1. you're cunt

1. you're cunt
2. your honest opinion on Spain and Spanish people

California
They should give back their country to the black Moors they stole it from. Filthy neanderthals.

Most of them are nice
Not arrogant, but good comrades on this board

Subhuman shitskin country, very third world. Can wait for us Catalonians to finally be independent and break free from their opression.

helo
do u liek spen

lik mucho
f m
any

Contempt.

Weir people and weird traditions.
>running from bulls
>bull fighting
>human towers
>throw tomatos to each other
>junping over babys

I dont understand why they want to get hurt so bad

spain?

Argentina

I like Spain

Spain used to be a colonial superpower
what went wrong?

"La vida son como las lentejas o las tomas o las dejas"
T. anuncio de mierda de la tele

Quebec
I love Spain and Spanish. Its my favorite country and favorite language. Im learning Spanish by myself and next May Im hoping to go to Spain to visit the country.

>what went wrong?
Spaniards

>Quebec
>A frog likes Spain

Top kek

‘I am firmly convinced that Spain is the strongest country of the world. Century after century trying to destroy herself and still no success’
Otto Von Bismarck

Napoleon invaded them, kidnapped the royal family, american colonies became independent then, Spain had the peninsular war against Napoleon which destroyed the country, and they had over a century of political instability between republicans and conservative monarchists, until Franco took power and gave Spain some decades of stability and progress.

It's fake but could be real because we basically spent all our history having civil wars.

Me mucho gusto síííí señoooor

Nice country and nice people. Tourist zones are sodom and gomorrah tier.

We are too incompetent and lazies for being able to destroy our own country.

1.Korea
2. Emotional uncilivised old time fucks.
Pigs and dogs like Korean.

I fuck a Spanish girl

Whats wrong? Are we supposed to hate each other? You're way better than Cucktugal

my condolences

Gib back empanadas, thief!

>condolences
even worse, she is from catalonia.

I want a Spanish girlfriend

no, keep Spain white

>she is from catalonia.

Surely, She is full leftist and anti-fascist and all that shit. I am really sorry. The only tip I can give you it is to stay away from her if you dont want to be cucked.

>

I went to a Spanish water park in Salou with my family when I was younger.
I slipped off of my lilo (air bed) and gashed my leg against an exposed pipe under the water.
Spain 3/10, Spanish people 5/10 never met enough to form an opinion.

>Spain
>white

German education

grease monkeys, the all of you. Greasey people with a greasey language.
If your first language is spanish, you were meant for being a lowlife thug your whole life

really makes you think

Spain
We suck

california isnt a country, also, the moors occupied it in the first place, look it up

It is the truth. You should have preserved the Italian, Argentina would have been a first world country.

croatia
masterrace in every way

I hate asspain

I will never forget the centuries of oppression. We are a shithole thanks to them. Fuck 5pa1n

t. Euskara cuck

>You should have preserved the Italian
it's not like italian was ever our language, the immigrants came and immediately they started to learn and use spanish

1.polan
2. i just have seen this ugly manlet kid from hs with his 9/10 spanish gf, i'm mad
>tfw no gf

>implying romans didn't oppressed the Iberian peninsula for centuries

yeah they treaded south Italy in the same way as south america

A

1. Québec
2. I'm a bit of a Spainboo, especially when I think about pre-Bourbon Spain.

Normally I hate Habsburglars, but god damn, the Spanish branch of that house was so based.

The War of the Spanish Succession was a mistake.

lel, you should talk with Jorge, this will give him some hope

Hello, Napoli

literally all of yurop oppressed Italy, the point was to keep you guys divided to avoid having a new European power and to be able to maintain as much influence on the Vatican as possible.

Unluckily I am not basque and catalonian either and my first language is the language of the losers and thieves, the Spanish language.

Ok, I mean. You should have adapted the Italian as your language. You are all italian, so It would not have been really difficult.

>anyone after Felipe II
>based

nah

i want a spanish grill

This, they stole 1,500,000 kilos of gold from a single spanish mine. That's 1% of all the gold extracted by the human kind in its entire history.

whered it go?

to romania

orgies and temples

fair enough

The death of Felipe II was a mistake.

Also Habsburglar inbreeding was a very, very big mistake.

>orgies
Based Romans

To House Batiato

kill yourself fucking scumbag

From real life: Lazy pieces of shit that only have energy to party and get wasted
From Sup Forums: Tremendous faggots with finnish-tier autism

>Based Romans
ₙₒ

Iberico pork is god tier

They are only good to keep the French further away.

I don't get why Spain and Croatia aren't international bros
>finnish-tier autism
finally someone gets it

I love their pork

They seperated us from the Southern Netherlands and the consequenses are still visible after 460 years. Even the BRD has united faster with the DDR.

Poor man's Portugal

GREECE
I used to be indifferent to your country, but i really like Spain now, plus i have seen a lot of spanish girls this summer, they were all really cute, and their accent is the cutest thing i've heard from girls (daily reminder: girls are whores though). Nice country, would like to visit or live there for a few months. Based Spain.

d-don't steal our w-women ...

nice meme kid

>being this much of a fucking beta
Nigger, don't listen to Anglo propaganda, Spanish is the most beautiful language out there.

>spanish language
*puke*

t. Eduardo Tortellini

Spain is like a march between Africa and Europe. The further you go in the south, the more Moorish it turns.

Also I would like to give a special BUTTHURT reward to Spanish people for their immense butthurtness, being in Europe the more angry towards France whereas we literally don't give a single shit about them.

Besos 'chachos

>march
No. Africa literally starts at the pyrinees. You were right all along.

1. Poland
2. I don't have any opinion about them, but i know that spaniard are christian so i like them

There was a Spanish exchange student when I went to highschool and she was cool

1- Flag

2- FLAG YOU MOTHERFUCKER

the ones around here are so fucking ignorant and stupid and full of their own shit.

KYS's

You happened

Spain seems like a great cuntry since it has the sun.

Like your average hispanoamerican country, but developed and slightly whiter.

Smelly, dishonest and antisocial people. I wonder how other Europeans like them. They should just give the land to Portugal already. It's too beautiful for such scums as the Spanish people.

Ameriga
Spanish people are meh considering i decent from those spics.

Well they stole it from the Visigoths.( And we can go on )

1- Espaaain
2- The proof that multiculturalism is a mistake. Spain was created by mixing the scum of the Mediterranean peoples. As a result, we have a country where nobody really cares about the State, because we dont have any concience.

unlucky D: Well at least you knew how IT felt when he pop out from that shower pipe

Don't like all their self-hatred and low birthrates.

But then again we're following them on the same track, so I can't judge.

Yeah nice so i guess you never been here. Spain is on top of working hours. No time for siesta.

Catholics*

Lazy
Rude
Good footballers
Barcelona women are the finest I've seen anywhere though

What are Spanish girls like???

You are rude and racist and your fucking streets smells like shiet 24/7 never been such a filthy country like yours, mate.

Thanks for proving my point, manlet

England
Like it, like the people.

I like both

Their text books are racist. They make hispanics look funny. Chileans are especially funny :D

Why is that racist?