Objectively the greatest album of all time

Objectively the greatest album of all time.

agree

agree

agree

agree

agree

hey guys whats going on in this thread?

delete this

agree

a piss bowl got found in a jar backyard
it had wings and a grey elephant flying in the river

agree

Thanks Captain Beefheart.

ayy

agree

Autist

Summer is over can we stop

disagree

i agree t b h

It's so shallow. It's pretty on the surface but isn't really saying much of anything.

You could say it's a Pleb trap :^)

What?? But I love wearing my Summertime Clothes!

why would it be important that the album is saying something
if the music is great then an interesting theme or message is just a bonus to that. But it can vary from album to album how improtant it is to the album's quality

i mean its good but i'd give it like a 7/10. would rather listen to hcti or sung tongs

I would normally agree on that point, especially considering that my personal favorites are all wild instrumentals.

I think my problem with MPP is that it gets worse every time I hear it. Sometimes the tracks sound a little disjointed laying over each other and don't do much other than explore pretty textures. That would be more than enough if the songwriting were worth returning to like it is on something Slowdive would make, but I think a big problem is that once you've heard a track it will never surprise you after that.

It's August dipshit

huh... i feel the opposite actually. Everytime i listen to it a new track stands out to me that i've never considered before. And even if it didn't do that the place it brings me to is just so fucking magical i can't help but love it

this

agree

checked