Why do Anglos ruin superior Asian productions?

Why do Anglos ruin superior Asian productions?

youtube.com/watch?v=G4VmJcZR0Yg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5amv-vqUFo
youtube.com/watch?v=rjw6LKjATfE
youtube.com/watch?v=OwdlqquJDK4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a shit lol
also fuck christopher waltz, can't see this fucker's face any more

I like muh husbando.

Everyone always says this, but if you want an Asian actress then propose one.

There are no Asian actresses in Hollywood with the acting caliber to carry a massive blockbuster production.

>inb4 "just bring one from Asia"

That would be retarded.

I will judge it after i see it in the movies.

Fucking awful choice for Motoko - annoying face, terrible stumpy body and terrible voice.

Antje Traue or Emily Blunt would have been a better choice.

Is that was was meant by ...will make anime real?

Not burger enuff

waifufags BTFOed

they have proper lighting and cinematography

>superior Asian productions

It's superior ""Japanese"" production, you motherfucking nonce.
Other Asians don't make superior productions.

shit motoko aside, that background CG looks like absolute fucking crap.

ghost in the shell looks like boring shit and so does this

waifufags are on suicide watch

Mother of God this looks like dogshit. I don't know if the sets or the unconvincing fleshsuit look worse.

>that Batou

Oh, okay, that looks the worst.

I would like it better if they put it completely in a western setting when they use western actors
this whole neo hong kong looking set with wierd masked geishas and shit doesn't do it for me

>be Yank
>create a movie
>ruin the original

fucking hollywood kikes man

>Akagi
>Kaiji
>Shingeki no Kyojin
>Ruroni Kenshin
>Death Note

How does it make you feel that the only decent live action manga adaptations have been made by Korea and Hong Kong?

>Asian products
>Superior
Tell me when GitS has half the substance Neuromancer has, nigger

What I don't understand is why they don't just make a Fullmetal Alchemist or Hellsing movie/series? One is a conspiracy style thriller with what is effectively magic, guns, war, and themes on humanity, and the other is vampires with guns being hilarious, and they're both western setting based.

That being said, I'll wait to judge. One of these adaptations has to be decent eventually, and edge of tommorow was at least attention catching.

I heard American made a plan to create Hollywood version of Cowboy bebop.
I guess it will be fucking trash.
There is no doubt.

Every time I see that picture of the girl from Pacific Rim as Matoko, I can't get over how pancake her face is

you've ruined me Sup Forums

Yeah

Why dont they make live action anime adaptations that are in western settings? Fullnetal Alchemist, Hellsing, Berserk, Claymore, Monster, etc

Last I heard they were going to make a Fullmetal Alchemist movie but with an all-Japanese cast. Which is fucking dumb because that'd be the time to put white people in it and make it Western GOD DAMMIT

>Whitu piggu wirru ruin oaur honorabru Nippon productu. Shamefur dispraay!!
Kys, Gook.

I can already see it.

Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone and some other meme actress.

>How does it make you feel that the only decent live action manga adaptations have been made by Korea and Hong
Kong?

What does this chimp nigga wanna say?

Sup Forums didn't ruin anything, she does have a pancake face.

Japan hates her too, I don't know why Taco Del Mar didn't get someone else

>they waifufags are here

I respect freedom of speech. Although, I don't want a opinion from you chimp sand nigga.

I almost puked

>
I am Greek

This. But from a studio perspective it makes sense, they need a big star with this movie, because its a potential risk.

Buahahahahaha

Kitano!

>Anglos
fuck off JIDF

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAACCCCEEE

>YOU FUCKIN' WHITE WHALE

man why they STILL have to use that shitty japanese.
高級ホテル? c'mon man.

Where were you when they made anime real again?

>no tits
be giving this movie a pass

Shut the fuck up retards, it's actually looks decent.

>the JIDF is now in the thread
hehe

This, and

>Hollywood
>Anglos

This movie is like puking on a famous painting.

no it doesn't
shut up

Sock my cock finn all anime are adaptations are shit, your fellow finno-mongol japagook brethren butcher their own works *whisper* Attack on Titan *wink* was fucking cringy piece of shit - the only decent enough was Death Note but anime ver is still like 10 times better. Compared to Japanese crap this is a fucking masterpiece and at least look like something one would watch, if you remove the bias of the original and "boo - hoo non gook, famous actress" it looks decent enough to give a shot. Meanwhile finlands greatest cinematographic achievement is assburger man and leafy. Bravo Finland!

Nobody is complaining about the whitewashing. What we're complaining abut is the perverse desire to make a live-action remake of a seminal movie that absolutely does not need a remake.

I even like some remakes of Asian movies. But in this case the original is too big and too good for Scarlett Johansen and CGI to add anything new or improve on the original in any way. The entire concept does not lend itself to live action, in my opinion.

It would be like a live action remake of Spirited Away starring Mae Whitman, or some shit. I honestly haven't been this triggered since Spike Lee remade Oldboy. I hope this will fail just as hard. Fucking assholes. Ruining art!

lmao so mad ur fav anime is shit

will we get some straight shota in the movie?

Honestly I was expecting something more shit, I would actually watch this, unlike Dragon Ball evolution, for example

its being considered but its probs wont happen

either way a Bebop live action movie would be much better than ghost in the shell, we have way more actors who could pull off the look and attitude of the characters from it and the themes in the show are much more common in western media than the themes from ghost in the shell. Not to mention we have much more experience with Space cg as compared to full on cyberpunk city cg

>scarlett is still a shit casting choice
>trailer music is shit
>slowmotion-bass-sound straight from the 90s
>"next time, you can design me better", missing the point so hard
it will be aeon flux 2

well i admit it: I got my hopes up after the 10 seconds teasers. but now i can finally accept that its gonna be shit. the best i can hope for is that it will fail like oldboy and hollywood wont do any more asian remakes for a time.

btw, is there still an akira production going on?

Literally neck yourself. GiTS borrows heavily from Blade Runner. Japs are soulless unimaginative robots who steal from the West on a fairly regular basis.

t. Zhang

>Japs are soulless unimaginative robots who steal from the West on a fairly regular basis.

>when one of the greatest western of all time is literally ripped from a nip flim

What do Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell have in common, besides a cyberpunk feel and robots that look like humans?

Neck yourself subhuman sandnigger

yes its still going on

>The same weeaboo faggots who get upset at this have actively cheered the appropriation of white characters and culture by niggers in the name of diversity

Thanks for the (You)s, weebs.

t. Chang

>american """""trolling"""""

>What we're complaining abut is the perverse desire to make a live-action remake of a seminal movie that absolutely does not need a remake.
this, they keep remaking/rebooting films and they're usually extremely mediocre. They're doing it all to get the nostalgiabux in the box office. Fuck they reboot films made in the same ten years (spider man). Why can't hollywood just come up with osmething new instead of all the capeshit and reboots.

They're going to reboot back to the future and predator one day and it will be AWFUL.

Weeb genocide when?

This looks like dog shit but, I hope it encourages more directors or writers to look into the cyberpunk genre.

I really love cyberpunk and it's a shame how lackluster it's become in the past few year(s).

>be jap netouyo
>create a movie
>ruin the anime

>Anglo

Pretty sure hollywood is ran by jews desu

To be fair: they ruin everything.

Looking at the dark tower movie even their own stuff.

i still like the genre but will admit its pretty dead, especially the 80s style ones like bladerunner, neuromancer snatcher, etc

more cartoony/hipster but stylish shit like snow crash may be able to revive the genre. i know Sup Forums hates this kind but it would be great if it gets a jet set radio ish street style.

This.

Antje is always the better choice.

Say that to my face and not online.

But seriously either is better than the shit they chose.

Bring it, happy feet!

>tfw all the gifs are to big for this board

Could have changed names around and had this movie be an actual good movie instead of a shitty attempt at recreating a masterpiece in live action.
Anime was never meant to be adopted to live action. Hollywood needs to stop trying, or at least give it to somebody like Guillermo del Toro who might actually do a good job at it.

Sounds like a typical Tarantino film 2bh.

I might be asking too much but can't they(actress, make up artist, I don't know which department) do something about her lips?
I understand the difficulty from 2d to real life acting but her lips really show different personality here.

I really hope this doesn't end up like Dragon Balls.

>be Yank
>have the power to destroy anything you please

Feels good man.

>weaboos

KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=F5amv-vqUFo

Post cyberpunk music

youtube.com/watch?v=rjw6LKjATfE

>implying I have any reason to know every asian actor
>implying a director of a movie shouldn't look into this instead of me, the random fucking fan on the internet

Why are they censoring the robotic vagina?

Which is why you fucking look for new actresses who will do a great job you idiot.

Notice how basically every big movie lately recycles the same fucking 10 actors/actresses.

>reboot predator one day

Predators was actually pretty decent. It didn't try to be deep or mythical, and while the end was both a circlejerk over the first film and mildly open ended, it wasn't terrible.

>implying there were anything good in Jap version what isn't included in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=OwdlqquJDK4

>(You)

>Emily Blunt
end your life. She sucks.

>anime
Nothing of value is lost

looks shit 2bh

I like Hong Kong.

>be a jew
>see yanks thinking they run the show