What is your depression playlist, Sup Forums?

What is your depression playlist, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4&list=PL11CB62F5F94EB327
youtube.com/watch?v=9rDSYMq3Vvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're genuinely depressed you can't even enjoy music. Fuck off with your teenage girly 'I'm so depressed xD' bullshit.

>Mad World
>Disturbed - the sound of silence

why are you here

Fuck off you ignorant bastard. Im so fucking depressed and lonely, everyday i have to love alone without fucking killing myself. You dont fucking know me.

This is just the type of response is expect from someone who enjoys NIN and disturbed.

>Disturbed - The Sound of Silence

Guys stop picking at his shit taste in music. He might kill himself.

i don't have one.
why would you even?

you depressed cunts

end youself, whiny ass faggot

How do you love alone?

Jesus that playlist is embarrassing. If you're for real please don't post on this board again.

You a huge poo bum fart wee face

You make me embarrassed to like CoBe

He masturbates a LOT

this better be b8

Don't listen to these douchebag edgelords OP. It'll get better. Even in the most objectively shit of situations eventually your perspective will have to shift and you'll start feeling better. No one stays depressed forever. Just hang in there.

>You dont fucking know me

Ew the Gary jules version

Right? the original version is godlike, Gary Jules version is just pretentious garbage

Hey man the original Mad World is a fucking classic

what the fuck how is it pretentious?

Trying too hard to be deep by making the production more simple and moody vocals.

hahaha you're joking right?

Not at all, I would love you try to change my opinion, but personally that's how I feel.

I don't care about your opinion it's just funny to call something pretentious because the production is minimalisitc and the vocals expressive.

>The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
>The Sound of Silence - Disturbed

But it is honestly. He doesn't improve on the original version in any aspect.

meh I bet you're one of those people that prefer NIN's hurt than johnny cash's.

Ye im done talking about this. You're just being a triggered little faggot because I talked shit about your favorite song to listen while you pretend that your life is bad.

lmao not that at all it was just funny seeing someone calling it pretentious. the cherry on top was your explanation though.

all in all, it's a great beautiful version and a lot better than the original

That's not the original though

>all in all, it's a great beautiful version and a lot better than the original

great analysis pal, if you love so much I recommend you listen to Disturbed version of The Sound of Silence, it has a very deep vocal and a byotiful orchestra, you're going to love it :^)

you're just the classic faggot Sup Forums guy. don't you see how pretentious you're being? way more than gary jules lmao

now go wank to some panda bear pictures

WEW

Actually kill yourself

Rekt and kekd

please explain anything you are saying. You just keep talking shit and don't elaborate on anything you're saying. Typical kid whose argument has been destroyed and got nothing else to do but resort to ad hominem

>depression playlist
Yeah, here's mine

holy shit, not that guy, but what are you an insufferable cunt. if you actually think the simplified and your standard soft-rock song which your dad likes gary jules version is better than the original, then you're just as retarded as you speak.

kindly fuck off.

just thought I'd chime in here, but it's mad world, not sad world. the original conveys that better.

damn OP now that's E d G y ! ! !

I don't have an argument I just wanted to know why you think it's pretentious and you gave me a crappy answer. I don't give a shit for "arguing" about music, especially with clueless people on the internet.

Like seriously having simple production and moody vocals = pretentious music? that's some logic right here

And i'm not even talking about how meaningless the word pretentious actually is.

Fucking this. The dichotomy of the instrumental and the lyrics of the original is what makes it so great.

I like the johnny cash version better

sorrynotsorry

Cool dude

johnny cash's version is good in his own right to be honest. i just dislike gary jules and his garbage cover.

the original is still good but with gary jules you got a very emotional and expressive version. I guess they both convey very different emotions (tears for fears = rage, gary jule = sadness). But to call the gary jules version "pretentious" is unbased, meaningless and just laughable.

And of course there's the best part - which is the melody he in the intro that enhances the everything so much and give it such a darker and emotional depth to the song. That melody really reminds of Satie's stuff, that's the vibe gary jules is bringing. Of complete lonliness and alienation. Just like Satie.

>I don't give a shit for "arguing" about music, especially with clueless people on the internet.

Then what the fuck are you doing here?! Fucking leave if you can't take a different opinion without getting triggered like a fat feminist you ignorant moron.

Not sure why I come here. maybe for the memes or the sharethreads. Probably just to see lads like you getting this mad over opinions.

Stuff I listen to when drowning in self-pity:

White Light from the Mouth of Infinity (Swans)
Unknown Pleasures (JD)
Closer (JD)
Anything Radiohead
Ape of Naples (Coil)
Permanent Sleep (Lowlife)
Silver (Jesu)
Just for a day (Slowdive)
I Could Live in Hope (Low)

>And of course there's the best part - which is the melody he in the intro that enhances the everything so much and give it such a darker and emotional depth to the song.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA fuck off

Go back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums you sad little shit.

>Depression cover is a picture of 'le see ya space fuckboi'

Jesus, this is some cringe material shit. Don't even get me started on the songs.

holy fuck dude you don't know anything about classical music, don't make up random shit

make me tasteless faggot

why is everyone on the internet perpretrate the depression olympics, how you're only on a higher tier of being if you got diagnosed by a medical official?

everyone has struggles, so F off like you're part of the secret "real depression" club

pic saved for the next cringe thread

mad? lol, I'm confident in my opinion, I'm just having fun with your ignorant ass

Of course, a tripfag.

Because those songs make you want to kill yourself right?
genius

how can you even consider someone else tasteless when you just compared gary jules to erik satie out of all fucking people? kindly fuck off, then.

>make me tasteless faggot
>*unsheathes katana*

You fucking stupid piece of shit

I didn't say gary jules > Satie

Just that there is similarity with him and satie which there is. But nice to ignore everything I wrote and use this strawman instead. Good work

I swear people here became dumber

Does anyone have a good YouTube playlist for this? Preferrably soft and dark songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4&list=PL11CB62F5F94EB327

user whats one thing thats doing this to you?

>having a depression playlist

I just listen to ITCOTCK.

Jesus CHRIST what in the fuck

>Just that there is similarity with him and satie which there is.
that is called comparing, you're comparing gary jules and erik satie. how dare you call me stupid when you can't even understand basic english language?

KEK

i tend to forget people like this actually exist

>You mature.

Goddamn... I guess I need to listen to LP to be more mature.

If they're still listening to this shit, they didn't mature.

>experimental
Kek

holy fucking shit why would ANY person be this fucking petty?

You don't even care about the subject anymore you just want to start a le epic internet fight with me.

Now let me break it down to you so you understand.

I said that the melody GARY JULES brought in his version REMINDs me of ERIK SATIE because of the vibes of LONLINESS AND ALIENATION it brings.

got it?

haha, holy shit. are you butt-flustered or something? your opinion sucks. please stop posting.

You're still an idiot I get a wife and a brother

yea m8 i'm mad as shit you better be careful

what?

>you better be careful

don't post this fucking systembby

Oh god the edge

i sorta agree with this

>disturbed
>mad world
>hurt by nine inch nails
>using playlists in general
Please leave

Leave NIN alone

2014 was a pretty rough year for me. Didn't have a playlist, but I was listening to these albums a lot:

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - The Boatman's Call
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away
Mount Eerie - Dawn
Grouper - Ruins
Beck - One Foot in the Grave

This playlist screams underage, btw.

I don't really hate them but that cover is pretty weak.

Idk I just play 80s synthpop when I'm feeling down

guys i don't know if you have heard about this but there's a 4 second video on youtube that gives a quick fix for depression:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rDSYMq3Vvg

I watched it once when I was feeling down and was instantly cured you all should try it out

amazing, is there any more?

Everything's on the depression playlist when you're actually depressed, user.

CRAWWWWLLIIING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIN

come back to Sup Forums in seven years when you were supposed to have a degree and a life and tell me about your depression playlist

>Likes Disturbed

Opinion discarded

LEAVE BRITNEY ALOONE

THIS