youtube.com/watch?v=lO_uNraib3g
youtube.com/watch?v=mV3Hk-Ej7Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for 303
youtube.com/watch?v=TPaKeuC8VDw

first for s/t haha

any bleme man in

youtube.com/watch?v=ujP1VHlm-QM

>ok dudes any ideas for 2017? should we spend some time making a new drum machine?
>no lol lets just re-release a 30 yr old piece of junk that sounds like a tin can
>make sure the word "ANALOG" is all over the fucking promo flyers

srsly

reposting this desu need answers
who should I send this to?

rich homie quan or young thug??

clyp.it/cf3dypqa

send it to the Recycle Bin lmao, make sure you hold the Shift key btw

youtube.com/watch?v=J0e38La0JMg

Would it even be worth it for them to make new machines? The market isn't exactly huge anymore

its overused but it really is the culmination of basic analog drum sounds. easy to mix, great with fx, great to layer, easy to use, ect.

RUDE!

why should I bin it doe

I don't like being a negative nancy but this is pretty poor mate

well I appropriate the truth but why desu also refer the the pic im the top one your the bottom one

rec tracks for a man with headache

Setting up the sound system for a session
AMA

>The market isn't exactly huge anymore

wouldn't the market be bigger than ever thanks to everybody and their mother having pirated a DAW and gotten into music production, the internet, and the fact that an off the shelf computer can handle most recording tasks? not to mention the technology has gotten a lot cheaper, a tb 808 was $1,200 pard dollars back then, at that price you can buy an elektron machine that has infinitely more capabilities. accounting for inflation btw

Even accounting for DAW software, I'd be surprised if the market for gear is smaller today than back then, when only a few people were able to afford them. Analog fad aside

eh I think this is a just case of rose tinted nostalgia glasses. Lots of classics use the machine, but why are we still making the "music of the future" on 30 yr old gear? maybe the fact that the magic came from creatively using a piece of gear for things it wasn't "meant" to makes it hard for manufacturers to replicate its success, but I still can't believe people are still creaming over a machine that without heavy FX and tricks sounds like shit.

I'm not bashing vintage gear, I own a couple myself, but I bought it b/c it was cheap. I see 909's here in Ontario going for $5,000 lmfao. Gear fetishism is weird, but whatevs is your money. If buying an old, limited machine at 5 times the mrsp is your thing then mad props to you

its "bantz" pham I don't get this meme rap thing but I don't think its that bad, maybe you should write mr thug and ask his opinion on it

But why would most people invest in a drum machine when they can use a VST which does the same job? Most of these people who pirated a DAW want everything for as cheap as possible

lol you just talked past my post to do some monologue on old gear. fx and layering are hardly tricks btw.

I suppose it's for the same reason that some people prefer vinyl records over digital. Some people prefer something physical i suppose.
And i guess drum machines can be more intuitive? Idk. I haven't used one before but i'm debating getting one and trying to make some house & DnB.

anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y51hDWtCKxw

tfw can't get a cinemageddon invite

I'd have a crack at making tracks in a DAW before buying some kit, just to cut losses if you decide it isn't for you

>I don't get this meme rap thing

well I like to prod it because you can get results quickly and its kinda experimental in a way just throw distorted 808 on top and all of a sudden its a hip hop track

>I'm not bashing vintage gear, I own a couple myself, but I bought it b/c it was cheap. I see 909's

I think people buy it cause of it's history just like cars mfw beat up ae86s are going for 3k here also it really just is plug and play, record the Patten on a daw and move on instead of doing it from scratch ya know

youtube.com/watch?v=T6_xY_SKAzk
youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA
youtube.com/watch?v=d8UU9Re84hM

Cos all of the stars have faded away
Try not to worry, you'll see them some day

the interface, the feel of playing with kewl buttons and lights, clicking a mouse is tedious, if you want to really get crazy with drum patterns/swing/off beats, pads make your life so much easier

I would imagine the easiness of pirating a DAW = more people get into recording = a lot more gear sales, even if a big part of people stick to VSTs, there would be a lot more that would get into gear, specially compared to the time of when the 808 was released and DAWs were a thing that existed in very expensive studios

if you aren't sure, demo something. if you still aren't sure, buy something that's popular and desirable, that way you can sell it and recoup most of your $. for dnb I'd go with a sampler+drum machine combo

eh it depends, frankly having to work around the limitations of an 808 isn't worth it on my book, but if everybody had the same mentality we wouldn't have a lot of classic trax so yah.....I wasn't trashing the 808 itself, or its workflow. Its these half-assed rehashes of old gear instead of actually trying and make something new that gets annoying.

well you could do all of that without having to spend 5k on a 30 yr old machine that will need to be recapped anyway lmao

This is bad family. That first synth sounds too digital, it has no depth. Also the percussion doesn't fit the song either overall it sounds too disjointed there's no momentum to the track

I get what you're saying. These companies releasing middling products are really annoying, I wish they would either commit to doing full reissues or make something new. Ultimately it comes down to the fact that they can sucker people in with hype and trick noobs to make more money.

>That first synth sounds too digital, it has no depth
I agree desu

> there's no momentum to the track
I disagree desu

what bout this 1 clyp.it/of3iyqxp

yeah i've read that sampler + drum machine is the way to go. And i do like kewl buttons and lights, and i feel like you would be able to get into the rhythm more, & be more involved in your beats if you were pressing buttons and interacting with a physical interface rather than clicking with a mouse.

Lad
I had an acc but it stopped working, gotta get on the irc and ask them what the fuck / hell is going on tbqh

I would say the same, this is not too different. Idk it feels like it's not brainy enough to get lost in but you sure as fuck can't dance to it either so it's just not good at both. Not trying to be an ass. It did remind me of this song for whatever reason so you've got that going for you

youtu.be/tWl0pzrB-SE

fucking hell
i'm stuck downloading slow downloads off of kickass and 8ch film because i can't get on the good film trackers
screw what.cd i need karagarga

hope uve all signed the petition to keep fabric open

but m8 those tracks are supposed to have rappers over them not really bleep even tho this is a bleep thread hehe

Dude. That's even worse because the whole thing about hip hop are the catchy beats and no part of your tune was catchy. Girls can't twerk to that family. I can't bop to that.

any man in with tunes like this

youtube.com/watch?v=vwTL78pmnmU

Post dub reggae
youtube.com/watch?v=inq7QMghrCM

M4.5 is such a meme track

no

cosmic interlude - ltj bukem
cant find it on yt

it has been scientifically proven that M4.5 is the most perfect track/loop in existence, you dolt

post something bop worthy

I like this one better
youtube.com/watch?v=V0838o4YtqY

who up

classic. I prefer the c craig remix myself tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=7cuiajGLfQI

adtbg wag1

damn that carl craig mix is a chune, never actually checked it out before

cheers for the tip fella

Good riddance with Fabric 2bh.

whoever keeps posting about dan the ledge
stop!! not funny

my girlfriend says i can have sex with whoever i want aslong as it not emotional.

is this a trap?

I went to fabric once while I was in the UK (I'm from Australia)

Security were dickheads and you get a full body frisk on the way in, tickets were very expensive (granted the line-up was great but anyway), drinks were ridiculously expensive, smoking area was rammed, took forever to get out and then back in and you get told to stand up if you sit down for a cig (what the fuck?), inside was way too packed for actual fun dancing, and the crowd was fucking terrible. Pretty much the only good thing was the music and sound system.

Honestly one of the shittest nights out I had in Europe.

No go for it

As long as you don't mind her fucking other guys though...because that's what she's going to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDuS2dERUGA
big ups jeffy

youtube.com/watch?v=syVAhf6T_Qo

The Church > Fabric

tis the worry innit, shes so perfect for me i wouldn't mind, but id rather not have sex with other women if it meant she didnt have sex with other men

youtu.be/_Ry_3amz7CY

>over-perfumed persians
The worst
But they're still so pretty

She obviously wants to though, you can 'let' her or you'll probably get cheated on.

Either way, have an honest and open discussion with her.

what is /bleep/ like in israel?

boilerroom.tv/recording/pharaoh-b2b-yogg/

the absolute ledge

i don't knife for dan
but i'll dan ur dan
dan dan's the dan
and i'll dan ur dan
feel dan after
get over dan
dan dan dan dan dan
dan dan dan dan dan dan

Who cares? Shit country

reported

woman is the devil
go figure

>yeah i've read that sampler + drum machine is the way to go.
I'm planning to do that since a longtime. Do you know good brands for a middle budget ?

youtube.com/watch?v=mkr-bSIHuwo

more like this please

:-)

youtube.com/watch?v=F3uqyOld_NM

I'm planing on going down the Korg Volca series.

Knockoff 808's/303's etc for £100 each.

>808 sounds like shit
will brits meme junglers ever stop being morons
i just hope that europe will ban all white americans and brits from entering clubs and producing music

I was looking at a second hand Boss DR 202, it looks like a decent beginner machine known for lending itself to jungle & dnb.

808>tanzbar>drmIII>sds 8>909>.........................................................................>memektrons

its... so... goood

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ-pYNhBTjo

wtf posted a tune and it disappeared without a trace :-S mods hate italo disco confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=dOF0SNakee0

after brexit we now have bleepxit

bye bye fabric

enjoy your tory hellhole brits

even my small student city has several great clubs nowadays and londoners cant even go clubbing anymore lol

>tory
It's the islington council trying to shut it down (47 Labour members 1 green)

Nice try faggot

>even my small student city has several great clubs nowadays
no it doesnt
>and londoners cant even go clubbing anymore
yes we can

>even my small student city has several great clubs nowadays
they all have bottle service too!!!

Play it off as a really big thing. "ofc i dont want anyone else bb, i love u and only u" ay lmao

KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=lO_uNraib3g

polyamory is a meme thats gotten out of hand

The way they treat women is disgusting.

oi twigarms
go home mate

is this really people from this general?

where dyou go to uni?

yes dawson is an absolute madman

you had to be there to understand

I don't understand how people can have this kind of attitude with women especially these days.

It's not for most, but for a good chunk of the population polyamory would really improve their (love) lives

you havin a laugh mate

it's because they're chads and you're not lad

What's wrong with their attitude toward women?

PAKIS GET OUT

have the pakis been purged from the whatsapp?

It's repulsive, you can tell they only want women for sex and that lad attitude is cringe utter cringe.

idiot

New kobosil ep senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=mV3Hk-Ej7Ws

he looks mc grindah

Meanwhile you're holding a 'refugees welcome' sign in downtown London while they're coming over and raping your sisters

>you can tell they only want women for sex
And what's so bad about that?
It's wrong to consider women to exist only for sex, but that's not the same as desiring them only for sex.