Albums women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

everynoise.com/everynoise1d.cgi?vector=femininity&scope=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my gf loves this album though

This as fuck.

>it's an "albums that (group) will never understand" thread

post albums that this user will never understand

Everynoise (which uses spotify user data) tracks the proportion of female listeners for all of its identified genres.

everynoise.com/everynoise1d.cgi?vector=femininity&scope=all

The most "feminine" genres are variations of pop (but also some bizarre tiny sub-sub-genres like "wrock"--harry potter fanband music), and the least feminine genres are all highly technical varieties of metal.

Dig into the genres near the bottom of the list and you will find the artists and albums least understood by women.

Judging by this I would say Spiderland is the most correct answer in the thread so far.

Math rock and "post-hardcore" are ranked around 1300 out of 1476 for "femininity," putting them near the very bottom of the list.

Any album. Women don't actually like music and don't have the brain power to understand art. The only thing women care about is fucking Chad, and they pretend to like music so they can seem interesting and hip. Everything women do has the same simple purpose, to make Chad interested in them so they can fuck him. Women's brains operate extremely similarly to animals actually.

yeah man there's just something about the deluxe edition that just turns women off

i mean my gf loves pinkerton but the second i try to put on the deluxe edition shes like turn that shit OFF

This is an album only a faggy teenage numale can understand tbqh

i actually hate this record and it always bugs me how many girls i know find this record so relatable, but i guess i have too many insecure friends, male and female

Unty?

american football

My mom was way into Pink Floyd in the 70's and thought Animals was their best album and didn't talk to a lot of people about it because she realized that a lot of people only knew about the Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here and she wanted to keep it to herself.

rivers cuomo is a chad

Let's just go really easy, what have you done that's better than this?

Prog

Gotta give you a 'this' on this one.

It's funny that you posted this. My mum only likes the shorter acoustic versions of songs like Cowgirl in the Sand.

Not in a sexist way, i hate threads like this but actually feel this album is just really targeted at males

Anything animal collective

>chad
That's the second time I've ever seen this word in my life.

I'm not using words I first discover here in real life because I don't want to take the risk of using Sup Forums words in public just in case that's what they turn out to be.

i've seen this exact thread on this subreddit before

Slash punk is like 800 and somethjng which isnt that low, a lot of chicks love X, id say at 800 its not far down the list at all, right?

twin fantasy

My mom likes The Feelies.

Yeah, the 800s is right around the middle of the list, which I suppose means it is fairly "gender neutral."

wew

lol

You are on the wrong board kiddo

Makes sense, kinda weird tho since i know more x fans that are girls and i am assuming by "slash punk" the list means slash and other bands around that area but were on different labels like dangerhouse and germs because i also know a lot of chicks who love the bags and just LA stuff in general
Cue people coming in and calling it mom rock

lol this album came out before you were born if you have that opinion. No one who grew up with this album feels that way. The only "nu male/cuck" band I'd give that retarded Sup Forums meme label to is AJJ.

I seriously do disregard anyone's opinion on music if they don't appreciate this or the Blue Album.

Also, women can absolutely love this album, yes, but they can never fully understand it. I'd only say this about Pinkerton and Spiderland. I'm sure I could dig deeper and find other albums, but those are the two that jump out to me.

Again, just to reiterate for you retards, a woman can love Pinkerton, but that doesn't mean she fully understands it. I hate when people go "but my gf loves it"....ok that's nice, but the bitch can never fully "get" it.

I'm sure there are plenty of albums I like that only a woman can really understand. Although I don't really like them, I'm guessing women and fags can only truly understand Adele and Beyonce. God knows I don't.

>music can only be enjoyed one way

Again, for the retards such as yourself, you can enjoy an album, but that doesn't mean you fully comprehend its meaning. I'm assuming you're female or else you'd agree with me. That or, as stated previously, retarded.

I think Unty is back guys

not that guy, but you're not really helping with that example

i take dumps with more value than grimes every day

(You)

>"wtf user this doesn't sound anything like Creep or The Bends"

Holy friggin poop man

Fucking wow. Is this pasta new??

Holy shit dude.

hey new pasta

Your mom was a classy woman, not an attention whore teenage girl. Cheers user.

He's right you know.

weezer never topped this album. op is a fag

wtf I love Sup Forums now!

What about tfw no gf lesbians

nice joke

Holy fucking shit dude

if you moved your hips on the dance floor and got yourself a drink you understood every EP ever. dont get political.

kutriya

Back to /r9k/ with you.

>women don't have angst like me because I'm super deep
This whole thread.

Now that I think about I never met a girl that liked distorded vocals

im posting this to /r/Sup Forums, reply if you want to be in the screencap

reddit is fucking gay

that album cover gives me motion sickness legit

don't say retard, unty.

>>/r9k/

oh wow that absolute madman said he hates women wow that's so weird it's not like there's a whole board full of these people or anything better post this on plebbit for le epic upvotes aw man I can't wait for my plebbit friends to see my post and think what a cool guy I am for actually going on Sup Forums man that site's so scary I don't dare to even go on there that's why I just look at the funny green meme arrows on r/Sup Forums

Angry Homme is best Homme desu

This

>all these people posting le r9k meme rather than refuting you because they know they can't
Spread the truth user

Too bad white men are not allowed to be powerful and sexual like this in pop anymore. Only black men are allowed to be confident, white guys are forced by feminism to make whiny indie/pop.

numale album

Numales are still males.
Plus, every white male is a numale nowadays.

I was gonna post it in the "albums men will never understand" thread for laughs but couldn't be arsed.
American Football are up there with AJJ and The Mountain Goats on the nu-male scale.

U N T Y
N
T
Y

>post album that nobody will understand, and that will always be shit and never should have existed in the first place

How do you figure? AJJ is the only of those bands that has numale lyrics, are you just generalizing the fan base?

Someone photoshop a hooker into this

yeah but she doesn't ~~~understand~~~ rivers' whining

>Albums mere mortals will never understand

listening to it will make you more sick

The fact that you use the term "numale" with 0 irony speaks volumes