Where would the Warriors winning it all fit in all time sports upsets?

Where would the Warriors winning it all fit in all time sports upsets?

>struggled closing out the Rockets
>really should've split against the Blazers at home
>playoff Spurs and Thunder clearly better
>Cavs have the best player in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

emoryhealthcare.org/sports-medicine/procedures/prp-therapy.html
scientificamerican.com/article/platelet-rich-plasma-therapy-dennis-cardone-sports-medicine-injury/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best regular season record of all time
>win the championship
>upset

Teams like the Spurs lost on purpose to see what would work against them

The Cavs have a different coach now
Playoff Westbrook and Durant are different than their regular season versions

Plus curry is out of the playoffs now.

And
>regular season

>here is your reply

YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY MEMEPHONE

Show me how the Warriors in their current form can beat the Thunder, Spurs or Cavs

Good thing none of that will happen for 2 weeks so I don't have to tell you anything

I think the spurs losing to the thunder will be a bigger upset. And much much more funnier

isn't there a high probability curry will be back game 3 let alone for the next series

if curry comes back it's done, there's not even a point watching, if he's gone the remainder of the playoffs it's a bit more interesting. If you actually think this isn't true your delusion is hitting new levels.

>more funnier

Is that the kind of English they teach you in Mexifornia?

>implying curry will even be as close to being effective as possible

Typically MCL strains take 4-6 weeks to heal. One of two things is gonna happen
1) he's gonna be hobbled and chucking up shots and missing
2) aggravate his MCL even more, making this offseason interesting

Vegas already has GSW winning it all at +2000. There's a reason for that

He had meme PRP treatment

No

I'd imagine he'll be nearly 100% for the next round

PRP treatments aren't a guarantee

Given Curry's injury history, there's more of a chance of it failing than working

emoryhealthcare.org/sports-medicine/procedures/prp-therapy.html

And again it'll take at least 6 weeks for it to be effective

Curry will reinjure his knee. That's a guarantee. In fact, that's a promise.

Hope he enjoyed his career. I know making $11 million is impressive but that's all hell ever accomplish

>being this asshurt
>actually thinking this
lol, ur gonna be p disappointed m8

Are you going to kill yourself when the Warriors win the championship?

Why would I be asshurt? Unless Curry becomes a cyborg in the next 2 weeks, he won't be effective

Tell me Doctor Canada, how Curry will be back.

The team literally said he is available for next game if they so choose

They wouldn't, but they also won't be playing any of those teams in their current form because they will have Curry for all of them.

Also, want to know what the Warriors' regular season record was against those 3 teams combined? 8-1.

Are you a doctor?

>muh links on the internet mean im right

fucking kek

Why are you basing your argument off of typical MCL strains? Everyone already knows it was about as far on the mild end of the strain as you can get. The damage has been compared to others and 2 weeks has been the LIBERAL estimation, to ensure healthiness. Obviously there are more severe types of MCL strains you can have, but if you do actual research like an intelligent person you would find that curry's injury is extremely mild compared to the average MCL strain. People like you just ignore the blatant evidence that suggests they're wrong and only look at claims that might suggest they're right because you have an invested interest in seeing the Warriors fail.

Sad part for you is he's most likely playing at full health on Saturday, the Warriors are going to win the championship again, and you're going to find something new to shitpost about once the season is over because you need it more than air to function.

With Curry out and having the Spurs or Thunder as potential WCF opponents does not make me confident that the GSW will repeat

I bet they'll try to bring him back in game 6 or 7 of the conference finals if he's remotely able to play. Who knows though? Steph could have a "flu game" or Willis Reed-type performance. It'll be the true test of his mettle, seeing if he can come up big while playing through pain.

They have no shot with Curry

They almost lost to LeBron and scraps last year, now the Cavs are the best team ever.

>25 threes.
Whats GSW record again? Weren't they best at 3s? Isn't that their strength? Are you frightened?

Don't tell that to the people in this thread that think Steph will have some sort of medical miracle and defy all odds and come back

I trust a doctor's opinion. No one here's a doctor and people in Cali aren't generally intelligent enough to know how to become a doctor or know how the human body works

Until someone proves me beyond a reasonable doubt that Steph can come back and not aggravate his injury, it'll be bullshit

>Cavs have the best player in the world
Surely you jest. Steph IS the best player in the world right now. Lebron is just past his peak.

thats the thing though. Curry could come back and GS could repeat and you faggots would still be like LE MEME BALL LE RUINING BASKETBALL LE 6'8 GUYS ONLY PLEASE NO SHOOTING ONLY DRIVING

He is literally coming back within the next two games. What the fuck are you talking about

Man all this Warrior shilling totally reminds me of Panther faggots before the Super Bowl

>haha Denver another 45-8 incoming!
You idiots have NO clue how lucky GSW was to win last year.

>they have no shot with curry
>beat the cavs twice while both teams were healthy

cant wait for LeBeta to choke like usual

Show me your medical expertise and prove to me why that is a good idea

Oh wait, you're a fat autist on Sup Forums

Except that football doesnt play series

Show me yours and stop projecting.

I honestly believe the Cavs will sweep the entire playoffs and become the greatest team ever.

LeGod will win one for the Land in the most spectacular way possible. Perfection. Eclipsing the Warriors little paper tiger regular season tryhard record the Spurs could have got if they wanted.

show me your medical school degree real quick with a timestamp

Nah. Pop's going to make it an interesting series guaranteed. And Cleveland has the star power to make it a decent Finals. Spurs-Warriors, and Cleveland-Warriors will be two good series, IMO.

So no medical degree?

Ok I'll trust the doctors who do this for a living and say 6 weeks minimum for Curry to be effective

I wonder how much you guys will be on suicide watch once he RG3/DRose's himself

>LeBeta

Kek, I need to get over to sp more often. I only knew the LeCuck meme, which isn't that funny.

Didn't the warriors assrape Cleveland in Oracle too this year?

That will only happen if Steph gets back on the court and performs like normal, or better
He'll also have some soul-searching to do before he comes back as to whether he wants to aggravate the injury, maybe permanently, and valiantly to come back for the team by playing at his absolute max, or to take it relatively easy until he absolutely has to step it up.
If he does have any role on the court if the Warriors repeat, he's a HoF lock. The NBA Hall is very liberal in who they let in, and possibly being the greatest 3-point shooter in NBA history would seal the deal despite his short time on top (so far).

not an upset. As a Bay Area native I have watched them for the last few years.

They were a great scoring team but had so many turnovers that allowed their opponents to catch up and could never close out their games in the 4th quarter.

Steve Kerr and arguably Mark Jackson got them better at defense. They stopped turning the ball over so much and could stay consistent at all periods of the game.

I didn't realize that Sup Forums had so many medical experts. How do you find time in your busy lives to shitpost on a Tibetan weave tapestry board?

Doesn't this run into your malpractice insurance?

So medical degree then?

That article your linked doesnt even support your claims

Did you just learn English?

scientificamerican.com/article/platelet-rich-plasma-therapy-dennis-cardone-sports-medicine-injury/

Here's another article that states it takes AT LEAST TWO TO THREE MONTHS for PRP to be effective

Now, who do I trust
1) Fat Mexican NEET Gardener from California
2) the best medical professionals in the country

I wonder who knows more.

Bigger than Lester winning the Premier League.

Back to back fluke titles? That would be fucking legendary.

Oh so you read Steph's MRI? You are privy to his medical information?

Tell me, what kind of MCL sprain was it?

>people in cali generally arent intelligent enough to know how to be a doctor

damn i thought you were being serious this thread and now i find out it was all a ruse

very disappointed

genuine retards are more funny than trolls

Ok so prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that Steph can play without severely reaggravating his knee?

Show me.

You're the fucking retard

Steph would reaggravate his injury in the first 5 minutes of him stepping on the court

I'm excited though. I haven't been this excited for an actual career ending injury ever.

Steph will do himself in worse than RG3, DRose and Livingston combined

Basketball is a man's game. You don't think LeBron, Aldridge, Lillard etc are waiting to target Steph's weak knees and ankles? Think again

Except that not how the human body works

warriors are too based and far better than most fans favorite teams will ever be, here's hoping curry comes back strong to invoke massive amounts of butt trauma

Wouldn't the cavs winning now be the biggest upset?

Against the team with the best regular season record of all time, who are also defending champs, against the cavaliers, despite having the best player in the world, have never won a championship.

not really. A lot of people were saying if the Cavs had been healthy in the Finals they would have beaten Golden State.