St. Vincent thread

so what's next for Annie Clark's album/career?

what's the best song to describe your sad wasted summer so far, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=GlzR59l_cQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SIL6dN1GR8Y
youtu.be/j39WC0y2sHk
youtube.com/watch?v=RGIbR5jdA58
youtu.be/EzBhit7CXFY
youtube.com/watch?v=NE7R4nKBK8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, anybody have webm requests?

I've got some time on my hands

Last thread went pretty hard. So happy it lasted as long as it did. Also OP, get some webm from Actor Out of Work :)

Why is she so beautiful

Do you hate or love Annie OP? What are your true colors?

is there a 1080 version of that video?

I don't think so...you can do a webm from a video from her self tilted if that's better for you

Dude she literally melts my heart sometimes. Why Annie? Why must you only like women??

is there an alternative to Xmedia Recode that can pinpoint the frames I want?

I feel your pain. If only I could give you a hug from where you are from

Who do you guys think is more likely to cheat on each other? Cara or Annie? My money is on Annie.

>meme hair
>dorito head
>eats pussy and ass
>shitty tunes
>bitch looks like bride of frankenstein

Yeah less of this Annie boys

>Annie is 33
>Cara is 24

so, anybody else get an 'inappropriate' vibe from this? she's literally in a relationship with a child

I wouldn't be surprised if Annie is caught in some paedo ring taking advatage of little boys

But those are the topics on everyone's minds. If it wasn't for those topics this thread would just be pics of Annie.

Yes, look at this pic . Annie literally looks like her mom lol

Thanks man. I'll be alright though.

Fucking this. I know it's basic as hell to gossip but it's just so fun, especially since Annie has come out with no new material to discuss aside from a recent cover song.

Annie looks so different on that pic. You know even though she's old af she actually looks pretty young. I wonder how she stays young?

Despite the hard drug jokes, Annie probably takes good care of herself and eats well. And yes, she's looks like a new woman with her hair all wavy like that. It's either super curly or standard straight.

is this some kind of mommy-daughter relationship?

does this fact have a future in MCU stories?

Curly Annie is best Annie

I wish she was a mother figure to me :/

is it true that she used to be a hair model in her younger days?

That's why she's usually curly hair Annie :)

I'm sure MCU op is about to finish the story

I'm waiting patiently

Her curls must be so soft

I just wanna plant my face in her curls and breath it all in

I bet it smells like heaven

>ywn play with Annie's curly hair and relax her until she falls asleeps

Those are top-tier feet.

>imblying it's not the other way around
>imblying she's not the one letting you play with her curly hair as she hums and lulls you to sleep

That's sounds so freaking comfy.

Oh god the feels. I'm getting butterflies again. Man I wish guys :'(
Just having you hands being in that gorgeous hair

>When the feels get too real

That's a poor guy right there. I hope this isn't real

Knowing this website, either something is the most elaborate trolling, or dead serious confessing. I'm actually quite honest here desu

will Annie's story ever be finished?

I wish we could've help him
Don't give up on hope desu

youtube.com/watch?v=SIL6dN1GR8Y

she needs to do an entire fucking album like this

FUCK ANNIE LISTEN TO ME
YOU HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL

My favorite Annie is purple-haired Annie

It balances out because cara is so average looking

This

> Cara
> average-looking

Are you actually saying Annie is more beautiful than Cara?

What makes Annie's looks so different?

Dude if her next album is harsh, noisy, and dirty like this I'll literally praise her and spam her shit so hard here

I wonder what her outfit will be next tour ;)

this so fucking much

That's make up user

Without it cara looks like Luke Skywalker post face accident

Lmao if Annie really pulls some mind blowing stuff on her next album you know every fucking dude on Sup Forums is going to be like OMG YAS QUEEN

Does anyone else think she looks a bit like Winona Ryder in this photo?

She looks just fine here with no make up on.

I can see why you would think that but it's still obvious it's Annie. But Winona is a total cutie tho. Has anyone been watching Stranger Things? Because idk if I should too lol

Just finished my second run-though. Such a good show. I'm a grown ass man and that ending made me wat to cry.

In other words, yes you should. Watch it without knowing much about it, possibly late at night with the lights off. I did it like that one episode a night. Stick with it, it's not very long. I hope you enjoy it.

I got one word to completely destroy her career: "Enchantress"

Thanks guys I'll watch it with my girlfriend next time I get the chance

Annie is so awkward and adorable. I kind of wished she had a snapchat so then I could see the random stuff she's been up to

youtu.be/j39WC0y2sHk

All the fucking way dude

I think it's best if she keeps her life in a somewhat secret desu

youtube.com/watch?v=RGIbR5jdA58

She does do a pretty good job at hiding. I totally feel her on that though. I haven't done a single thing on facebook this entire summer. Not even a like. I basically only use it for messaging people I'm not close enough with to text.

Ironically enough, I have a twitter. But I only got it mainly to shill out my own blog desu

>The first line

I just stick away from some social media. Imo FB and Twitter are shit

Hopefully the hating and dorito memes will end from the newfound respect Annie will earn

> implying an old woman like Annie could learn how to use Snapchat

Do you want something like this happening to Annie?

She reminds me of her

Oh I agree, they're shitholes for many reasons, but they're great for getting the word out for something quickly on a mass scale

Nah the haters will still come no matter what, but I guess there will be some more respect

Dear god did Marina actually snap this? Because if she did thats some cringey ass shit

I guess if you are just doing that for that one purpose then it's fine but anything else like speaking your opinion is an absolute hell hole

Probably but supposedly she erased her account shortly after this. She was such a lolcow am I right?

This feels photoshopped

All abroad the feels train
>ywn causally spend the day with Annie and play soccer with her

youtu.be/EzBhit7CXFY

As much as it might be cool. I'm not really interested in Soccer desu

I'm not either but if Annie asked to play I couldn't say no to her

When you about to whoop yo daughter's ass so hard

>based Matt Sweeny will never plow your ass
JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=NE7R4nKBK8Y

>When you about to whoop yo daughter's ass so hard
she probably gets off to that kinda thing

omg stop, Annie doesn't have a weird daughter/mommy fetish!! lmao

When will Cara dump this molester?

This is a strangely nice photo

Remember when someone said this photo was a prime example that Annie abuses Cara which makes no sense considering that Annie seems like a total sweetheart lol

> no sense

Except that Annie is looking all smug and like a frickin' pimp while Cara looks all sad and tired.

I bet you're the kinda guy that misinterprets the niceness of waitresses for flirting

annie getting groped

[spoiler] she actually enjoys this [/spoiler]

Is she Sup Forums's sluttiest waifu?

anybody got sauce on this webm?

quality is shite
I want more Annie butt

Quite possibly. She's very open about sexuality and thinks people should take pride in it

Aw come on guys, do you really think Annie of all people, would be the type of person to hurt her girlfriend or be mean to her?

I think it's been established in these threads that Annie is the bad apple in this relationship.

much like MCU Annie, I assume real Annie is quite gentle but with unpredictable/repressed aggressiveness

probably learned some from Antje

With what evidence though? What if Cara just has resting bitch face when she's walking around?

This I can believe a little bit more, this would make a lot more sense. But I don't imagine it being bad enough to affect her relationships. Unless there's evidence that Annie gets aggressive at times. But I haven't dug up anything from when she was with Carrie.

> insulting Annie's girlfriend

Kek. We all know who's more beautiful here and it certainly isn't Annie. Also, there's plenty of evidence against Annie. Her pathological lying, her mistreatment of that blogger, giving Cara coke. I mean seriously you just look at her she looks nuts.

MCU op here

r8 this little preview of Annie's story with Antje

it's still in its early stages. this is in the middle of the story, with about two pages dedicated to their little exchange.