How can Andre 3000 afford to be retired...

How can Andre 3000 afford to be retired? Surely he's not still cashing royalty cheques from outkast albums and his acting career didn't last long either. He's a good rapper and could make a solid solo album but instead he just features on someone elses track once or twice a year. I don't understand why he does this.

maybe he has other businesses, also he probably got a huge paycheck from the outkast reunion tour that he put to good use.

He doesn't have enough ideas to make a solo album

Quick, someone break his heart

He has a net worth of 45M$ Go figure it out.

what? he's a millionaire.

How? Is it all just from Outkast?

He went diamond hes set for life

even shitty popstars used to be multi-millionaires.

probably most of it

He has a clothing line.

Being a pop star for any amount of time probably gives you enough cash to live comfortably until you die

>net worth
net worth only accounts for all the money you've made, nothing that you've spent or taxes or anything, so he's not quite as rich as that. still super fucking rich tho

the man could probably live a nice enough life off of hey ya royalties let alone the millions he would have made on their reunion tour

I remember timbaland saying the guy was charging next to 200k a verse when people came begging him for one in the late 00's early 10's period

i don't think you understand what net worth is

He took an L when he made that shitty show for cartoon network and went Ghost after that

royalties, occasional shows, movie roles. Hes still swimming in money. fuck you even talking about?

that was actually a neat show though

>Surely he's not still cashing royalty cheques from outkast albums

If Nas is living off the royalties of his shitty career, what makes you think that he can't?

Besides, Outkast toured not so long ago headlining all sorts of festivals, that's a fuckload of money, and every rapper wants his feature.

I mean thats probably the way to do it if you don't want to do one. Just charge a stupid amount that turns people away and if they do pay it you've made bank.

>nas shitty career

influenced every rapper a-z

yeah so some hoodlums stole his CD as kids and became good rappers...doesn't make him successful

True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me
to the end of the week, I live by the beat like you live check to check
If you don't move yo' foot then I don't eat, so we like neck to neck

By being one of the most popular rappers of the 90's and 00's. It pays well to be famous.

Interest goes a long way once you earn enough which he no doubt did. Also if he really needs money he could either pump out a solo album or do another tour.

i think u mean a.z wrote all of illmatic

you do realize that the love below was one of the most successful albums of the decade?