How should Cubs fans respond to bandwagoners? After all, where the fuck have these people been during the suffering?

How should Cubs fans respond to bandwagoners? After all, where the fuck have these people been during the suffering?

Look at your stats for ticket sales and increase prices accordingly

I'm gonna get tf tped but fuck it

>tf
>tp

The Cubs have always had a massive fanbase though.

>muh lovable losers

This.

The Cubs are the official franchise if bandwagoners everywhere. You cant stop it now.

Your stadium is literally just another bar in Wrigleyville, where every frat boy and slut within a 5 mile radius can dress up in their "cubbie" gear and go get drunk and talk to each other. When your entire franchise is based on being nothing more than a gathering place, you cannot keep bandwagoners out.

Embrace it. You probably are one yourself.

>The Cubs have not won the World Series in 107 years, the longest championship drought of any major North American professional sports team.

How have they been so bad?

Who gives a fuck? Just be happy that your team is good.

lifelong cubs fan here, bandwagoners make me sick but finally winning a world series will make us forget the annoying bandwagoners

stay strong cubs bros

It's mostly bad luck, really. They probably would have won back in '03 if it wasn't for Bartman.

Same here, as a guy born in Chicago all these bandwagoners make me sick. That's why I'm glad I'm a Yankees fan.

How do you think the old guy who has been going to Cubs games for 70 years feels when he sees all these college-aged douchebros at the ganes all proud of how they are "lifelong" Cubs fans and talking about their life of suffering?

Jesus christ, have some self-awareness. You guys are nothing.

>if it wasnt for our own monumental collapse

FTFY

>Jesus christ, have some self-awareness

It's a joke, he's just using the Leicester /lifelong/ meme for the Cubs

Im not just talking to the brit.

>our
>implying that I'm a Cubs fan

I have a very different reason to be upset about 2003

For a while it was just bad luck, but in the 1980's the Cubs crafted a marketing scheme that played up the atmosphere at the ballpark. It appealed heavily to the collar counties of Chicago and kind of made Wrigley into the "most beautiful building in sports."

The Cubs draw no matter what, mostly from tourists and suburban fans who like to make summer forays into the city, so there has been no impetus on them to win anything. Even their current success is really just an accident, the real goal of the plan thy used to acquire all that young talent was to slash payroll down to nothing so Tom Ricketts could show his father that he was a real businessman too. Very fitting that the Cubs franchise is owned by some old school GOP hicks from Nebraska.

>have 3 run lead in the 8th inning
>guy in stands catch foulball
>team completely chokes the lead away
>w-we would be world series champs if not for Bartman

You accept them as a fact of life and move on. What the fuck are you going to do about it? This has literally happened with 100 percent of teams that are successful. There will always be some bandwagoners. Just laugh at how fake and flaky these faggots are and continue living your life

>Have a 3-1 Series lead
>blow it
>blame own fans
And here I thought Ottomans knew better by now. Typical

The solution is to only let people who were at the last world series win to buy tickets

You deal with it. I mean there is a certain joy attached with true fans when their team wins , so enjoy that.
I know personally it's impossible for me to like anything other than a Chicago team. Even after movie to Seattle while the Seahawks won the super bowl I just didn't give a shit.

Are any of them still alive?

Cubs fans should get the biggest break in terms of bandwagon hate because they had the longest time in irrelevance. See 2012.

>cusb fans think they'll break the drought this year

If someone was an infant they'd be 108 now