Biggest game in their entire clubs history, just need one goal to reach a historic CL final where anything can happen

>biggest game in their entire clubs history, just need one goal to reach a historic CL final where anything can happen
>jog around the pitch, not giving a shit just waiting for their next pay check

>the ''''''''city'''''''' of ''''''''''Manchester''''''''''' City

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVuIo61VEJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tinpot club with 14 fans

WHAT I'VE FELT WHAT I'VE KNOWN NEVER SHINE THRU WHAT I'VE SHOWN

[CALL ME UP]

MY NAME IS RICH FOOTBALLING MERCENARY AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK

dutchfag on suicide watch

AMERICANIZATION OF FOOTBALL

It's just the future that jews planned for us.

lmao won't be surprised if he doesn't post again until next season when city buy some more overrated shit

he's probably looking at this thread with tears in his eyes right now

B-but muh league cup

dutchfag on suicide watch
poop on suicide watch
sandniggers on suicide watch

You are now imagining Pep Guardiola, on a rainy Wednesday night, involved in a FA Cup 3rd round at Sheffield United.

Dutchfag has been on a very long phone call...
>with the suicide hotline

You are now imagining Geoff Shreeves winding Pep up every weekend.

would have been different story if kompany hadn't gone off injured within 10 minutes

>Yaya Toure admits he thought it was Manchester United who wanted to sign him from Barcelona – and his agent had to tell him it was the team that play in blue who actually approached him.

ayyyyyyyy

yeah, they would have conceded more because kompany hasn't been good for at least 2 seasons

got refballed

Sums up City players relation towards the club.

>two shots on target over 180 minutes against a team that defends with Ramos and Pepe

If a team were paid to purposely lose, it would exactly like City did last night.

In a way, that's actually what happened.

Didn't Robinho also say something like he's happy to play for chelsea when he was at ManCity?

Yeah, pretty sure he said that he was proud to have signed for Chelsea at the press conference.

Honestly can see city finishing 5th. They'll lose to Arsenal at the weekend and either United or west game will pinch 4th

>Pep in Europa

El em ef ayyyy oh

>Ramos and Pepe are bad defenders cuz memes xD

youtube.com/watch?v=GVuIo61VEJ0

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN
WE'VE GOT PAYET
THE DREAM IS REAL

Also screencap this, if West Ham finish 4th I will name my child Slaven Mark Dimitri

I'll give you the tips of my people.

NFL: Belichick is doG!
NBA: BPA
MLB: A good GM & great scouting will give it to you
NHL: BPA

Mix the four, find a genius autistic who scouts the best player available. CHAMPS!

Man City made the "fug le modern football" meme great again.

perfect reason to stop bandwagoning them now, right?

you realise how pointless these threads are, right?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

mad af

i am so mad. i am going to stop supporting city now because of this. holy shit, i cannot believe i picked such a shit team to support. holy cow i cannot believe it ended like this. now i will support leicester.

Welcome fellow /lifelong/

your fault for being a filthy bandwagoner lad

its not bandwagoning when you support a club that was playing at maine road, you mong cunt.

aww did you find that out on wikipedia? what else did you read pal?

this is funny. i can understand that you are upset that someone started supporting a club back in the days before you were even born.

it's okay mate, you can always hop back on whatever bandwagon you were on before. I won't judge you for it

Did you ever go to Maine road?

the biggest club has always been man united so why would i have switched from them to city...

you just got BTFO kiddo

Not really. Bale's goal was a fluke cross that deflected in, there's nothing Kompany would have done to stop it.

In Soviet Dutchland, suicide hotline call you.

no, why would i want to go back to the shithole that ancestors escaped from.

uhhh mate...no one mentioned man united...

>Arsenal

Back to your containment thread, scum.

>you can always hop back on whatever bandwagon you were on before

why would anyone bandwagon united (the biggest club of the last 20 years) then switch to city in 2000?

you're a fucking mong cunt

Then you aren't a fan. You're a commodity. A byproduct of modern football. Simple as.

Remind me how many of the top 6 teams city have beaten this season? If that team from lastnight shows up in your final fixture it won't even beat Swansea

>the state of this assravaged aussie bandwagoner

LEL

that implies you supported city in 2000, why would you lie? we're all anonymous here it's okay

Wew fuckoff bandwagoner, /lifelong/ application already closed this tuesday

Remind me how many league titles Arsenal have won in the past 12 years.

Remind me what it's like to be relegated

So fucking mad

LAUGHING

no bully pls

Sorry, only fans who have attended more than one game are allowed to have football opinions. MLS doesn't count ;)

City is fucking shit, surprise surprise