Women don't actually like music and don't have the brain power to understand art...

Women don't actually like music and don't have the brain power to understand art. The only thing women care about is fucking Chad, and they pretend to like music so they can seem interesting and hip. Everything women do has the same simple purpose, to make Chad interested in them so they can fuck him. Women's brains operate extremely similarly to animals actually.

Prove me wrong

Pro tip;
>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S67331680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pasta

Some lesbian girl I know likes music

My aunts and a lot of older ladies who are probably not sexually active enjoy and are interested in music

I can't really prove you wrong but I can prove that you're a faggot

there was a girls of Sup Forums thread just yesterday and it had better taste as a whole than chart threads

Dude, does it happen... that you have got... uhmm... LOW FUNCTIONING AUTISM?

Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl before?

Men don't actually like music and don't have the brain power to understand art. The only thing men care about is fucking stacy, and they pretend to like music so they can seem interesting and hip. Everything men do has the same simple purpose, to make stacy interested in them so they can fuck him. men's brains operate extremely similarly to animals actually.

Prove me wrong

Pro tip;
>you can't

>asking that on Sup Forums while not asking me

Dude, he probably never had sex before. Not to speak of normal contact or a relationship.

Found the beta orbiters who think defending women on the internet will get them laid

their boyfriend's/ex boyfriend's taste

I'll ask again.

Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl before?

Nothing about this question reveals anything about me, just pretend you read it on a rock in the middle of nowhere.

Nigga please.

Yes. It was a truly repulsive experience. Women by nature are inherently disgusting, they have nothing interesting to say and do not follow a coherent thought process. Honestly, I'll stick to boy butt until I feel the need to produce myself an heir.

Back to r9k

I'm gay

POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

hee hee...reddit! reddit the bacon!

>le people-who-defend-women-only-want-to-get-laid rebuttal meme

however they got the taste it's better than the sadboys of Sup Forums

unoriginal cuck

back to /r9k/, under age wanker

Nigga you finally jumped the shark.

tell me son, what is it like to be the personification of beta cuck cancer?

Why do I get the impression that the people who post this sort of shit unironically are also the same ones that make the "want to impress a girl. What music should I send her?" threads?

link

Women have literally never produced anything artistically important. They are the bottom feeders of the human food chain. By simply stating fact I'm not really a beta cuck. In fact, as a white knight you are in fact the personification of beta cuck cancer

it got deleted

NIGGA PLEASE MOST FEMALE ARTISTS OF THE PAST LIKE PAINTERS HAD TO PUBLISH THEIR SHIT UNDER THE NAMES OF THEIR HUSBANDS IN ORDER TO GET THAT SHIT PUBLISHED AT ALL

NIGGA WHO IS CLARA SCHUMANN

NIGGA END YOURSELF ALREADY GODDAMN YOU'RE MAKING ME SICK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

how?

why do you namefag?

think i've found it. is this it?
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S67331680

not saying i agree with op, but i doubt anyone in that thread was female

>17 people have replied to obvious copypasta bait even though the first reply was "pasta"
hmmmmm...

Because I can.

>>>/r9k and are that way, resented virgin.

You can also kill yourself. I suggest you do that.

Who cares
I'm here to waste time, don't overthink that shit here

Nigga you mean goddamn you've got spikes on you're tongue goddamn nigga you sharp and witty as a spoon my nigga damn

Does this apply to your beloved mother and grandmother?

spikes spikes spikes

Are you being serious?

NIGGA WHAT CRINGE ALERT I'M OUTTA HERE!

lol i forgot 2 add text

B A I T
A
I
T

What OP says it's actually true. I met this girl when i was 20, she was a nigger fatass but she was pretty nice and a good girl, and she liked a lot of music, but always with just one motive: to seem interesting and fuck someone.
It's like women don't have fucking sense of taste.

>i understand art because i like anco, death grips, and kanye instead of twenty one pilots, the 1975, and kanye

Its clear that you have 0 experience with non basic women, while most people have shit taste there are a few girls out there who get it, and when i say few I mean only a few.
Using PUA terminology to validate your position why don't you go mentally masturbate some more fag

what makes you a beta cuck is this huge, over arching, untrue statement . how could such a thing be proven? it comes from what I can only imagine to be;
A.rage at being in some way cucked
B.rage at being a sad beta with no female attention

2 far friendo just 2 far u really want over the top this time boi just too much man holy crap just 2 far just 1+1+1-1 far just a bit far lad ::://///::/://// thats too much man just tone it down a bit lad 2 2 2 far boi just a bit much 2 much man just over the like you crossed the like this time boi and ur gon pay ;;;^^^^^]{]]]])))))):::););););)));^) just a bit much calm down lad ;;;^^^^))#

The entire country of Japan.

Henry I warn you you little autist

A brass horn

The same could be said for a lot of men actually

No I won't reply to this post fuck off
Dude, why do you have to use the advantage of my connection and post stuff in order to change my post number in order to try to say something to me? Are you fucking retarded you diaper sniffer? I'll destroy your life kiddo

That only proves that men are willing to step outside the box more than women and try new things

>why do you have to use the advantage of my connection and post stuff in order to change my post number in order to try to say something to me

You wouldn't understand, that's a thing between me and henry
gonna crush dis niggas ass
coward ass nigga i spit on yo mommas grave you fuckin schizo spastic

t. permavirgin grand wizard

You're delusional, no one absolutely no one is trying to get laid off Sup Forums, or any anonymous message board, considering they're anonymous.

NIGGA PLEASE I GOT TO LEAVE AGAIN CRINGE ALERT CYA

ganz bestimmt nicht

Back to /r9k/ with you.