1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. Have you ever touched a girl's butt

Never ever.

1. Russia.
2. Almost dayly.

Yes

I even put the tip of my benis on her butthole but not in it because that's pretty gross

1. Don't have one
2. Never

>I even put the tip of my benis on her butthole but not in it because that's pretty gross
I used to fantasize about doing this

Yes, in 1st grade
Then it all went dowhill from there
>tfw your life peaked at age 6

I have never ever have had ever never ever

Once I was in a wedding congratulating my cousin and her groom, I was so nervous I poked my other cousin's satin-covered butt to make her get out of my way

1.America
2.No but I did (accidentally) touch a girl's boob once. She didn't seem to care at all.

1. Sweden
2. I've touched my sister's butt.

Sick of all these lies about boobs being erogenous zones

Only 1-3% of women can orgasm using boob-play

What's a boob? ;3

I never said that, was just saying that while I have never touched a butte I have touched a boobe :)

and it was a good experience

Did it feel nice?

Aus
No, not with their consent or them being family members

I-I don't understand, am I a metaphorical boob? Are you a hot trap with A-size breasts? Are you a small-boob aficionado

Just sayin' that women who throw hissy-fits over boob-touching are liars

It always does because they're always softer than you think

If you touch girls with all your heart they can orgasm even if you touch her hand.
How to deal with girls?
Love is the answer.

Never ever. I once accidentaly brushed my elbow against a girls boob, felt a lot harder than I thought it would.

Sure, i'm all for the ass.
Can't stop myself from putting a finger in her asshole when i'm fucking a girl. They love it

I love you Russian-qt/bro

sudan come play chess

this happened to me in grade 8 with the girl who developed big tits early. greatest day of my life

I am shit at it because of my ADHD and panic

lol it's fun m8

ive been learning again for the last two weeks, feels good man im getting not shit slowly

lynching niggers metaphorically

Okay I'll download an app and practice then come and play later

I like crossword puzzles alot they're endlessly fun but chess doesn't appeal to my autism

Never

BTW are you the Canadabro who was concerned about his health? I started a few threads looking for you. Hope you're doing great and the headaches are gone.

Just find prostitution threads in whatsapp and fuck a sharmouta

download lichess app

it's the best, free and opensource and works very well.

True man but give it a shot. I never thought i'd like chess but it gets me a rockhard erection when i destroy some fucking shithead

1. Denmark
2. From 4 different nationalities so far

Done then

Crosswords seem safer, I get anxious when playing GTA missions and things slightly deviate from the script

add me and we'll play it's really fun when you get good

Just focus your autism on learning some openings and lines and it'll get fun

turkey
yes

No I want to touch a pure girl's butt

>butt
>not grab them by the pussy

Yes
Slapped one too

IM DESTROYING NIGGERS

HAHAHAHA

I touched my mom's... Does it count?

sweden
yes

I love spanking a girl while she's on top of me, feels good desu and I like to hear her moans and grunts when it gets painful

My first gf said that feeling the pain in her butt for days afterwards reminded her of who she belonged to kek. fucked in the head.

>Australia
>along time ago when I was like 8 dancing at the discos.

Did she like it?

usa
no but a girl and a guy has touched my butt

1. Russia
2. No. Never touched a girl's butt, never touched a girl's hand, never hugged a girl, never kissed a girl.

r8

I am sorry, Ivan.
One day you will hug a beautiful woman.

Yes
By mistake

>dayly
I see, successful waste of genetic material dont even have to study masterrace-tier language well?

Flag
I have slapped several butts, and my butt has been slapped by several people. It was a thing in my school for a while.

Yes I did.

Finnfaggot. Now I know.

I slapped my little sisters butt countless times when I walked behind her in the stairs at home.

She gets annoyed every time kek. Feels good man

At an all girl's school? Hot

Oh, come on Johnny, I know it's not gonna happen and I'll die a kissless virgin. I'm 25, going to turn 26 next month, lots of people in my age are already getting married and I have never been in a relationship.

not cool

The loneliness even extends to Sup Forums. Of this I should not be surprised.

1. USA
2. No. But I hope that the first time I do, it is nice and firm and muscular.

I am an odd man.

Why did you think it was an all-girls school?

It was a normal school. Teenagers do silly shit.

I thought this stuff was common.

yes, many times

only two girls though

I was at a concert many years ago and grabbed this girl's butt who was in front of me but to the side. She turned around and punched the guy right behind her.

This thread is about girl's butts

I don't know how you can be that bad, though. I am an all-around unattractive 18 year old who never went to a high school with a chance at girls and I have hugged many girls that I could be friends with but both of us knew never a relationship.
Unless you were 400lbs and looked like a total serial killer I don't see how no girls would ever show you affection. That being said, I do not know how women are in Russia but you could at least try and go to a cafe or something. A concert, festival or something. There is hope for you.
If you have any male friends you could at least ask them.

And I slapped butts of both sexes.

Why not

She also used to sit on my butt and give me massages. And we slept together sometimes. But then when she got into puberty mom apparently took her aside one time and said she can't sleep next to me anymore. Feels bad man. We're still really close though and she's given me lots of relationship advice over the years.

>If you have any male friends you could at least ask them.
By this I mean you could ask male friends if they know any girls that might like you. Come on, some girls like the total loser type and want to make them feel warm and welcomed. And my understanding is Russian guys your age are generally good-looking, so why not give it a shot?

>all these hateful bitter comments seem daily on Sup Forums are done by bitter buttgrabbless virgins/people who grabbed only a few butts in their lives
>I am being influenced by these people

should I move to reddit or is it as sad as here?

reddit is incredibly diverse lad. there's subreddits for every kind of interest and demographic.

Move to /r9k/. It's filled with chad thundercocks.

>no one responds to my post
am i normal?

1. Oz
2. Yes, I grabbed a handful of my drunk cousins arse

Lolno, I'm not a 200kg landwhale or some grotesquely ugly freak. I just have never had any experience of communicating with girls - my school class had 22 pupils and only 5 of them were girls, my university group had no girls at all and even at my current job there are not female workers either. I don't even know what to talk to them about. And I'm also extremely shy and have low self-esteem/self-confidence.

>some girls like the total loser type

This is probably true for America and Europe, but here nobody likes losers.

>A concert, festival or something.

I don't live in the capital. Good concerts and festivals performed by foreign bands and musiciants are quite rare in my town and the tickets are very expensive.

Yes

go to the gym,get some tattoos,grow a short beard(cause most russians cant) ...
thanks me later..

>cause most russians cant

why?

Is it just bad genes or lack of testosterone?

France
yes

>go to the gym,

I've tried. Was regularly working out for almost a year, but hasn't gained much muscule mass.

>get some tattoos

I'd still look like a feminine faggot, but with tattoos.

squats+oats

when was eleven
now i'm complete autist

no, never even holded hands or had a conversation longer than 1 minute in friendly/romantic manner.

that's to become a tranny

same, and I'm 25 years old!!!

move to a richer country and get a better job and buy steroids then.

what does she smell like?