ITT: Post musicians of the opposite gender that you wouldn't fuck

ITT: Post musicians of the opposite gender that you wouldn't fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

equipboard.com/pros/grimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you just posted it

nice low res

how is she a musician again?

playing with knobs on a groovebox isnt really musicianship imo

The high res is not suitable for this time of the day.

Ya, I know how my thread works, senpai.

poor stefan has to date nasty hookers..

its never actually suitable and i should stop clicking on them

You're an ignorant pleb and she isn't playing with knobs on a groovebox: equipboard.com/pros/grimes

grimesfags are probably the most serious posters on this board. that's why they always get triggered so easily when people call grimes shit

im gay, so all of them

c'mon

your mother

Her daughter is so beautiful though, look her up.

i wouldn't fuck any member of the opposite gender.

I think her mom is forcing her to get plastic surgery to look more like herself.

She isn't doing anything with it though.

Her music is bloody great though I'd totally have a beer with her.

Would cuddle with desu.

Meghan Trainor. You'd have to pay me to fuck her, and even then I'd probably press rape charges afterwards.

>she wouldn't fuck Rasputin

but seriously, I never understood what his ethnicity is. Is he a Jew, a Lebanese etc. or just has a Middle Eastern name just for the lulz?

Atheist Jew

do you really believe in this?

He's jewish as fuck. He started a klezmer band.

>gender
>2016

are you a gay man

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

kek klezmer is such a guilty pleasure for me. I'd totally listen to klezmer punk or shit like that

you okay buddy?

I think people think I come off as a faggot but really I just hate all men and want nothing to do with them. They always act like they think they're in some kind of competition with me when I don't give a fuck about them, and I just find them completely repulsive. I think they're mad because they can see how women actually don't like ugly, burly muscles and black widow leg body hair like the media has told them.

this
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Shes a qt but she's gay after all

Considering this is Sup Forums, that has to be one of the greatest backhanded compliments imaginable.