Prepare your anus

Prepare your anus

I have a feeling that that's not gonna happen at the end of the day

czech more like germany

pls be gentle, master

>butthurt already
Trump is a nationalist.
If Russia does anything to expand itself without permission of Trump then we have 2nd Cold War on our hands without a fucking doubt.

I mean he even proposed shooting down Russian jets that fly close to American ones like fucking Turkey did.

What do you think is gonna happen?

And don't get me wrong I would love to see Russia and America being buddy buddy but at the end of the day it won't happen on the level you burgers believe it will

>propaganda

holy shit can you foreignfags stop

I wonder whether Boland is fucked if it happens, or will it be actually profitable for us. any /geopolitics/ user here thsat could answer?

He fucking said it at his fucking rally somewhere I seen it myself for fucks sake.
Might post a link if I find it.

But he's right ffs, are you the cliché or what, fucking burger ?

Do you really think putin will accept the depploiment of missiles barriers in romania ? Even if it's for Iran ?

Shithead

>privet trump will you trade Ukraine for poland

dude we are pulling out of the middle east
do you even understand english does czech republic even speak a language

>Trump has a fetish for Slavic women
>Trump has a fetish for powerful women
I bet he'll fuck Natalia when she becomes president

Actually...
is this realistic scenario?

retard
stick to french politics
the big dogs are playing

absolutely

She will be TRUMPED

Trump being a president was also unrealistic, I guess everything is possible now.

burgers understanding of politics is so barebones lmao

American nationalism dosen't equal american interventionalism/imperialism. most american nationalists are isolationalists

i dare you two wouldn't
emperor xi will defend us at all costs

trump is russia useful idiot. they backed him and paid shills all over Sup Forums to make him win. they also backed wikileaks, which conveniently released only the shit they had about shillary, and kept trump's dirt for themselves.
americans love being cucked, even by their sworn enemy. truly the greatest cucks.

Shillary supporter spotted.

The race to Uranus will soon begin

shillary lost you dumb nigger, spewing memes about her won't help you faggots anymore, even if i know that you will use this comeback for the next 4 years. it's a proven fact that russia bribed wikileaks to help trump.

Yeah, no.
If Giuliani and Sessions get important posts (Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense), even less so.
Republicans have a deep running anti-Russian sentiment inside them. Trump is just his usual businessman self, and is able to change his """views""" overnight.

Are you really so disconnected about your own politics?

>proven fact

Can I into club?

>russia bribed wikileaks to help trump.

It's possible that relations with Russia will improve marginally. A wholesale redirection of US policy isn't possible, however.

Something something Putin devil

i wanna kick your white asses

russia needs to be friends with america more than ever, but who is the one that don't wants that?

Us. I don't want that. We should ally ourselves with non-Anglophone cunts.

*shouldn't ally ourselves

NO

The naivety of American russoboos is adorable