“Germany and America are connected by values of democracy, freedom and respect for the law and the dignity of man...

>“Germany and America are connected by values of democracy, freedom and respect for the law and the dignity of man, independent of origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political views,” she said in a statement, adding: “I offer the next President of the United States close cooperation on the basis of these values.”

>freedom of man, independent of origin or religion
>close cooperation ON THE BASIS OF these values

America and Britain are now the bestest of bros after Brexit and Trump. America and Russia are finally making peace with their past differences. So why is Merkel trying to stir shit up?

Why is Germany always trying to start a World War? Is it some sort of cultural obsession for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Russian_invasion_of_Holland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Market_Garden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should the US, UK and Russia attack and destroy the EU and free the people of Europe from the tyranny which has befallen them?

Daily reminder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Russian_invasion_of_Holland

>Why is Germany always trying to start a World War?
We are starting World Wars? Did I miss anything?

Do you really want to see a bunch of germans chimping out because the refugee thing isn't helping and there is no need to add more fire.

i like how there's always a dutch guy with a wiki about some war no one's heard of

DO IT

Oh boy here come the American liberators.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Market_Garden

Fugging collaborators

People constantly try to invade us. But they don't understand the power of canals. Once we even got invaded by France, Britain and half of Germany at the same time. And they still lost.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar

During WW2 and Napoleonic times our government didn't want to fight, so those were the only time we really got taken over. But we can usually just stall an army for months after which it's usually over.

thats because the germans are savages and don't fight like real men they shot those boys before they even landed like they filthy germs they are

Blame Monty

Britain, the Philippines etc are all completely cucked by America. Theresa May couldn't wait to suck up to big daddy Trump and then he called her ridiculously late: after Ireland and Australia even.

At least Germany are actually uncucked enough in this case to say that an election 3000 miles away isn't going to affect their current policy and they're only going to work with him if he plays nice

I am going to single-handedly save the white race

Just watch, immigration, black republican, foreign secretary and future leader of the White-Preservation Coalition

If you don't kiss USA's ass 24/7, you're literally on your way to become Hitler again

Thank you Mabungo, you are truely my greatest ally.

There is no pleasing these people. The USA tries to be bro-tier to our western friends like letting De Gaulle "liberate" Paris, or having Monty launch his pet campaign but it's our fault for not cucking them like the Russians did to their satellites when things go wrong.

Yeah Islam is a spreading proselyte backwards religion but France has a thing for soothing these totalitarian pulsions in people, for years French muslims have been peaceful and respectful of French values -- don't misunderstand me, they aren't anymore. But that began when France kept up with USA's anti-islam policy and started supporting and starting wars against Islam. We even have terrorist attacks now.

It's not about whether you tolerate Islam or not, it's about how you address the problem.

And you're wrong.

>I blame Charles Martel, he really started this whole thing. It would have been more peaceful if he didn't challenge their ideology.

You sound like a real bitch.

Nice strawman, little faggot