ITT only the rarest of rares are allowed to post

ITT only the rarest of rares are allowed to post.
Then discuss why there is a lack of participation of your country in Sup Forums
>Everyone is a fkin normie

Other urls found in this thread:

differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-chinese-and-taiwanese/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I meant Sup Forums
FML

Fk off Qipro

How is North Cyprus?

slightly poorer
not here 4 long

cyprus is rightful british clay give us the rest of the island pls
thanks x

villa :DDDDDDD

>tfw from Cyprus but moved to the UK so no unique flag anymore

It sucks

yo man
when will u get back to conquering some stuff
instead of exporting gay ass anime, weird ads and shit culture
>cuz i wanna visit

only non whites behind western flags

why should i?

Is this that rare?
I mean taiwan is very much overpoupulated

your flag and anthem are not here 4 long as well. Federation will have none of them.

I actually hate the fact that we use the greek national anthem
also who gives a shit bout the flag when you have a united country
>also this flag wont be here for long

i thought you were greeks

according to my research
the active taiwanese user number on Sup Forums are below 5
so i count myself as ‘rare’

Why is it that Eastern Asian fags are pretty much on japanese or chinese or other asian websites rather than those english - american ones?

I don't care about what happens to ungreatful Cypriot Turks. They live off by the Turkish taxpayer money since 1974 and yet they complain about anything.

They are Rum (Roman), not genetically Greek but culturally. Turks on the other hand are genetically Greek but culturally not.

>They are Rum (Roman), not genetically Greek but culturally. Turks on the other hand are genetically Greek but culturally not.
The fuck? I didn't know am Roman
Turkish Cypriots are Greek descendants?

>Turks on the other hand are genetically Greek
turkey is like a package full of jellybeans
mixed

idk
probably bcuz we didn't have any "asian union " thing,

What's the difference between china and taiwan?

I meant the Turkey Turks. We call Cypriots Rum (Roman) and I'm sure I read about hot Cypriots are not related to Greeks genetically. You being Roman makes more sense in that regard.

i met a guy from cyprus that's studying at my university. Cool guy likes to smoke weed and browse internet memes

smoking weed is for subhumans and whites

are you familiar with what is being taught in Turkish schools about the 1974 invasion?
i'd like to hear your propaganda to compare to ours

Do you have hot water? Do you consider yourself greek?

Blood should be on the south side since they started the fire

I know.During Greece's independence war in a lot of villages populated by turks,turks were killed.Greece wanted to make cyprus part of Greece,and Turkey in fear of the turks went to protect them.Kinda like Serbia-Croatia yugo war.

just google it
differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-chinese-and-taiwanese/

My boy educated

Yes and no

>no
What do you consider yourself nigger?

how bout
>cypriot?

>What do you consider yourself nigger?
The answer is in the question

Meme nationality, you're ethnically greek

the fuck u roach
killing my ancenstors wasn't enough?

lol why u do even exist

why do u*

You're all turks in denial

Shouldn't people in Turkey be turks first for us to be turks?

what is missing itt is ikibey preaching the whole planet is Greek

why did you steal my picture t*rk

Why do you use this balkanshit name?

>disari cik dediler
sicmaya gettim

And you not turkic

yes we are

I am Pontic Greek living in kavkaz
I don't know much about greece because I don't care about muh heritage. Ethnically are cypriots just greeks? they look a bit different

You are a faggot. We are greek. If you don't like it move to the north and be with the rest of the kebabs. Fucking subhuman.

lol no. Turkish Cypriots are not Greek descendants. Cyprus was first populated by the greeks who taught the locals (eteocypriots) the Greek language and tradition.
The kebabs first arrived in 1571 when Cyprus was under Turkish occupation and as per turkish policy, 20k people were ordered to move from Turkey to Cyprus, thus altering the demographic of the island.

wait so cypriots are different race originally ? or what.

Cyprus history begins into 5800-3000 B.C (stone age), then 3000-2300 B.C (copper age). The early Greeks arrived in Cyprus around 1225 B.C after the end of the Trojan war where they founded kingdoms and brought their language, religion and tradition. The early citizens of Cyprus where called Eteocypriots. Not much is known from them (at least in my knowledge). The Eteocypriot language became extinct after the Greek civilization flourished.

>Trojan war

Thats a myth you fuckin idiot.

leave cyprus alone animale

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, Citrus

You are a retard. Trojan war actually happened as a historical event not as the tale described by Homer. Unless you actually believe that thousands of Greeks went to war over a pussy named Helen, and one of them fought Cyclops and the gods of Olympus until he got back home.

Open a book and educate yourself, you illiterate turkroach.

the thing is those kebab are greeks too just the Anatolian type

ok. there's such little information about cypriots, all the sources just say ethnically you are the same as greeks, when you look a bit different I think

It still boggles my mind that Iceland is not a rare flag even though their population is only "323,002 (2013)"

Cypruss was conquered in 653 by Arabs.

Spain and Sicily too but not for long

Arabs aren't Turks m8

>Turks in 653

>I actually hate the fact that we use the greek national anthem
wtf?

>genetically Greek
lol wtf does that even mean

Do you speak Greek?

>tfw no cypriot gf

stop this shit. nuke cyprus

there were many ancient greek colonies in Anatolia. Of course, the greek blood was washed away over the centuries by the ottomans and what have you, but let him believe what he wants.

But Greeks when they first came to what is now modern Greece had their blood "stained" as well by the natives (Pelasgians et al.).
There is no purity.

The only breakpoint in north cyprus occupation is just that stupid enosis butthurt. The goverment wouldn't give a shit and waste its resources if there wasn't anything else.
edgy

>Trojan war actually happened as a historical event

Holy fuck kys tard. You cant name a single fuckin source that states it actually happened.