This site has nothing to offer anybody...

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

don't care lmao

Jeez, why do you take this so seriously? stop being so autistic

This country has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality conditions here you cannot get more happier and efficiently elsewhere. This is a noncaountry which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave this country. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide and shitposting.

People do not have arguments here. People do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Kek

Coming from the flag.
Fuck off Australian, you are the one ruining the board. Main vermin crew.

Korean have small penis and small brain.
Hahahaha.
Korean is pig.
Japan conquer Korea don't even struggle.
Average Korean small penis small brain small country.
Hahahaha.

Fuck you criminal.

Tbh

Tbh

Delet this

>Tfw it's all true

made me think

This site is complete and utter shit

After 4 consecutive years of attempting to woo Sup Forums with banter and positive commentary I've realized they're not only the cancer of this site but edgy manchildren and teens who's opinions and companionship are utterly worthless

Good riddance

I'm new to the website but I don't see your flag.
If you have got enough personal opinion on the board, please leave ASAP.

Occasionally you might find a really nice and productive post. Mike sifting through 95% shit posts. The genuinely good posts are what keep me coming back. Like last month there was a Russian poster living in Crimea talking about how his life is, it wss very interesting

XD

LELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #C.UCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDD

NERF THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY…
ERIC
R
I
C

LELELE PC.UCKS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE GAME LIEK LE SONY PISS ASS FART xD LE NO GAME NO LOS VIDEOJUEGOS ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

BEEEEELIEVE ITTTTT

BELIEVE IT
E
L
I
E
V
E

I
T

Why so angry

this is so true

gb2 reddit then

Makes you think

my sides

true dat IM GONE

Oh comon.
Who did hurt you today?

XDDDZZzdgbnzbs inoritezkdjzhd so funne muh negga 100// xaxa random and epikkkkzz like watafahhhk and rainbowz n supapowaahs aahhhh!!XD

Australian wisdom

Aussies are top tier posters desu

blame america

>newfags dont recognize pasta

Doesn't make it sting less