Seriously, is there anything stopping us from winning the Euros and the World Cup back to back?

Seriously, is there anything stopping us from winning the Euros and the World Cup back to back?

I genuinely can't think of any legitimate reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=BnkI6RUu6p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

arsenal players worming their depressing little way into the squad; fucking up the feel good vibe with their autistic brown fanbase

It's coming home la!

At least Oxlaide-Chamberlain picked up a lengthy injury, so that's one down.

France will stop all us

The team is shit. That´s the true reason. Wales has better chance of winning.

CHAT

terrorists tbqh

The more Spurs players in the lineup, the better chance they have.

Walker, Rose, Dier, Alli and Kane should all start. Wouldn't blame Woy for throwing in Mason either. Townsend deserves a shout too.

>I genuinely can't think of any legitimate reasons
Milner

Will Germany or France be playing?

We're better than them.

Rooney will start every game

D E L U S I O N A L

No, you're delusional to think past-it Germany and overrated frauds France can better England. Sure it'll be tough, but 8 times out of 10 England will beat those teams.

France

Woy will play Rooney over Kane and Vardy.

>more chimpouts in the lineup

Albrighton and Simpson on the squad, please. Leicester City lads know how to close out the big ones.

One word - Rooney

Woy

Rooney and Wilshere getting automatic starter spots for no reason whatsoever

And the other two times they'll lose on penalties in the quarter-finals.

There are 4 English players who featured in almost every game for champions Leicester this season. Only 2 of them will make the squad. 0 of them will start any games.

Jack Wilshere has played 6 minutes of football this season iirc. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it really isn't. Hodgson is on paper stating that Drinkwater and Dier are still in his shadow.

Sterling will be preferred over Albrighton because he plays for a top, top team like City.

Lallana scored a goal against Villarreal yesterday which has 100% consolidated his place in the starting line-up.

As for Rooney, well, "Wooney is Wooney". Another actual tautologist Hodgson quote.

I wouldn't take a single player from Le Arse. Nor Liverpool. Losing breeds losing.

You're not better than Spain you mong

Memexico bandwagoning Spain because muh language. You do realize they cucked the fuck out of your country, right?

Milner should definitelly be in the starting line up. Clyne and Walker are about as equally good as two players can get. Lallana should absolutely be in contention for a starting position. Henderson could also play, if he seems fit. Considering the form Vardy and Kane is in, they should start, but Sturridge should at least be considered as a serious option.

>the better chances they have.

>spurs

Leicester players know what it takes to be champions

Basic skill deficiency compared to your opponents is a pretty solid reason

>yfw the FA actually just fields the entire Leicester team in England strips while they meme their way to glory

England has a good generation, with a nice core of players from Tottenham and Liverpool. We all know the secret of recent sucess is having internationals from the same club (Spain, Germany). So it could be THEIR year...

Reminder that England has a record of 0-0 in Euro Cup Finals

Reminder that Denmark, Greece, Czechoslovakia and the Soviets have all won the Euros, and England has never even made it to the finals

Reminder that Portugal, Yugoslavia and Belgium have all at least gone to the finals, where England has not

Reminder that Spain, France and Germany all have 2+ titles to England's 0.

can't wait!! I'll wear my england jersey at public viewing events when germany plays to piss them off

Yes, Yeees.

Boost your ego. Convince yourself you have a shot at the title. It's gonna come home this time lads.

this squad couldn't do anything, wonder how the current squad is going to play... anyways, I'm pumped

a mixed Leicester/Spurs XI will bring it home matey

>I genuinely can't think of any legitimate reasons.

I've got some bad news for you.

hello where are the defensive midfielder

sterling
wilshere
rooney
all will start in france

>Sup Forums still believes england will win

Will there be any dissent if Arry starts Rppmey every game?

>ENGLAND´S BRAVE DAVID JAMES

This squad vs France has produced one of the most memorable choke in modern football.
90 min' : score is 1-0
93 min' : score is 1-2

Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Croatia...
Good teams basically

if england actually manages to win it is the ultimate proof that meme magic is real

>all these anally ravaged continentals

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

>Verratti ruled out of Euro 2016
>The Paris Saint-Germain midfielder and Italy international will undergo groin surgery later this month and is set to miss the upcoming European Championship in France

ITALY BTFO

Gentle reminder that if, after beating the host nation and humiliating the world 'champions' at home, you STILL haven't realised that England are going to win the Euros & World Cup then you are an actual ABE and should end your life before you embarrass yourself anymore.

>italy
>good

we're fucking shit this year m8
may not even make it out of the group desu

---------------------Buffon
Darmian--Bonucci--Barzagli--Antonelli
-------Florenzi--Mortoschifo--Parolo
----Candreva------Pellè----Insigne

dreadful

Vardy and Drinkwater need to start, especially Drinkwater.

Our defense is fucking shit and Drinkwater has already shown in an England game he is capable in his defensive abilities. We also have no CM, so he has to play. Everton shit can stay away.

>Englishmen = Always overconfident of their own abilities
>Stupid people = Always overconfident of their own abilities (Dunning-Kruger Effect)
>Englishmen = Stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=BnkI6RUu6p8

According to Oscar De La Hoya we probably have.

If Montoshito gets a ticket to France Italians should just burn FIGC HQ to the ground
Gonna be fun when Z scores 3 against you though

Im really pissed about this

>we actually have a more exciting team than italy for a change

feelsgoodman

lol England will never win anything

>inb4 "that flag"

Should be something like this, but Cunte is a massive fag

everyone's talking about the canelo - khan press conference and that mistake by de la hoya, and I just can't watch that video, I would cringe too hard, I would die

I can see some meme make it to the final the greek way and play either spain/france/ger. Anyone can win it which makes for a good EM. Unless the muslims bomb it

>Walker
>Rose
>Dier
>Alli
>Mason
>Townsend

Only in burgerland.

Forster
Rose-Cahill-Smalling-Clyne
Dier-Milner
Barkley-Alli
Vardy-Kane

I believe lads ;.;

Sharia law in London perhaps LOLOLOLOL

England more than 50 years without winning a World Cup and European Championship never won

>Forster over Hart
>Cahill over Huth
>Dier over Hendo
>Alli over Lallana
>Vardy over Sturridge

Stay keked, my friend.

>Huth
Fuck it, let's get Neuer as well

Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, The Dutch, Wales, Zlatan, injuries, talent, terrorist, Brazil, Argentina, talent, The USA, talent. Other than that can't really see any reason you don't sweep the international tournaments.

>Huth

Why is there no comfy epl thread?

Big Sam

>Huth

MATE

Didn't you forget something?

>implying northern ireland won't 1-0 England again

If Vardy wins a world cup it will not only be the GOAT World Cup win, it would be the greatest sporting win, story and moment the world has ever witnessed. Euro's would also be really great, but it has got to be the World Cup to be perfect

there's other teams playing as well

>this flag
>this topic
Gtfo Van der Jeeuw

>read >Forster over Hart
>think Yeah he's right on that
>read rest
>kill self

Woy will find a way to fuck it up, trust me

We're not really.

And Beckham missed a penalty too.

No Chiellini? De Rossi? Pirlo? Marchiso?

Injured? Retired?

So is Hodgson gonna be smart enough to start Kane and Vardy ahead of Rooney?

Kane will start. I don't know why retards continue to think he won't. Rooney will likely start behind him, or to the left. Vardy I suspect will be on the bench, or start on the right

Henry Winter Verified account
@henrywinter

Sterling: "I have to win. If we lose a game, I sit for 20, 30 minutes in my kit, looking at the floor, just thinking on what could've been.'

Is le pacey nigger #834 going to be in the team?

So what formation are they going with? 2 up front or no?

Have you watched MOTD lately? All Hodgson's pals on there keep saying how Rooney and Welbeck still have a lot to offer England. He's totally gonna force Rooney in for "muh captain english heart" and Welbeck for "le hardworking black man out wide"

Probably 4-2-3-1, or 4-3-3.

>All Hodgson's pals on there keep saying how Rooney and Welbeck still have a lot to offer England.
Don't think I've seen anyone say that about Welbeck. So I'm calling you a liar.

>it's a lets undermine our manager before the final squad has been picked episode

No fucking wonder the world thinks England fans are fucking spackers.

Danny Murphy was saying it literally about 2 weeks ago

Must have missed that. Still, he doesn't pick the squad/team, he's not even involved on the England set-up, so it doesn't matter what he thinks.

Where is verratti??

This
It's probably Woyes' last tournament in charge too.

Hodgson.

I don't know how he managed to escape the last world cup unscathed, probably because he's close friends with the "big England journos" like Henry Winter.

He should never have been manager in the first place, and no matter how many times he BTFO of San Marino in qualifiers, he'll still be tactically outclassed on the big stage against the big teams

>Van der Jeeuw

What?

You really think the only fucking reason Hodgson kept his job was because of Henry Winter? Are you really that retarded? And what about the all the pro-Redknapp football journalists like Friar Samuel that do nothing but shit on Hodgson at every opportunity?

>He should never have been manager in the first place
So who should have? The FA announced that they'd only pick an English manager after Capello, which limits the pool incredibly.

>Milner

Literally stopped reading there.

Literally WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE LA: the thread

He's not been too bad under Klopp at Liverpool. Something like 7 goals and 14 assists

Should have been based Pardiola.The French slags would have been getting it this summer.

>I don't know how he managed to escape the last world cup unscathed
I'm not sure, but in qualifying we played really defensively and did ok (same with Euros). Then before the WC Greg Dyke started going 'if England are going to win we need to play attacking football' etc - and Woy's tactics changed. I think the orders came from above him to change the style of football, which turned out to be a disaster. Especially as Woy has only really ever been successful by making teams hard to beat. So I think the FA couldn't sack him because they were the ones who told him to play differently.

>but in qualifying we played really defensively and did ok

Yeah, our defence was just too much, even for the mighty San Marino, Lithuania and Estonia....