Does any university rank in the top 10, 20, or even 25 for their Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey teams...

Does any university rank in the top 10, 20, or even 25 for their Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey teams? If not, which universities have the best total rankings of all 4 major sports? The only one I could guess would maybe be UCLA or Oregon assuming they even have Collegiate Hockey

Probably best to figure out which schools play all 4 sports.

Initially I thought wisky but they don't have baseball.

So you're looking at Notre Dame unfortunately

Yep. MAYBE Ohio State as well.

Possibly. But I'm fairly certain their hockey team isn't currently as good as Notre Dame's, and I sure as shit know their basketball team is worse

If I recall correctly Michigan has the most national championships in those 4 sports combined (out of schools that have all 4 sports and have won a national championship in each). In fact I think Michigan is either one of or the only school to do so but its been a few years since I read that somewhere.

11 in Football
2 in Baseball
1 in Basketball
9 in Hockey

True dat. Notre Dame sounds like the closest, or maybe Michigan?

>college hockey
I didn't know this was a thing

Hockey rules out pretty much all of the Pac12, SEC, Big 12, and most of the ACC. So you've got like Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Notre Dame, and maybe a couple others.

You can add in some more schools if you count FCS for Football, otherwise that's about it.

College soccer is a thing too. Bet you didn't know MLS has two lower tier divisions beneath it as well.

Apparently Arizona state has a NCAA hockey team

Who knew?

>furpuck

I'd guess Michigan but I don't know about baseball. University of North Dakota won hockey this year and wins division II in football all the time but I don't even know if they have a basketball or baseball team.

Many colleges in California have hockey but it's not NCAA and they use NHL sized ice.

Connecticut I think at least exists in football and does ok in hockey and good at basketball. No idea about baseball.

What is the point of college sports? Universities should be for learning.

>not going to a hockey school
my university's only D-I sports are mens/womens hockey, and i love it

This. American universities are mickey mouse tier
>pay $20,000 a year to sit in a lecture hall with 800 other students and take exams that are entirely multiple-choice questions
But hey, at least you get to cheer on your university sports societies!

The fuck are you doing on this board you faggots?

Also,
>hockey

money

sounds like hockey is not actually a major sport then doesnt it?

bigger than college baseball

>tOSU

Yes

Wisconsin would be pretty high on the list if they had collegiate baseball.

No it's not

Werent they in the top 16 this year?

lol

I mean, maybe not in the nigger infested south or in the worst coast, but I'm talking about the relevant part of America here

Michigan is probably the closest but they aren't top 25 in basketball. They are also good at women's sports, gymnastics, swimming, wrestling, and cross country. Stanford is pretty balanced too.

It's weird though because most southern schools don't have D1 hockey and baseball is better in the west and south because it's not 10 degrees outside when the season starts.

We have hockey at UCLA but I'm not sure it's full NCAA