Prove me RIGHT NOW that the real Paul McCartney didn't die in a car accident and was replaced with a look-alike

Prove me RIGHT NOW that the real Paul McCartney didn't die in a car accident and was replaced with a look-alike.
There's no way his bone structure could have changed out of the blue.

its literally exactly the same, the haricut on the right and angle makes his head seem longer

The Charli XCX photos are more convincing than the Paul ones

Alright then, here's another one.

>person gets older
>"he was replaced by a lookalike"
Are there people who actually believe this? Have those people never seen someone age?

Pretty clearly the lighting.

Different photo angles

are you retarded or something?

Look at the lips.

what is an angle+aging

lmao again, what is aging, weight gain, skin sagging

>Paul is dead fags BTFO

People still care about this talentless hack?

which one?

10/10

The only truly talented in Beatles was George

Ahhhhh fuck you
You're a living breathing meme if you seriously think that

which one?

john lenonn worked for cia

>Rubber Soul supposedly had clues on the cover

>Paul died in '66

Uhhhh

Who?

Did he get to bring friends?

How autistic are "Paul is Dead" fags?

ikr the real talent was ringo

in the photo on the right he's turned slightly more away from the camera, you can tell by comparing how far his right eye is from the bridge of his nose. he's also being lit from the front in the right photo, while he's being lit from the left in the left photo.

You know, I've always just not cared about this one. I believe in some wild, stupid shit, admittedly. This one never got me, mainly for the reasons stated here (It's really easily disproved). But even if I entertain the thought, like, they were both pretty great. Ostensibly the "impersonator" was actually fucking better, both in the Beatles and everything "he" did after. So who gives a shit?

who the fuck cares anyways, I prefer faul

This is only funny if you're talking about Paul

I'D LIKE TO BE

UNDER THE SEA

UNDA DA SEEEEE

SLEEP

TIGHT

Masters of the Universe

Just Imagine Sup Forums in that Beatles existence of 7 years.

King shit.

He is talking about George Martin you idiot

You'ld start with Justin beiber & end with Nico jaar, shit ridiculous.

What about the differences in camera lenses?

no Ringo was the best one

second paul was way better than the first if you're right, I don't see any problems

he had a stunt double for the movies, theres pictures of them next to each other. that's how the rumour started.

we should start making fun of this meme by doing these same comparison pictures for every old musician that's still alive

Yes

The real reason for which you can tell Paul isn't dead is because, how the fuck would they have gotten a songwriter like him for Sgt. Pepper, White Album, Abbey Road?

ringo wrote them
neopaul wrote ringo's credits

what if the "first" Paul was actually Paul-2, an imperfect clone?