Girls of Sup Forums music tastes

someone made similar thread like two days ago, but half of the comments were like "women don't go on Sup Forums" so idk I wanted to see if this one gets more responses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kTwDLWlCQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hDpfIMs8Yw8
youtu.be/uPudE8nDog0
youtube.com/watch?v=BOkP-GjSeGo
youtube.com/watch?v=mS5jTh7RkEE
youtube.com/watch?v=7k9Imelv1uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UqdcGsK5_2E
youtube.com/watch?v=gQMcug2PK7c
youtube.com/watch?v=zu3y4WWQ7Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you start op

>wanting a Sup Forumstant gf
>not being a cuck

you need a gf to be cucked first

Girls seem to like less aggressive stuff generally, anectodilly absolutely locqucious dez

posted this last time but fine, my 5x5 from this month

I also love mbv and astrobrite. What's the green album on the bottom row that says betti-cola? Is that the album name or the band name. It really looks familiar.

It's hard to do threads like these because there aren't a lot of women on mu, and men tend to get mad when things aren't about them. Lately I've been listening to a lot of funk and soul, the new lydia loveless, the new katie dey, and some southern hip hop.

which southern hip hop releases

> Sup Forums
> women

Kek. Are there even women in Sup Forums at large?

>men tend to get mad when things aren't about them

what a ridiculous thing to say

UGK's Ridin' Dirty, Z-Ro's Life of Joseph W Mcvey, and 8Ball and MJG's On Top of the World.

just speaking from experience, whenever these threads get made there's been a lot of "hurr durr womemes are dumb whores with no taste"

>beat happening
>heavenly
this is a good list
what on here should i listen to next

it's not incredibly interesting

why you care tho
Goya is my spirit animal *w*

Bait shitty taste

lol post your chart nerd

What are your favorite Ariana songs?

to be fair, most people on here are dumb whores with no taste, period. vagina or no

I thought Sup Forums hates tumblr.

uhhh i might be a pleb

are girls tumblr now?

my everything, thinking bout you, most of them desu

>nacho grande burrito supreme
>good
garbage

>unwound
patrician

>didn't fall for the loveless meme
you're not as pleb as you think

Girl here. I really like the taste of dick.

>alvvays

ayy

ey yo girl
i liek bullet or my valentine and gren day too
wanna sex me?
gib me a call

Why are girls such sluts all the time?

alvvays is dope tho

I like a lot of Ariana songs too but as albums go I prefer DW over the other ones.

yeah thats what I meant my dude.

I like hope sandoval, vashti Bunyan, sybille baier, type o negative, a few asians like suran, Linus blanket, low end project, Cheng bi and then classical music (mostly piano pieces).

How patrician am I Sup Forums?

i am girl and listen to nu-male cuck reddit music ::::::))))))

all are good

>classical music (mostly piano pieces)

Don't be jelly

ayyyy

Please bully me

finally somebody else on this board that likes views

>is girl
>listens to pinkerton

You're letting us down, sister.

I love Alpinisms! Not too into the rest of SVIIB releases, but I love that one. I never see it get discussed on mu.

I didn't really like SVIIB either, not sure why though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kTwDLWlCQQ

God-tier song

Betti-Cola is an album name! It's by the band called Cub, they did cover of beat happening, maybe that's why it looks familiar. Anyway, I really like sugary sweet melodies and songs about kissing your crush, so I highly recommend it haha
Marine Girls - Beach Party/Lazy Ways
Glo-Worm - Glimmer
All Girl Summer Fun Band Self-Titled

i wanna die

yeah DW is so good, lots of baangerz

>ajj
>jeff rosenstock

marry me thx

neck yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=hDpfIMs8Yw8

Why the fuck would anyone say they were a girl on Sup Forums except for solely fucking around?
You just get
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

talking heads, smiths ,and destroyer are my 3 fav bands

Girls

Fags

I'm a girl too and I guess I just wanted girls to share their tastes, there's no deeper idology here.

is this based on whether or not you like their taste

>like their taste
No, both are pleb as fuck

>girls thread has best taste on Sup Forums right now

have men been the meme this whole time

wait, is that under the cuddlecore umbrella? That's probably why it sounds familiar. I love sugary twee sounding stuff too. I'll def check it out!

I always say this lol. I feel like women are more open minded with our music, so like, we don't care what other people think as much as men do. That's why you get girls listening to weird obscure music as well as top 40 pop.

I haven't heard term cuddlecore before lol, but I googled it and Cub is considered that so yeah probobly. I recommend anything from Sarah/K Records, twee is such particular, narrow (?) genre of music still it has such an large scene and so many bands to search for, and that's really cool.

i am not a girl but if i was i would probably only listen to wings

Fuck off faggot

I don't think girls care less than men, but idk listening to top 40 pop is more socially accaptable for women. If some girl listens to obscure music she is considered "cool" or whatever, but she doesn't lose this statues if she listens to top 40 pop at the same time.

not a lesbian but thanks :)

Women don't have 'tastes'.

Women are simply more consultative beings than men are. For whatever reason, they are more timid about making bold statements and deviating from normalcy. They can't shop for clothes alone, they can't judge men alone, and they can't even urinate alone. They support each other through groupthink. Because of this, the average woman's musical taste is more bland and typical. They don't want to be "on the outside".

"But wait," you might say "not all girls listen to pop music exclusively." This is correct. Some women do indeed venture outside of society's musical comfort zone, but their reasons for doing so are rarely musically-motivated. These women are simply looking for a scene or subculture to wedge themselves into, using music as another fashion tool. It's all about image. How many "artsy" girls do you know who insist that their taste is "atypical", "unique", or "eclectic" who have an iPod full of the same girl-friendly, Pitchfork-approved artists like Radiohead, Sigur Ros, and the like? Quite a few, I'd wager. Women are generally considered to have bad taste because they lack any true interest in musical discovery.

Want further proof? How many girls do you know who are into Noise? Who are into Krautrock? Rock in Opposition? Classical avant-garde? Not many. This is because these styles of music, while unique, cutting-edge, and extremely rewarding, have no fashion culture built around them, and no cute boys who listen to and perform these types of music. Music is another article of clothing for women, and it makes basement-dwelling experts froth at the mouth whenever females claim otherwise.

lol nobody cares faggot

wew

im into noise and krautrock go back to

This is true.

didn't read lol

I think a lot more girls browse here than you guys suspect, but of course, they either don't reply to threads or pretend to be a guy (in situations that would reveal gender) because they know the backlash they'd get.

everyone knows the cutest boys and girls listen to and perform twee pop

I'm hype for this.

Also, I like to listen to a lot of lo-fi hip hop beats.

I wish I was as cute as Rose Melberg

i saw a girl at the bus stop a few weeks ago who looked like amelia fletcher

Probably plebby

this sounds like the basis for a highschool sociology paper w/o doing any research at all

3/10 for making me reply

Yeeeessssss I love Sarah Records. The Field Mice are the best.

Oppenheimer Analysis is top shit senpai

chinese-american girl here, do you want me?

recommend me stuff pls

youtu.be/uPudE8nDog0

>felt
lloyd cole and the commotions and orange juice

youtube.com/watch?v=BOkP-GjSeGo
eastern european post punk

already listen to them but thanks x

is your name Jane?

just had my period today... sucks

Yeah it's probably 50 percent for each. Internet is available to everyone now and Sup Forums got way more popular thanks to YouTube assholes

no, why do you ask?

skype?

hey i liked it, thanks. got more like that?

you have almost exactly the same taste as this girl I matched with on tinder that shafted me and I was looking for a confrontation

ohhh I'm not sure, I don't listen so much to polish post punk, but here are some I know.
youtube.com/watch?v=mS5jTh7RkEE
youtube.com/watch?v=7k9Imelv1uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UqdcGsK5_2E
youtube.com/watch?v=gQMcug2PK7c
next one isn't so similar but I'll send it anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=zu3y4WWQ7Bo