7/10 is the highest I'll go

It's a 5/10 at best. So much filler

sorry

I agree fellow user

This. Some great songs but it's so inconsistent and doesn't flow at all

No, just no.

This album was shit

And so was this one

It's not shit just mediocre. I wasn't even hard to get into despite what Sup Forums says.

Defo just shit, if I wanted to listen to some retarded homeless dude on meth hit random notes I'd just go walk down the street for the nearest busker.

>it

i bet you're easy to get into
;)

Expand your horizons.

go wank over kevin barnes you fucking faggot kill yourself

Whooaa man chilll, what is White album like your favorite album or something? Go listen to some Little Richard and Bill Haley and get enlightened

All 'legendary' albums are overrated. . .

We're all really impressed about how cool and
unique your taste is!

I feel like you've transcended our lowly tastes and what you've told us here is truly groundbreaking. Thanks for sharing it with us.

This piece of shit

I love King Crimson but I gotta agree, this is their most overrated album, they have way better stuff

>Post em

Or how about we actually discuss why be believe them to be overrated, instead of just posting images and being a contrarian for the sake of it.

Larks Toungue in Aspic?

Tbh boring as fuck album

It would've been so much better without the horrific failed experiment Moonchild. is their magnum opus for sure

certainly influential but everything came after is wayyy better

>boring is a criticism

Anything made by The Beatles

>shit lyrics, some good lines but mostly psuedo-artsy garbage
>shit music, cliche-sounding blues rock with no rhythmic drive and all the songs are too long
>literally one good song on the album (Like A Rolling Stone)
>pretty much every other music-poetry crossover is better (Patti Smith, Van Morrison, the entire genre of rap)

Yes it is you retard.

It isn't?

no

You'll get it sometime. TMR is one of those albums that are actually not overrated. The idea of the album is so genius and simple, like a deconstruction of free jazz and Delta blues and rock and roll, mixing these genres in such an inevitable way and with a surrealist sense of humor.

Read the stuff that Lester Bangs wrote on this album.

I can agree with this. Meat is Murder is their best work imo but TQID is certainly up there.

youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o

Yup.

Yeah it's overrated but honestly it's overrated to such an absurd degree, if people weren't wearing Dark Side of the Moon t shirts and boxers like it's the Nike logo I'd say the album lives up to its acclaim.

The first four Velvet Underground albums are simultaneously overrated and underrated. I feel like I love those records more than most people who talk about how great they are, and when you press them on it it sounds like they're almost trying to explain to themselves why they're good.

?????????????????????????????????????

Black Sabbath was better with Dio

Moonchild is great.

Also discipline is by far their best

The fuck?

accept the truth pleb

Go play in traffic, homo.

Go back to Iraq you bisexual nigger

I would, but your military destroyed my home.

sorry

This album is shit

and "fun" is just a buzzword when it comes to video games

duh

??? nigga if you don't get the fuck...

>tdsotm
aw, fuck you >:^(

Watered down unoriginal psychedelic rock for indie kiddies

DSOTM is a good album, probably overrated, but good non-the-less

This album is perfect and your opinion is wrong.

I can see people not liking this album. Honestly, the opening track is really the only one that blows me away.

What? How? Who says, "my favorite album is close to the edge by yes?" This album is pretty damn good as well.

Well, given it's meme status, no duh it is overrated. Still a solid album, just know what it is and don't see it as god's gift to earth.

I loved this album, can't agree.

Ya'll are just haters, man