There's only one race, the human race

Made me cry
youtu.be/tyaEQEmt5ls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs
youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lets all hold hands and sing "Kumbaya"

:'( yeah,the girl just found out her ancestors were raped by x ppl.Why should she hate them?

Blacks aren't human, though.

Whoa we are one, like nigga stop borders, nations etc.

looks fake as fuck, and full of preachy shit. People are all fucking mongrels though so no surprises there

do you see boundaries from space ?
I don't
checkmate

>The obese Icelandic thinks he's superior and important

This was my impression too. tbqh

I don't get the premise behind this video? Do people that take their heritage and DNA THAT serious even exist? Who is this aimed at?

We're all connected, fuck borders n' shit, we're all human.

People thinking their blood is pure have a poor understanding of history. Not like normies would bother reading a book anyway.

Well, yeah, only fingols and other isolated peoples aren't mongrels.

What's gedrosia and whose results are those?

haha

>the spaniards-are-berbers meme was right all along

Doesn't mean some of us aren't shit who should be kept out.

Mine and gedrosian is ancient sandnigger blood

It was never a meme, though.

Niggers aren't human

It's only 3% though

Damn that much from the caucasus and south western asia, wouldn't expect to see so much from such geographically distant areas.

>he's never seen the Korean DMZ
>he's never seen the divide between East and West Europe by looking at the colors of the city lights
No borders lmao

Only one of those ppl looked european.
The rest looks middle eastern or asian or somalian

They brought farming, right?

Neolithic farmers lad.

Murricans literally pay hundreds of dollars to get a pie chart that shows what exact mixture of shitskins they are.

Didn't know there was such a large trace of them left in us.

There is in southern europe.

That's true. Welcum multikulture and gibe me passport, texas!

>South asian
You're poo in the loo muh curry bro!

We had bigger populations so the indo-european invasions didn't totally genocide the locals. Just like what happened in Ireland.

I love indian food! Also, once I shat in the woods to honor my ancestors.

woah this made me say like fuck borders and laws and shit

what mix was the red-hair qt

Blacks are

A

>its a commercial with actors, if they actually did something like these results would be in the minority

btw. this was proven to be staged

so fucking fake did they take actors from street or what?

''what could you possibly tell me that i dont know''

like WHAT literally nobody would say this fucking jews

when the meme becomes to real

WE
WUZ
JARLS
N
SHIET

Migration is a human right
No one stops a butterfly from flying across a border
No one stops a bird from flying across a border
Why are humans any different?

If migration is a human right, then so is putting up a fence and telling everyone else to fuck off.

There are no human rights, there are only rights that strongest one allows, sadly enough leftist fucks are in charge for last 80 years

This video is an over simplification of fucking everything.

>looking at the colors of the city lights
That's Berlin, not whole Europe.

muh heritage people
Remember this numale every time you see a muh heritage fag on here youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

So, if in history has been a lot of migration from zone A to zone B, and then zone A got even greater volumes of migrants from zone C, you tell present-day people from zone A they probably have zone B ancestors, because traits from zone A are strong there.
OK.

I honestly don't really care about race mixing all that much, but I find videos like this that make a point to talk about 'hurr we're all mixed and it's beautiful' really disgusting for some reason

Hello there my Berber brother. What's up?

You have a lot of Gedrosia though. That's unexpected for a Spaniard.
I need a flowchart to comprehend what's going on there in your brain.

if this was true then ethnicities wouldn't exist

hello der berber.
1/100th berber here.

Greetings, fellow arab.

These results are hardcore cherry picked and bullshit. Even among Americans, an infamously mongrel race, the remaining whites were suprisingly white according to genetic studies.
Only 4% were not 100% European white and of the 4% most were 95%+ European white.

What's up mah nigga.
I see my ancestors were busy spreading dem genes far and wide.
Greetings my fellow moor from Portugal.
Do this one, MDLP-22.

>0.2 pygmy

That must be why I'm not tall.

wewlad, you would fit better in tunisia, not that I'm one to talk, I'm pretty savage myself.

Upload your data to gedmatch.

youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8

Whats the name of this DNA test ?

which test you want me to take?

>Only 4% were not 100% European white and of the 4% most were 95%+ European white.

daily reminder this is not how genetics work. this is pop sci for lay illiterates who have an urge to waste their money.

you aren't "98.4% white," you're 63/64ths European. it's a subtle difference. and the percentage just serves to mislead you:

genetic race "percentages" you can get processed on you are based on a sample's self-reported race, and they indicate how likely your lineage is to be composed of certain ethnicities. this is why some people get a DNA test and it says "lol you're 95% Indian" when they're Chinese. it's a probability, it is not an objective recording of how "white" you are.

pic unrelated

We're quite close. Just switch Near_East for North-East-European and a few other percentages, mainly sub-Saharan.
I also very often get Melanesian, Austronesian or generally that area of Oceania, which is funny.

The most important thing though, is that we're Mediterranean mustard-race. That's all that counts here. (Eurogenes Hunter_Gatherer vs. Farmer)
Close. I'm Algerian.
Why "fit better" in Tunisia though? I didn't even say where I was from. All Maghreb is Berber not just Morocco.

I love this shit.

different results with each iteration.

guess my amerind is siberian, neat.

Gedmatch, you can upload your data from whatever test you did.

The one I posted was dodecad12.

Post the one I posted, final one.
Want to see your Baltic HG and Anatolian Farmer.