Americans defend this

>Americans defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/13/upshot/why-women-did-not-unite-to-vote-against-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

praise kek

Defend yourself

Every sane person does

>tampon flag can't defend his own nation

>implying JSDF aren't superior to all long nose militaries

250k less votes

win election

yep that's """democracy""" at work kids! The will of the people!

Imagine an Imperial Japanese soldier seeing that picture.

He'd probably commit sodoku after seeing such a shameful display.

underrated post

>commiting sudoku
is it this bukkake code thing?

Swedes are as dumb as the leftists here

Lower animals

Nobody is dumber than americans

>tfw in quiet suburb

For once I'm glad I live in this boring place.

That's easy

"Sir, who would you rather give your vote? a. Hillary Clinton or b. -" "B!"

Trump didn't even win by a small margin this time, but by 80 seats. If you live in California, your vote is practically meaninglessaltogether.

> If you live in California, your vote is practically meaningless altogether
THANK YOU BASED GOD

>tfw progressive left loses the touch of working class

I rather have him than Clinton in office. People voted in Obama for just being black and shit didn't turn out well. Thank god Hillary didn't win for just being a woman. I'm a sexist and racist so I wouldn't trust a black or a woman in charge. Also I didn't vote since I live in California so we were all for Clinton anyway.

>Fall for his outrageous fighting spirit and revolutionary anti pc mentality
>Not even a week after he suddenly started to moderate himself. No great, great wall, maybe just a fence. No complete destruction of obamacare, just amends, literally thanking Hillary (who have tried to drag him down to the mud) after the election
T-this time it was supposed to be d-different..

Elections are always wild like that so I don't know why people get so riled up. The media really made Trump out to be the devil or hitler incarnate. However, I doubt much will change for the average joe citizen with their entitled mentalities.

>The media really made Trump out to be the devil or hitler incarnate.
And that's why we wanted him. We need a Hitler to save us. Fucking media played us again.

Trump is a good guy. he's gonna give out america to us without a war

Liberalism in the US and by extension the west has gone downhill recently with shitty stuff like PC culture, and safe spaces.
I'm glad he won, because it gives the left a chance to actually reflect.
Also Hillary wasn't a liberal. She was a conservative democrat with more outdated values than Trump.

the liberals get into garbage like sjws in general and lgbt crap too much. none of liberals gives attention to the fact that those are wealthy people who arrogantly want to keep their high living standard at any cost yet make some arrogant arguments. thats surely one of the reasons that the liberals lost. personally think the outcome fucking deserves them.

but on the other hand, conservatives never help working class any time. they are just good at deluding those uneducated faggots into believing the conservatives side with them or at giving them "the feeling of winners". and ridiculously theres another fact that the illusion actually contents most working class retards regardless of their poorness. its just the world of delusion.

This
Democratic party sucks right now, but the conservatives don't exactly have a track record for helping create jobs.
Either way the old manufactoring jobs aren't coming back. We fucked that up long ago.

populism is one hell of a drug for uneducated middle class whites

2 nukes were not enough

You slant eyed niggers need a 3rd one

Just like my trump vote in Illinois is worthless

Hillary offered nothing though m8. I don't honestly blame a majority of Trump votes for doing what they did.
Not to mention the fact that all of Obama's job growth was in skilled positions. The poor laborer got nothing in return. They are still hurting from the recession.

>Love trumps hate
>Niggers start violent protests

lmao.

Majority of college educated whites voted trump

Trump has only ever spoken about helping all Americans.

They hate Trump's love.

pisses me the fuck off

I hate the fucking niggers in the US so much. i want to exterminate them all. We need a fourth Reich in 2017.

WE NEED to kill every single coon

Proofs

Settle down trudeau

>4% difference
Not exactly sweeping compared to the others.

How about we break it down by major?

I want to see how many STEM/Business majors voted for Hillary, and how many for Trump.

And also see how many women's/genders/niggers' studies majors voted for whom.

I have an idea but im not too sure. Any clue guys?

>Not exactly sweeping compared to the others.

Considering the meme of "only uneducated rednecks vote for trump" it's pretty interesting to see

also i like the "women hate trump for being sexist" and yet they vote him

I feel bad for americans having to deal with niggers

Here they're just a meme and everyone hates them but it seems to suck in the us because they always chimpout

I'm just pulling it out of my ass here, but could be the almost equal group that voted for Shillary is women.

nytimes.com/2016/11/13/upshot/why-women-did-not-unite-to-vote-against-donald-trump.html?_r=0

they mad

We are not a democracy you fucking tard. We have always been a republic union of states.

Electoral college orevents Califailia, Jewyork and cuckholm from dictating the natiobs policies for all eternity.

Now pray to mecca bitch.

I don't think people understand this

I don't think he understands that the state of California has the population 4x of Sweden

Exactly.

Does Canada have something similar to prevent Toronto and Montreal from basically controlling the nations policies for all existence?

Not really sure to be honest actually

It's funny how I'm a lot more interested in how the US works than my own country's politics

The benefit of having a democracy is that the majority vote wins, so everyone can just move on because nobody fucks with the majority

The benefit of not having a democracy is that people get angry that their vote didn't matter so you can have more riots for fucking with the majority

America had a civil war not that long ago? You don't say.

So how do you propose it works then?

New Hampshire has a population under 1.5million.

California has a population of almost 40 million. How should it work?

Second that, it'd be hella interesting to basically have a two colored map of fields.

I think we know the answer

Kind of like with Bernie supporters literally no one who wasn't poor agreed with any of the insane things he said

democrats have lawyers, professors and artists
republicans have entrepreneurs and self funding
with doctors its split 50:50

>engineers and architects
they're mostly republican, but also totally irrelevant

Democrats aren't that bad though, i can understand for previous elections. But this one i really don't see any justifaction for supporting the senile epileptic

Look at your fucking country faggot. You also have riots and Malmo is a complete shithole with daily grenade attacks. Cuckholm controls all your nations politics and lets in all tgese mudshits while Northern Ethnic Swedes feel fucked over.

Fuck tyranny of the majority.

>t. Satan

these niggers voted a billionaire as their representative kek
trump already put his whole family + a bunch of bankers at the helm of murka
lmao. truly a man of the people

populism as a meme can't die soon enough, along with liberalism and both the democratic and republican party
le pen won't be voted in france, trump won't keep any of his promises and in 4 years the populism meme will die

>defend a tard president
>don't defend your foreskin

???

ayyyy
americans just can't keep their tip

No, it's even worse here because of FPTP, so Trudeau got >50% of all seats with only 36% of the popular vote.

>Japanese fuck octopus

The electoral college system is supposed to give the less-populated states more power relative to their population in order to prevent a handful of states from deciding every election.