Is it the biggest shithole in america?

>is it the biggest shithole in america?

Isn't Nevada litterally empty shithole?
Or isn't Detroit litterally 3rd world city?

The last thing I heard from Detroit was that it's being rapidly gentrified by upper middle class hipsters.

Just Detroit is bad. That only accounts for 1/20th of the state. The rest is pretty normal farming communities and suburbs. California would be an example of a state that is just bad.

Apparently the city centre is fine but the rest is absolutely horrible.

Doesn't really say much because US city centres are just a bunch of tall buildings with roads in between.

it looks like denmark

No this is.

what happens there?

Poverty

Appearence wise it looks pretty comfy. How wrong am I?

No, just Detroit

The west side of the state is very nice.

Not at all

Do people on Sup Forums really think Michigan is one big Detroit?
I see this all the time, "Michigan is full of niggers".
Nobody outside of Detroit knows what they are talking about. Say that in real life and people will look at you like you have a penis growing out of your forehead.

Let me enlighten you Eurocucks. Michigan has a very large community of ultra rich whites who live in insulated cities. The Detroit's city center is okay but the city outskirts are white trash and methheads.

>The Detroit's city center is okay

I go there once a year, we skip the abandoned shithole parts

euros cant comprehend a country the size of america. it causes their brains to short circuit, you just have to disengage the conversation or reaffirm their stereotypes so they don't get hurt.

Well, pretty sure Michigan is about twice the size of England.

Meanwhile, burgerfats always say Europe because they can't mentally process the concept of a continent being able to be more than 1 country.

Meanwhile you guys always say America while it is more than 1 state

Are you implying that they're not united anymore? Oh dear.

some are not after the election

jealousy and anger that we are #1. i pity them really.

What's all that talk about the west coast wanting to secede by the way? Seems very unlikely as far as I know.

Temper Tantrum

crying babies, will not happen

Inbreeding

Detroit is bad but not as bad as people who have never been there think. Parts of it are horrible shitholes yet some parts are just like any other town.

>nevada empty shithole
that's a bit of a contradiction. empty is good. desert cannot be a "shithole".

Outside of a few containment zones full of niggers and Arabs, Michigan is actually quite based.

>tfw 2 of my top 3 choices for phd programs are in this state

At least I have friends living there.

Where?

Flint seems to be pretty shitty too.

Yeah, but Rural Michigan as a whole seems to be rather comfy

It's not just Sup Forums mate.

MOST people here think Michigan is a giant detroit.

Yes, there are also a couple other small towns that you never hear of that are very shitty.

But you're closest to the upper peninsula, and that is nothing like Detroit, doesn't make sense.

Southern Ontario is closest to Detroit, and actually borders it in Windsor.

And even people living in "Detroit" most likely live in the suburbs and rarely venture into Detroit proper, maybe drive there once in a while to see a hockey game or something and go back. And their white suburbs are as good as the rest of the country.

I am nowhere near Michigan at all.

All that filters over to the west coast is pictures from "ruined detroit" and that's about all I know about Michigan.

Explain this Upper Peninsula business to me.

Ok Mook, what the hell's going on.

I want my (You)

kind of forgot about that

You ever notice how you always see the same pics of Detroit, the old theater, the abandon house outside the city, the Detroit sign by a ruined building?
The UP is 98% forest

>Explain this Upper Peninsula business to me.
The Upper Peninsula is a Peninsula that borders Wisconsin but is disconnected from the main Lower Peninsula. You can see the extreme Southwest of it in OP's pic but the rest is cropped out. It's practically Eastern Minnesota and the center of Finnish America. It's pretty comfy and forested.

So what I'm getting out of this is that when someone says they are from Michigan, I don't have to immediately assume they are Tyrone banging away on their government laptop?

Yeah, pretty much.

>Tyrone banging away on their government laptop?
Nah, the US is around 14% black, and so is the US. I have some black friends here, they are farmers. As you can see here most live around Detroit

>gentrified
OH NO! THEY'RE LOWERING THE CRIME RATE! WHAT A TRAGEDY!
>SWEDEN
>W
>E
>D
>E
>N
>YES
>E
>S

drugs, and not the fun kind

The whole state? No

>be dutch
>have to ride bike to hair loss clinic
>muhammad the somali knocks small foamy beer out of a guy's hand while he's sitting outside a cafe
>city floods

good riddance

michigander here
detroit is just a big circle in southeast michigan under the thumb, the majority of the lower half of the state is small towns and farmland, detroit and it's suburbs are the exception, along with flint. Hell, the biggest city in the upper portion of the lower peninsula is Traverse City and thats a big white town. My own county is like 95% white, and my town is 99% white. There is maybe 2-3 actual entire black families in my town, and one had to move away cause their son had a kleptomania problem and kept just habitually stealing shit from everyone in town, in broad daylight too, not mugging people, just grabbing people's shit and walking away with it.

What happens in pic related?
Seems like a good place.

All of the counties in the US that have a plurality of Finnish descent are in it.

>>have to ride bike to hair loss clinic
kek, this is very good.

also, some people are afraid that riding a bike contributes to hair loss.

>kick all the poor people out
>the poor people are forced to build shanty towns, and bring the high crime rates with them as they do so
>since gentrification doesn't do shit to stop poverty, the crime rate remains the same, except the crimes now take place where the rich people don't have to see them
AMERICA NO

A lot of deer hunting right now
I found the lighthouse on Lake Superior for sale $875k

Drove through there once. A lot of space. Wilderness. Forests. Cold lake. Hunting. Hiking. Deer skins for sale at gas stations.

>Lansing
>Flint
>Saginaw
>Benton Harbor

Nah m8 most of Michigan is shit. The only place that isn't a rundown bombed out shithole full of niggers is Ann Arbor which is a designated cuckold concentration camp.

They ruined the pasty, so yes.

Literally no, outside of Detroit and a few other cities it's pretty great

The borders of this state REALLY triggers my autism

What about this?