>all of that Merseyside dross

just play the Lesterlads ffs

--------------Hart
Clyne--Cahill-Stones--BANES?
------Dier--Drinky--Henderson
----------------Alli
--------KANE?--Vards

unironically coming home

It's a shame Roy has put so much trust in the spoilt brat Merseyside and North London kids.

Players like Clyne, Walker, Rose, Dier, Alli, Lallana, Barkley, Milner, Walcott, Henderson, Chamberlain.

They shouldn't be anywhere near the team, just shows what you can do with players like Vardy, Drinkwater, Albrighton. And Roy will still start Danny fucking Wellbeck.

It's not coming home because the team is tainted.

If more than 1 or 2 of those players are playing we're completely fucked.

>They shouldn't be anywhere near the team

Can't tell if you're serious or not, but Dier is pretty much the only decent DM England has and Alli is miles better than Milner or Henderson, even if he is an asshole. Kane is easily England's best striker at the moment too.

--------------Hart
Walker--Cahill-Smalling--Rose
--------------Dier
Drinkwater-----Milner
----------------Alli
----------Kane------Vardy

Hart
Clyne, Shawcross, Morgan, Rose
Barkley, Drinky, Dier, Alli
Kane, Vardy

I'm not memeing, They're a cancer. Unproffesional, pathetic footballers.

Alli is 19, of course he's going to do stupid shit every now and then. The rest of those guys seem pretty professional (except Rose), but I don't really ever watch Arsenal or Everton play, so I don't know about Walcott, Chamberlain, or Barkley.

>Lelbeck

Can someone explain why Welbeck is so disliked?

I'm an arsenal fan, and he seems ok to me, especially considering his injury this season - or is it literally because Giroud & Theo are so shit up front that it makes him look good?

Mind you, I have no idea how he played at United.

>I'm an arsenal fan
Fuck off back to your own cancerous atmosphere in /arse/ and talk about finishing 4th again like the sore losers you all are.

You wonder why he was pushed out at United? Every season he's done the same thing, minimal improvement. Typical Arsenal young player, comes in with an expectation of suceeding and improving, and what do you get? utter over rated dross worthy of finishing in the top 4 just because there's enough creativity within players like Sanchez and Ozil to carry the others over the line year after year. Honestly might as well be playing Darren Bent upfront.

Thanks. That was actually pretty helpful.

You should get out, and enjoy the sun.

Yeah I can

No problem pal, i'm off out to celebrate with some mates later.

What are you celebrating?

>And Roy will still start Danny fucking Wellbeck

What reason could he possibly have to start Welbeck? He's England's 5th-best striker at best.

the King.

He's going to start on the left of a front 3

Sterling won't be healthy in time for the tournament?

He's not good enough to start on the left.

Sterling should be an impact sub at most

OLLY
L
L
Y

I don't hate the guy but he always seems on the cusp of being good. He's 25 and has never had a consistent run of form and has yet to hit double digit league goals in a season. I've just lost my patience with him