ITT: Albums that only have one good track

ITT: Albums that only have one good track.

Both Birds and Fuck Who's Watching are 10/10s.

Havent been able to stop listening to Round and Round since I first heard it, maybe one of my favourite songs ever particularly since it was quite comforting to hear on my first acid trip which was quite horrific.

Rest of the album was just so forgettable tho,like nothing stuck out just soft rock redone with the occasional callback to his noise days

Dance yrself clean is Great, but not too keen on the rest

floridada is honestly the only track i can stand on this album

nosferatu man is the only good song

lol

dont agree

agree

whiny ass band

Full of Fire

Lying in Grass is also pretty good, the rest not so much.

nah, tooth for an eye m8

FoF almost puts me in a trance, nothing else on the album comes close.

i agree mostly, but i don't really like the chorus either (or bridge). the two verses are amongst the best they've done. lyrically, at least.

this is bait, and i don't get the "Sup Forums hates spiderland" meme. guess they've been listening to too much kanye west.

anyway, contributing:
No Stranger is a hella jam, but the rest is almost a chore to sit through, imo.

forgot image.

Scream

Oblivion is pretty catchy, but the rest is arduous to endure. Like effort was set to 11 even though no one even fucking cared.

Fineshrine is great. Rest is painful.

seeing a bit of a reoccurring theme here...

Autobahn

agree with these

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT

>this is bait
wow way to just discount my opinion

Get Me Naked 2: The Electric Boogaloo

Her Sinking Sun.

It shouldn't be hard to figure this one out

Surprised anyone could really think that. All the songs on that record pretty much sound the same. What about Saltkin? I guess Fineshrine is probably the best track though.

Hardy-har.

This would be true if it didn't have "honestly?" as well

Why don't you like GMC?

You Wanted a Hit, tho

This is enough of a reason.

All true.

I would say give it another listen, I agree round and round is a fan fucking tastic song, but songs like Fright Night and Butt House Blondies deserve a second chance

1 of his only 2 bad albums.

radio silence, and that's still only 'good'

Pablo Honey

Agree with visions, save genesis.
Disagree about art angels

Correct.
Incorrect.

What track, I only like You

Fine, it has two but most of it is still shit.

Have you ever listened bright lit blue skies biking around on a sunny day senpai?

actually it doesn't have any good songs

Twilight's so good, and then it's downhill from there

I keep it just for that song

Don't you mean Nosferatu Man is the only bad song? Honestly it pales to any of the others, including For Dinner

You mean 3

His first is shit

Ayyy

You guys are way too critical of music, all these have at least 3, or in the case of TAAB 2 good tracks

FloriDada is fucking annoying as hell. Got boring after a few listens, now it just sounds like an Animal Collective parody. Best songs are Hocus Pocus and Burglars

LOL!

Kometenmelodie 2 is good but Autobahn is a masterpiece.

every song is good and Home and You Wanted a Hit are as good as Dance Yrself Clean

you're a funny guy

Auditorium

i wouldn't say it pales, it's just a little weaker than the rest IMO, maybe an 8/10 in an otherwise 10/10 album
also
>hating on For Dinner

Fuck you

This thing gave me a whole new sympathy for poptimists who hate the album format. It's clear that Cream was coasting on the success of White Room, nothing else on this album is worth listening to.

Nah man, that album is good all the way through.

Not this forced meme again

Polygon Dust