
youtube.com/watch?v=IBcyuUy-l84
youtube.com/watch?v=M8fBuU-_IZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modest Mouse
The Breeders

Thanks, are The Breeders actually good or is it just because Kim is there?

Actually good. I would put Pod and Last Splash above Pixies' 90's albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAJ4rtCSFMg
youtube.com/watch?v=UcjAFF8wGHo

new pixies album in a couple weeks

never heard of them. will check them out

Indeed, I'm very excited.

What the fuck, this is like Pixies' younger brother. I thought that was Frank singing for a second there, and that soft to loud transition is amazing. Fuck, this is awesome. Thanks!

frank blacks, album teenager of the year has good songs, thalassocracy could have been on doolittle.

also strawberry jam by animal collective has the feeling of a louder pixies song

new single seemed solid

pretty punk as I recall

can we even call whatever he is putting out pixies, the only one even making an attempt is joey

my pleasure, glad you like it

I think its by far their most pixies sounding song so its not really all like that but that album and the next one in particular are really good

Modest Mouse are seriously incredible, glad you like it. Everything they put out in the 90s is to die for.

>implying they've done anything good besides a few tracks on the moon and Antarctica

Spoonfeeding is not music discussion.

neither is wannabe policing

That's exactly what he's implying. It is also correct

Quite observant, aren't you?

There's a lot where that came from m8. Ever listened to the Beatles?

music discussion is about 5 simultaneous grime threads and discussing the best track off kid a

destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=BC9o7BDku8E

Pavement, if you haven't already.
youtube.com/watch?v=cMjlhIWxfFI
youtube.com/watch?v=IBcyuUy-l84

This board has no mods, so it has to rely on people like me who try to make Sup Forums a better place.

Nice false dilemma.

This board has no mods, so it has to rely on people like me who try to make Sup Forums a better place.

Nice false dilemma.

>make Sup Forums a better place.

Damn, your life must be pathetic

and spamming threads is really helping, read the entire thing there is discussion going on you fucking daft cunt

Trying is the least I can do.

Nice projection.

>and spamming threads is really helping
I'm not the one who opens threads on the wrong board.

yes it actually does but regardless

Be Your Own Mod

We can hide threads for a reason. Show your appreciation of this relatively new function by using it.

>hide all the non-Sup Forums threads
>almost no threads left
No, I'd rather tell people where they should open threads like this one. I don't know why my advice is met with such hostility.

>almost no threads left
I've been doing this for literally years

you'll get used to it. think of how many threads you could've already hidden in the time you've been wannabe policing.

i guess you should check out LAs The Gun Club.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8fBuU-_IZU

After you listen to Fire of Love you will pretty much see what influenced Frank.

Frankly, Kim Deal is the my favorite part of the pixies. The Breeders were awesome.

A lot of iconic songs though. My 90s wouldn't have been the same without the Pixies, but I just can't listen to them much anymore. RIP.

The Unicorns, The Hobgoblins, the list could go on.