Why do Americans have such awful taste in music?

Why do Americans have such awful taste in music?

This would be a great board if there were just no Americans posting.

This board woudn't exist if it wasn't for americans bucko
Kiss our shiny cowboy asses

It wouldn't if not for Japan even more.

Wow, you just posted a picture mocking a country that in your mind hates and ignores other countries while you are hating and ignoring a country yourself

>d-d-damage control

enjoy posting on an american imageboard you cuckold

>no one has defended their shitty "taste"

Or the UK (for the World Wide Web alone)

It's a potato

calm down

You know us bongs invented the internet right
Just wanted to let you know

>memerap and memerap
>bland indie rock and radio rock
>nu metal and shouty rock
>talentless waifu pop

Yeah

*and memetrap

Oh, and all the awful PBR&B

Why do Americans get so fucking angry and upset?
>using the word cuckold
>Bet you alt righter also use the word triggered when you yourself are triggered
You should both die or grow up unless you're baiting. If so then we'll done

Quick, post well-received non-orchestral music that wasn't influenced by the US!

You mean African music via the proxy of American torture and slavery.

Inorite, go to /bleep/ and it's all fun banter, speak to septics and they're just all so edgy and angry.

I'm not gonna disagree with you.

I had some American tourists visiting my work and they asked if we accept dollars in Britain. Why are Americans so fucking clueless?

Well I'm American and I'm pretty much aware that the British are overall better at making music than Americans. When you say Americans you're also talking about people who aren't there by choice and just don't have the means to get out.

>The Eagles
>Grateful Dead
>Beach Boys
>Chuck Berry
>Elvis Presley
>Buddy Holly
>Allman Brothers

worth it

The three best bands to come out of America are the Velvet Underground, Mercury Rev, and Animal Collective. These are the ones that really hold up best against the British. The Grateful Dead are a favorite of mine but using them isn't really going to say anything to people who think Americans make bad music. Still, if you do think the Grateful Dead are shit, just listen to literally anything from the Spring of 1972 and there's my argument.

Elvis Presley is terrible though. Jesus fuck, why would you use him to show how Americans are good at music? He had absolutely no creative talent, and no matter how much people praise his voice he'll always just sound like Hank Hill to me.

literally the father of rock and roll

none of your faggot indie bands would exist without the king.

i thought al gore invented the internet

>Animal Collective

hmmm

Or me
>I fucked your mom

Delete this

Sorry they're not old

Lol yes they fucking would because they took from the records he ripped off so that America could listen to rock and roll without having to listen to black men.