Mfw LeGod sweeps the Warriturds and the Cavs finish 16-0. The only record that matters

>mfw LeGod sweeps the Warriturds and the Cavs finish 16-0. The only record that matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjxNkJVEdvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sweeping the Least
>even remotely impressive
pick 1

You're right. Sweeping the Warriors isn't impressive either since they're frauds.

I guess LeKing is doomed to win yet another asterisked title where he did nothing to truly earn it.

Cleveland's least impressive championship.

Poor Bronbron.

>retarded Cavalier fans actually believe they have a chance because they're destroying Eastern powerhouses like Detroit and Atlanta

Sorry OP, this won't happen. The cavs won't win a title while you are alive.

Im more extrapolating the difference ms between last years Cavs and this one. Considering the Cavs were up 2-1 with the 1 loss coming in OT. This leads me to believe that a healthy team would simply dominate. It wouldn't be a contest. A peaking, healthy Warriors vs a broken and tired Cavs team was simply too competetive to bode well in the rematch.

>implying they wont lose to miami in 5

>the Warriors were peaking in the first 3 games of last years finals

No

is that why the Cavs lost both games to the warriors this year where both teams were completely healthy?

The Cavs went up 2-1 because they completely changed their game plan and were able to play defense better than ever before. Losing Kyrie and Love was what enabled them to switch to that play style.

I'm not saying it made them better but it would have been a completely different match up with those 2 healthy.

ayyy lmao I made this OC i thought it was too shitty to save

the cavs are gunna strut to the finals and bitch slap the warriors. I want JR to elbow Thompson or surry like he did to Jason terry

Yes

*Curry

watch Drake bandwagon the cavs when they play the heat in the ECF

Has there ever been a case of Sup Forums being so in denial as they are with the Warriors

They won the championship, and yet everybody here acts like they didn't

Everybody here is bragging about the time the Warriors lost, when that hasn't happened yet

It's weird

>regular season

I guess it also happens with the patriots too

Sup Forums kinda has a penchant for delusion I guess

The Warriors are legitimately the worst team left in the finals. They're going to get exposed SOON.

The cave have never beaten the Warriors in the postseason

So we have to wonder, what the actual fuck are you talking about at this point?

There is literally no metric you could come up with by which the cavs are the better team so why don't you just stop now, take a break from the Internet, and wait for the cavs to actually win something, and the Warriors to actually be eliminated?

Right but you haters have been saying that since last years playoffs and you've never once been right so why are you still repeating yourself?

>The cave have never beaten the Warriors in the postseason
Won 2 games last year in the finals mate without Shump, Kyrie or Love

I thought we were talking about playoff series

Oh, i didn't read the thread

Continue on

The Warriors memed and chucked their way into the championship last year. They were MAYBE in the top ten that year... maybe.

MAYBE your meme opinions have some sort of connection to reality but that remains to be seen

>mfw legod gets one for da land

>retarded Memeior fans actually believe they have a chance because they're destroying Western powerhouses like Houston and Portland

youtube.com/watch?v=RjxNkJVEdvg

Happened with the 2013 Heat and 2013 Seahawks too. Sup Forums spent all season preparing for their loss and it never happened.

>BronBron
Confirmed 10 year old faggot