Top 100 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HY1ywAZ_wE.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool top 100 check out my top 40

listen to some of the hip hop albums on my chart my man, i reckon youd like them.

>kool g rap - 456
>organized konfusion - stress
>ini - center of attention
>pharcyde - bizarre ride 2
>big pun - capital punishment

bumping

im dying

i dig it

thanks user Capital Punishment is good so far

aren't we all

GOOD.

Can I get the template/website/program used to make these?

topsters

would any fellow bardo pond fan(s) like to tag along with me to watch them perform at brooklyn, ny in november? (21 and over though)

don't mind me posting this in the next few threads

Is a top 16 ok?

neverendingchartrendering.com
topsters is broken

music always sounds better when you're with your girl

These are my current favourites but some of these albums closer to the bottom have more or less been interchangeable with other albums throughout the course of the year.

how long you been on Sup Forums my man

Basically since late 2011 but I didn't even really take notice of much when I started visiting here. Around that point all I was listening to was Metalcore and Hip-Hop and I only really started branching out properly into other genres this year.

now i'm sad thanks user

good shit here
++pet sounds, sgt pepper's, rubber soul, SILY
+mbdtf. nmh, abbey road, coltrane, eminem show, can, mmt

Do you listen to anything that Sup Forums hasn't approved for you?

you've definitely got some gems on there, and im envious of how much you have yet to discover

Edan - Beauty and the Beat
Electric President - s/t

keep it up

major respect for moon safari, nice taste man

Thanks guys. I'll be checking out Edan soon for sure, that album has been on my mind for a little while. I heard a song from it a few months ago that's stuck in my head somewhat, so I'll get around to that album eventually. It's hard to find hip-hop albums that I thoroughly enjoy nowadays. I tend to find that most of the albums stretch on for far too long with too much filler, so I tend to stick with albums that are on the shorter side.

No, why would you do that?

Im not a big hip-hop fan anymore, sometimes i go back to doom, InI and fun shit like deltron and outKast

thanks, moon safari is fucking great

i like blomljund and himlabacken near equally for their respective reasons, but mega moon shoots himlabacken ahead. what a great song.

i hope y'all dont care im posting my top 16
marillion - fugazi
marillion - script for a jester's tear
tangerine dream - phaedra
also check out some of CAN's stuff if u havent already
someone's new around here
if you enjoy wallowing in your own sadness as much as the low and JD on your chart say you do check out codeine
if you want more of the prog gone 80's sound check out 90125 by yes

dawg im not even an user. but no worries man

metric lana marina death grips and radiohead??? Let's be friends

The smiths and kanye aswell let's seriously be friends

current faves

>blond is already in the top 10 of people
ew
Have some self-esteem

this chart isn't ordered man, but still its incredible

There seems to be an overarching theme of longer thematic albums that keep a constant vibe for the duration are perfect for both spacing out to and having in the background.

Maybe try:

Belong - October Language and Bardo Pond - Lapsed. Maybe 21 Savage's Savage Mode as a stretch.

oh wow thank you so much

You're welcome, hope you enjoy the music!

Lapsed is the one there that I think you'll like most, the opener is definitely a banger youtube.com/watch?v=4HY1ywAZ_wE.

swift 9, will rec in a bit

recs please

Try some 60s psych pop?

Trick Dice by Nickelus F

Autechre?

Would hang out with. Try some stuff from Ghost Box.

John Oswald - Plunderphonic
Soft Machine - Third

Dorothy Carter - Waillee, Waillee
What's the album next to Mindset ?

:(

how to make a chart like this + films?

photoshop

Online Architecture by Symbol. ambient/progressive electronic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4

Why are there still people like this

Why is it a big deal or even the least bit noteworthy that critically acclaimed albums are also acclaimed by regular people? I don't get it.

Also why do you care? As long as someone stays open-minded, what does it matter? It's not like this person is some YouTube commenting wrong generationer or "I listen to everything except rap and country".

Expanding taste is the goal, you just need to validate yourself by saying they're doing it wrong.

cool heres mine. recs please no bully

it's like this

blooo

can't rec rn but take this bump

da ba dee

golden trips

brings a tear to my eye every time.

and whoa look at those trips

ordering shit you love is so hard lmao

i would come bb but not in ny :-(
nice films except maybe Revenant and Cuckoo's, don't think they are that good but #opinions
lmao

Is this a bully? These are my favourite

Carissa's Weird - Songs about Leaving
Tatsuhiko Asano - Genny Hanniver

Tim Buckley - Lorca
Far Out - Nihonjin

David Darling - Cycles
Fire! Orchestra - Enter

Beach House - Bloom
The Hotelier - Home, Like NoPlace is There

is it weird that i still have MPP as my #2? I just can't stop loving this

Looking for more pop rock/ pop folk (a la Simon & Garfunkel, or Lenny Cohen, Neil Young) but if you'd rather, I'd also take trip hop, Portishead/ Burial type recs. I've been listening to a lot of that lately.

Exuma - Exuma
Jim O'Rourke - Eureka

Whitney - Light Upon the Lake
Nap Eyes - Thought Rock Fish Scale

Simon Finn - Pass the Distance

It wouldnt hurt to have a pleb Sup Forumscore album on your poseur Sup Forumscore chart

Nah, not weird at all. Cool chart. I love a lot of stuff on there, especially the Faust and Can and Neu!. Are those Eno albums really better than Music for Airports/ Another Green World/ Here come the warm jets?

Yeah i think so. I've always thought that Airports and AGW are his most overrated albums.

>anco
>death grips
>david bowie
>panda bear
>no pleb albums

You actually don't like HCTI.

yes i do

Don't lie to yourself.

it seems like you included it just to make this chart a bit more patrician

Why would i need to add HCTI to make the chart more patrician? much of what's on my chart is way more partician than HCTI. I fucking love the album

>Why would i need to add HCTI to make the chart more patrician
because you're insecure:
>is it weird that i still have MPP as my #2?

>baby's first jazz, krautrock, industrial, experimental hip-hop, jazz-rock, ambient, art rock
>way more partician

if i really was a poseur that cared so much about my image i wouldn't have MPP as my #2

This one

not even best viper album my man

poseurs also usually include some of their actually favourite albums in the charts, it's a regular situation

Various Artists - Bez's Madchester Anthems

Have you listened to No Pussyfooting by Eno and Fripp yet? If not I think you would like it.

New Order - Movement

That's probably true but i don't see how it's hard to believe that i enjoy HCTI, especially since STGSTV is in my top 10

STGSTV is more accessible than HCTI

Is this a joke?

Your "tastes" are so infantile. Why are you sharing them? Do you have any self-awareness at all?

it is but it's still similar to HCTI and anyone who can appreciate one would probably be able to appreciate the other one

holy
fucking
shit
dude

not that guy
i can't enjoy HCTI, while STGSTV is my second favorite AnCo album

> it's still similar to HCTI and anyone who can appreciate one would probably be able to appreciate the other one
Not really.

Do you have ANYTHING to contribute to this discourse?

Anything? Then stop. Don't waste my fucking time.

Brazen as I was, my inquiry IS warranted, because his tastes ARE infantile and don't merit others' opinions or being posted.

ok seems like i underestimated the inaccessibility of HCTI. I still love it and i don't really know how to prove it to you further

>i still love it
that's all that matters senpai, fuck that guy

thx user

>tripfag

>trypfag says that being a poseur is ok
I'm not surprised.

>He's still piggybacking on a six month old montie meme "argument"
Keep drinking the koolaid, my dude.

anytime

>six month old meme
>implying Montie is the first who realized that
how new are you?
oh, six moths, ok.

rack 'em

10/10

Nah, he hopped on the meme pretty early though. Either way get some better memes rather than attacking the semantics of mine mate

This desu
I bet that guy listens ultra pleb shit Gorillaz and My Chemical Romance all the time

is everyone in this thread 12

christ
he's posting films now
it only gets worse

nah, this guy loves HCTI, I bet his older than us

I appreciate that not everyone on this board is bereft of passion and vigor.

Shut the fuck up.

Being passive is not enviable nor mature. You're a fucking doormat.

joke's on you because i actually """unironically""" enjoy HCTI

would love some reccs

cool that youve managed to circumvent being a useless whitenoise poster by taking the easy route and making sure that all your posts are immediately annoying as fuck. there are other ways of getting noticed that don't make you rely on acting like a clown, but those take actual effort. what i'm trying to say is stop posting.