Happy crystanbul anniversary Sup Forums!

Happy crystanbul anniversary Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uExTwNxNxiw&list=FLClGHh3Gk4TIM9MksNNIpsg&index=1
youtu.be/kLu_MWmhCzk
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/47203441/#47203441
youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/46919367/#46922301
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/46919367/#46922063
youtube.com/watch?v=mfS5uumGu7Q&list=FLClGHh3Gk4TIM9MksNNIpsg&index=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

delet this

>losing a 3 point lead with 12 minutes left
that's some next level choking

>tfw you support a team whose sole existence is to cuck other teams out of trophies they desperately want to win

Thanks, I almost forgot since this event is not as celebrated as the slip.

youtube.com/watch?v=uExTwNxNxiw&list=FLClGHh3Gk4TIM9MksNNIpsg&index=1

anyone got that video with Sup Forums posts while suarez cries?

GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL GAYOL

>point

youtu.be/kLu_MWmhCzk

>liverslip
>liverchoke
>livermurder

>justice for the la

oh god watching Livercuck choke feels so godd

Kill yourself

It's hilarious because they actually went top of the league with this point but knew it wouldn't be enough

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/47203441/#47203441

re-live the moment lads

He probably meant the league wall. I mean table.

>tfw missed most of Liverpool's choke that season because it was final year at Uni and I was doing my dissertation

feels bad lads

This game, man. This fucking game.

Anyway, it's all on Gerard's slippery fucking ass.

Also, Arsenal in 4th KEK.

OUR
YEAR
LA

Obligatory

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

I still feel for Suarez, because he literally carried Liverpool and Brendan "Defending is easy la" Rodgers as close as one man can carry a club to a title without winning it.

Fucking glorious

>So it's 2 penalties and half a dozen free kicks Liverpool have been refballed out of so far in this game

>Liverpool aren't Arsenal. This isn't going to be like 4-4.

>

>that third goal

how do you leave a man that much space next to the box?

Fucking hell, poor Suarez but this shit is hilarious

>tfw I was in that thread
>tfw thinking back to what I was doing at the time
>22, still in uni, relatively happy and healthy
>now unemployed, 30lbs heavier, dad died, my team got relegated

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
Never4get

>sympathizing with Suarez

top kek

;_; you got my sympathy m8

Stupid cunts, why didn't they just put 11 men in the fucking box when they went 3-0 up?

>dem Suarez tears

that shit will NEVER get old

"It's easy to defend" - Brendan Rodgers

this will always be the GOAT pasta

They did the right thing but failed miserably.
Liverpool bagged a ridiculous amount of goals that season, and after Chelsea it looked like if they won both games, City would probably cuck them from the title on goal difference.

Their only hope was to thrash palace like five nil and then do the same against poocastle. I think that would have actually got them the title too.

>2014: Liverpool's dreams ruined by former non-league nobody Dwight Gayle
>2016: Leicester's dreams realised by former non-league nobody Jamie Vardy

Reminder that there is a non-league nobody waiting to make or break dreams in the premier league in 2018. Hopefully it will be Richard Head of Cuckfield Rangers scoring an overhead in the 93rd minute, cucking Arsenal out of a title.

>You now remember Wilfred Zaha

Sup Forums in the middle

how the fuck did they let it slip?

ridiculous amount of pressure. the title is not treated as a privilege by the fans, but a right (muh history). always worth noting that city had a game in hand for several games in the final run in, artificially making the gap seem wider.

>we had webms in mid-2014
where has the time gone? I thought we'd only had them like a year
that was a happy time for me though, summer of the end of my first year of uni, drinking and smoking ched, liverpoo getting cucked
great summer all around

>I thought we'd only had them like a year
For me it's the opposite, it feels like we had them since ever and I can't imagine how we lived without.

BASED FUCKING PULIS

>you now remember Cadfael

what a fucking excuse of a manager do you have to be to think that
teaching how to defend, how to stay in position etc is the primary job of any not utterly tactically inept coach

Imagine how funny it would have been if Spurs had beaten Arsenal, West Ham, and/or West Brom and Chelsea ended up being the ones who cost them the league.

He's blocking it because Suarez is crying though, it's not like he's trying to hide himself

he's still around, just not allowed to trip cos he's a janny

That's paraphrased, this is what he actually he said:

“It’s not difficult to coach to just get 10 players right on your 18-yard box.”

Basically saying that there's nothing particularly advanced about parking the bus. But he said this after the Slip game, when Liverpool lost to a team that was parking the bus....it was literally the worst possible time for him to say that.

That slip was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in all of sports, ever. I watch it almost daily. I watch it every time and I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or do both.

Liverpool Football Club, the most insufferable, delusional, unbearable club of any sport in all of humanity, was within literally touching distance of winning their first league title in decades. They were on the verge of restoring their former glory of the 1980's. They were on the verge of permanently extinguishing all the endless jokes about Gerrard having no Premier League titles, or how Liverpool has never won the Premier League. They were on the verge of pulling off a victory that they would have gloated about non-stop for ages and ages and ages and ages to come.

They were on an 11--ELEVEN game winning streak when they played Chelsea at home. This game and title was practically in their grasp. Then it happened. The DJ-kicking, diving, all-around scumbag Steven George Gerrard, who dedicated almost his entire playing career to trying to win the league for his childhood club, threw it all away in the most embarrassing, improbable, and comedic fashion in front of his home fans.

The look on his face after that goal went in. The look on all the Liverpool fans faces. It was pure gold.

Then, the next match, it was somehow better. The club that cannot stop talking about their 3-goal comeback in Istanbul squandered their last bit of hope by losing a 3-goal lead to Palace.

And Liverpool remains Premier League-less. They may very well never get another chance like what they had. Gerrard will retire having never won a league title with his club, and it's solely his fault. And none of this--none of it, begins to go into the irony of his "this does not slip" comment.

And all the dejected Liverpool fans can respond with is "W-why so obsessed with us?" as if they're not on the verge of tears whenever they think about it. It's glorious. The picture of Gerrard slipping belongs in a fucking museum

>Leicester has won the PL before Liverpool
it's beautiful

The fact that it was Chelsea and then Palace really made it special too. Chelsea, because Liverpool fans really fucking hate them, and Palace because Pulisball is the type of play that Rodgers always looked down his nose at.

we'll see next season

>Come back when you've won 18

Because that's never backfired on Liverpool before...

NEXYEARISARYEER

We'll see this season mate

This is amazing

me above them

Do you have a link to the thread for the Chelsea game? I'd love to see the meltdown.

"I DONT BELIEVE IT"

north-west above everyone?

champions league

>Last won: 1989-90
lol really? that's embarrassing tbqh

best region

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/46919367/#46922301

It was a sticky so It's quite long

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/46919367/#46922063

open this link, it's straight to the first post after the slip

Only reason for this has been the general interest of the sport. There is no secret that Manchester has always been a football city, hence all the talented young players thats come through for Yanited. However the rest of the country, especially London is catching up now, and I can see Arsenal or Chelsea surpassing Leverpul within the next 30 years or so.

>can see Arsenal or Chelsea surpassing Leverpul within the next 30 years or so.

>tfw you come from by far the most based part of England

>Just install Sup Forums x yesterday
>Finally realized why people keep spamming

Mine was the very last post.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfS5uumGu7Q&list=FLClGHh3Gk4TIM9MksNNIpsg&index=20

>ABLs already on damage control

We'll win the Europa League stay mad (especially you ManUre, Tottenshit and Arsenil)

ayy

liverpool is a great source of joy and laughter

thank you based liverpoo

>letting it slip

>ABLs
no one said anything about leicester you bellend

>ctrl+f 'cuck'
>zero results

>ctrl+f 'meme'
>zero results

good times

>ctrl+f 'baka desu senpai'
>zero results

baka desu senpai

Thanks! It was!

>liverslip

>liverpool winning yuroleague
>leivester winning PL
>palace winning FA Cup

God im so happy

>Let's all rememebr the game after the game where Liverpool lost the league
blackmanquestions.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this happened
unbelievable

why didn't Crystal Palace stop? they weren't fighting relegation.
stop, liverpool wins, oil money loses.

>casuals dont realise this game meant nothing unless liverpool won 8-0 and overturned city's GD

it was all about the slip

>casuals
>separating itself from others as if let itself being spoonfed/rained upon with information regarding your domestic league were something exceptional, by any means

>this draw meant nothing
it means two points thrown away, two points that'd make GD irrelevant.

can you be any more stupid?

What an amazing video.

It all comes slipping down

First webm I ever saw was the one circulating Sup Forums of the kid getting a blowjob from a fish

Must have been long long ago now

But it wouldn't have made GD irrelevant. If Liverpool had won 3-0 they would have been on 83 points with +53 GD. City would have been on 80 with +59 and an extra game, Both teams would have ended on 86 points.

>Liverpool wins
Wuld rather have oil money tbqh

Based Tony Pulis

>the standings at the end of the video

Where's Leicester? As a /lifelong/ I'm curious

Is this the most overhyped non-event in sporting history? Liverpool would've lost the league even if they beat Palace 8-0.

But le epic choke crystanbul XD

>a relegation tier side with rejects managed to play like champions and never slip up even when they were many points ahead of 2nd place to win the league while Liverpoo with fucking Suarez banging in 30 goals a season choked in the most comedic fashion possible when they thought the league was theres

Just goes to show how embarassing of a club Liverpoo is when the likes of Leicester can cruise to the title

>you were there for TORRES
>Bayern's great Cuck
>This does not slip
>TSSSUUUUUU
>Lester's meme magic win

I am blessed desu

they were trying to win 9-0

Still in championship familia

>forgetting >moyesposting

Out of curiosity where which regions would Stoke, Watford and Norwich fall under? I can't find any clear cut information.