Bale scores a heavily deflected goal that ended up being put down as an own goal

> Bale scores a heavily deflected goal that ended up being put down as an own goal
> He is now better than TSUU

The gap between Ronaldo and Bale is bigger than the gap between Messi and Suarez.

tsu > suarez > baile > messi > neyman

this season

monkey pls go

How?

Until Zidane came in Ronaldo hadn't done anything against good opposition all season. And what, because of 1 goal against Barca and 3 against >Wolfsburg he's suddenly the BPITW? Gimme a break.

TSUULAMMMM DUNK

Messi > Suarez >>>>>>>>>> 2016 Tsu = Bayol > Nerman > Karina

Never seen a more biased post

In fact I couldn't care less about their nationality

>unironically thinking Bale is on tsuu's level
why do I even browse this shit

What the shit? Fucking kek

This season Tsuu hasn't done shit, except for literally two matches (Against fucking Wolfsburg and Barcelona).

Why do you even think he's above Bayol's current level?

lol... there's no way I'm seriously respond to this, bye.

>i don't have an argument bye lol

I don't agree with my white argie friend, but you can't do that if you want to be taken seriously. This isn't facebook so no one is going to thumb up your "le edgy and cynical" responses.

lol go ahead and argue with him, ultimately getting nowhere and leaving you both still in disagreement.

Where do you think you are?

The whole concept of this board is built around angry basement dwelling losers like me, you're not supposed to come to an agreement. The point is to feel the thrill of argument, and the reactions you get in return. You seem to be lost my friend.

I just come for the memes famm, the arguing is autistic, pointless, and often extremely flawed.

its actually the most correct post desu

Its very difficult to argue against this post

>The point is to feel the thrill of argument, and the reactions you get in return.

No it isn't.

he was offside and realized it

>leave rayo vallecano to me, dos santos aveiro

here's one with the comparison you were making

>penalties

every time

i've always said bayol is better than messi

> Ronaldo doesn't score one match
>hurrhurr he is shit
He still had a big impact despite being at 80%

Its hilarious how useless Bayol was in the first leg without Ronaldo.

100% this my brit friend

That feeling when you now realise that Ronaldos whole career, everything he has done has been a battle against abortion. His whole career has been to show the world that abortion is wrong.

When Ronaldo did his '15' celebration, he was doing it to show how happy he was that he passed 15 weeks in his mothers womb without her killing him (when you reach the 16th week abortion becomes illegal in Portugal)

When he looked at the boys doing an underwear contest, it was a pleasure to see them because they were fully formed children and not aborted foetuses wearing underwear

He refused to carry Portugal from the earliest stage of the world cup because his mother didn't want to carry him through the earliest stages of pregnancy, it was a protest

Ronaldo hates Messi not because he is a footballing rival but because Messi was never going to be aborted. Ronaldo was in his mothers womb at the abortion clinic, waiting to be sucked out without ever having even learnt the meaning of hair gel, but this never happened with Messi. Even though Messi was always going to be born as a short, ugly,deformed midget in need of drugs to become healthy, his mother loved him and never tried to abort him. Ronaldo sees this and it makes him angry. He is CR7, the peak of the human fitness possibility, the strongest, fastest man in the world. How can his mother want to abort him but Messis mother never wanted to abort Messi even after finding out about his deformities? Whenever Messi scores, it is taunting Ronaldo, it is saying ''I wanted that goal more than my mother wanted to give birth to me''.

If you go to the Ronaldo museum you will find an entire exhibit dedicated to pictures of Ronaldo in his mothers womb. His mother has never visited out of shame. As a Catholic I praise CR7 for his fight against the unholy murder.

This season? Probaby

>Suarez better than Messi

Messi is the one who feeds him. He's at that stage in his career where he's already proven himself as an undisputed top goal scorer so now he moves about in the midfield setting up goat passes to others who can perform his load in goals.

Are you me?

Did the referee show him the red card?

australian shitposting continually expands the borders of what shitposting can reach

Underrated

it's pasta you cunts

She never was at the abortion clinic. She took the advice from a neighbour women, and made some drink from different herbs. Thankfully, it failed.

He'd already given offside senpai

it was pretty obvs ronaldo wasn't injured for the city game but the amount of casuals fans around the world who turn in for the sfs of the uefa champions league
would have been conned into thinking was still at the peak of his powers because the comms and pundits were all talking about him

>The gap between Ronaldo and Bale is bigger than the gap between Messi and Suarez.

of course but not in the way you think

actually is not, i was thinking the other way around, ie gap beetwen messi suarez bigger than ronaldo bale

most autistic post I've read on this site

excellent post