What does Sup Forums think of Sami people?

What does Sup Forums think of Sami people?

Other urls found in this thread:

laits.utexas.edu/sami/dieda/hist/genetic.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never seen one and i couldn't care less about them

sami gf when

They look like they belong to the Putin race.

They're whiter than anyone else in Sweden, yet they blame structural racism everytime a wolf kills some of their reindeers.

McCauley Culkin works for Santa Claus, apparently.

if these reindeerniggers are whiter than swedes, then your country is beyond saving

they look like finns

i wanna breed

>those forhead
they might have high spiritual ability

literally snow niggers

How do i get a sami gf

A lot of the Lappland tourism shit is run by Finns to make money, wouldn't be surprised if those girls are just Finnish cosplayers.

Norgay is full of these subhumans, ask them

What are those Sami people?

i don't think so
samis are usually swarthier than other nordics

Hum... don't know what they are.
Never heard of them.
So, they are another ethnic group among the Northern folks?

They live in the northernmost reaches of Scandinavia, they mostly herd reindeer n shit.

They have indigenous people status so they have a lot of protections and special rights which pisses other scandis off.

migrants from urals.

samis settled on these lands before finns and scandis. they are quite similar to us finns (or at least were ~3000 years ago) because they also came from Siberia.

if you see people here posting pictures of slanty eyed "finns", then they are most likely samis or related to them.
samis are short and swarthy, and soon all of them are going to be extinct

Too White

They're both S*mi

They're not even more indigenous than the swedes or norwegians. They came to the scandinaivan peninsula thousands of years after the southern bits had been settled by proto-germanics. They just happened to have waltzed into some of the northern bits first.

We kinda did eugenics stuff on them in the 1900s so they're still bitter about that.

not really
samis are physically closer to real mongols, while finns are closer to swedes

>before finns
citation needed

>U.S. 30k

The fuck?

>Genetic and linguistic data of 1995 seemed to show that the Finns arrived in Sámi territory a mere 2,000 to 4,000 years ago, while at the same time adopting the Sámi way of speaking. This idea was revolutionary. The Finns had always been thought of as the more dominant group but now new theories claiming that it was the Finns who got their language from the Sámi have started to arise. The Sámi, for first time, appear not to have always been the weaker minority. [15]
laits.utexas.edu/sami/dieda/hist/genetic.htm

it's not confirmed, but would make sense desu

would love to breed with and make super white children

those girls on the picture are most likely finns, like this user said and
>finns
>white

Nice pseudoscience site.

Why all this saltiness towards Samis? Does it upset Finns that they're related to them and not Swedes?

Just because most finns have mongolian blood doesnt mean there cant be any pure white humans living in Finland.
The two on OPs image are two of the whites people ive ever seen

that's not that much. there are more bukharian jews in the US but you probably haven't met one.

I'm guessing Alaska or something?

>because most finns have mongolian blood
not a single drop of mongolian blood in us. mongols weren't hablogroup n1c1 carriers

Yeah. Those pesky sub-human Samis ought to wither and die, Uralo-Finnic ubermenschen shall prevail.

It might be similar to the list that claims there are more norwegians in the US than in Norway. You guys count descendants of immigrants rather than actual nationals.

As if Yakuts are any better.

lol

Fuck off Indio they are mine.

Those are the mongol meme finns you guys came up with.

all the racial memes were created by brit nobility influenced by darwinism, yank eugenicists/nazis were just imitating them

I know, but i'm spesifically speaking about the incident in murrica which people like to post as their basis for the memes.

Sami are very Eskimo-like but their modern form is very diluted with snownigger blondes. BLEACHED

Samis only settled northern most and middle parts of Finland. Southern coast has been Finnish (and karelian, tavastian).

Somebody please make a Finland-Sami version of this

fuck off ballbiter.

Yeah, that is true. It's probably done just because you end up with a large blanket of European White %. It's done with all races though. Asians are counted like that as well when a lot of them have been in The States for a few generations if not longer.

Fucking kek.

Not him but Finns are, objectively speaking, just as pathetic as Sami. We didn't even have our own nation state until very recently (were always underlings to others) and didn't make any innovations or discoveries until the last century.

sami blood is spooky, suddenly ur born looking like u belong in southern europe

go to sleep Sven

but im sami-sven-pekkalainen

help

Sami actually share ancestry with Basques
Look it up

>mfw no cute goth same gf

Who thinks what?...

Stupid American

you're a spaniard, Sven-José Hingadingason-Gonzales

n-no im 100% aryan nordics

t. inferiority-complexed nigger who can't accept he's related to Sami

I-I WUZNT KANGZ N SHIEET

You were caliphate n shieet

at least it explains why swedes invite hordes of refugees to Europe

>swedes invite hordes of refugees to Europe

nice try Ahmet

They claim that the 11 golden eagles that live around where they live kill 6000 reindeer a year to get compensated byt he state.

We came here 10-15k years ago according to latest knowledge. Kys.

t. AfD voter with a skinny wiener.

K. KEEP ME POSTED

This is bullshit fuck off Shartie, why are you so obsessed with black cocks and cuckoldry?

>t.Nigger

>tfw there are as many if not more somalis than sami in norway
idk how to feel about this tbqh

would you?

>This is bullshit
>anything that doesn't validate my racist worldview is bullshit
k

t. New German™

Soumi/10, would mate with

Nice buzzwords faggot, but no one likes Muslims, niggers nor Jews and It doesn't matter how the media push that shit on everyone's throat. Mentally ill people doesn't represent the entire world.

I'm in love

There is only one race, the human race. The Eurasian-Negroid race is the future, Europe will be a beautiful rainbow.

>thread with blonde girl in OP
>americans start posting cuckold shit
literally everytime

They're basically state subsidised cartels who do nothing but leech off of taxpayers whom fund their otherwise profitless, unsustainable and decadent traditions.
If they want to live like Siberian iron age nomads I say let them, in isolated autonomous reserves, otherwise force assimilation and complete extermination of their completely pointless "cultural" endeavours, currently nothing but a tax on actual civilisation, is the only sensible solution.

Sapmi opression best day of my life, do not mistake these pseudo-gypsies for equals.

t. Alberto Carlos Barbosa

Die of cancer.

Why are Burgers such cuck shit?

Why are Germans so racist?

Kr/autism/ makes you realize the importance of racial pureness

Racial pureness doesn't exist, we're all human. Luckily your government is leading Europe into a progressive and tolerant future, unlike my country, which is plunging back into the darkness of nationalism, racism, and Islamophobia thanks to Trump.

>Racial pureness doesn't exist
in the US

>hes still doing it
>hes dumping his whole folder

>HURR NEO-NAZIS DON'T EXIST GUISE IT'S ALL A JEWISH CONSPIRACY
>people unironically type this racist bullshit
Please disappear from this planet

Seriously, how do people believe in such an outdated concept like race in 2016? The future of Europe is brown and it is beautiful.

>blame structural racism

Wtf is that supposed to mean

>because it's the current year

fuck off nigger