What does Sup Forums think of eminem?

What does Sup Forums think of eminem?

(WHO?)

Remember how he beat his wife

Go crazy
AHHHH AHHH AHHH

legitimately talented and can freestyle for years.

Good lyricist

Honestly get's a lot of hate. I understand he isn't like completely amazing, but he has definitely made some good work. I think it's the fanbase that makes people hate him.

Overrated
Technical rapping skill is great but his choices of concepts and content is weak and repetitive and his ear for beat choices and flow pattern is awful it's like he's talking over the music and instead of playing with it.

Angry teens, rednecks, and plebs love him.

The most overrated musician of all time is a definite possibility.

A lot of hate on here*

My bad

Would you say that Eminem is the inverse of Kanye then?

Top 3 Rappers of All Time:
1. Eminem
2. Slim Shady
3. Marshall Mathers

There's these folk, on one end, who hate him to death because of people that praise him too much.

Honestly he's better than the average, but yeah, overrated all around as far as mainstream goes.

>Marshall Mathers isn't at 1

Get fucked retard.

>thinking marshall mathers is better than eminem

are you fucking gay?

Lmao you're both fucking nerds
I'd dunk your head in a toilet if I knew you

Slim shady is way better then either

>Overrated and plebs love him.

So not exactly inverse.

You are, if your taste is that bad.

Kanye's Overrated here on Sup Forums
I love his production and some of his verses can be seriously overlooked. But he can be inconsistent too. I dont personally think he'll ever top MDBTF. Kanye is also overrated in the public eye because they use his celebrity image (which he is cmpletely aware of to create buzz) to judge the merit of his music before even listening to it,

>these folk, on one end, who hate him to death
Never once said I hated Em, just know he's overrated. I even gave reasons. No rapper(white especially) will ever get close to his fame.

Ego, Id, Superego.

Slim Shady is shit tier compared to Mathers

>Wigger

Slim shady-Patrician
Marshall Mathers-Contrarian
Eminem-Pleb

is that an ass behind the clown

hes a genius no doubt about it, marshall mathers lp, slim shady lp, all classic albums. the guy can spit bare for days senpai. hes just lost his flare now and being sober and more mature has made him produce some horrible pop trash

Your list is backwards.