True

the "patrichuns" on here are ignoring it

Sup Forums was never great

also Franck Ocean's blond is sick

#viral

#pleb

>black woman in the cover
Not listening to it, thanks.
Also stop viralling your shitty WE WUZ KANGS shit on this MOTHER. FUCKING. BOARD.

She has a cute voice and good lyrics but her flow sounds kind of lazy sometimes. I think she'll need to experiment with her sound a little bit more if she wants to have any kind of relevance. Also while I think she had good choices in features I hope she doesn't come to rely on them

where do you go to get paid to shill
i need money 2bh

kys

I know you don't have much life experience yet, but take it from me: no one shills on Sup Forums. You gotta remove the tin foil hat and get some fresh air to understand where I'm coming from tho

I know you don't have much life experience yet, but take it from me: that was sarcasm you stupid fuck. read the comment i was replying to.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Ahh, the smell of nostalgia

hey if it makes you feel better newfriend

no you're just legitimately retarded

I wish there were people who actually paid to shill stuff on Sup Forums. would be a great, easy job.

anyway, Diddy Bop is a great song.

haven't you got your container board

It's shit you fuckers with no taste

People like you make this board worse

post your fave 5 albums from this year faggot
i know you wont twink bitch

where can i download just the instrumentals? what ever happened to hip-hop artists making double releases like that? fuck man.

i can 100% guarantee that you haven't listened to it

Plays the Music of Twin Peaks
Blackstar
The Glowing Man
Nonagon Infinity
Emotional Mugger

jesus christ, be more white, you fucking mayonnaise boy ass bitch.

>alright but nowhere close their best
>you probably got into the bowie death memewagon
>their worst post-return album
>bland as fuck psych, get some taste faggot, try mad river or red krayola at least
>more bland shit, garage rock is the antithesis of taste

fuck outta my sight 2bh

How is it being force-fed taste?

why does moo hate black people?

lol

I was listening to acid rap and heard her on the track and decided that I would download this. Ironic I see this literally a minute later

What is this album

Why is that skull man wearing a black girl face on his shirt?

Noname - Telefone

eh, it's good, but it's a bit too victimizing for me at times, which is a theme covered so many times by the rest of hip-hop. Some of the lyrics as well were kind of bland, or just downright annoying. The features were all shit except that Danny Brown soundalike on the final track.
It's better when you're multitasking while it's on.

Sup Forums doesn't. Sup Forums fetishizes black men and their penises, and part of that fetishization includes posting racist comments. Hiro doesn't pay attention to the site enough to hire actual mods to prevent offtopic content from being posted, so Sup Forums continues to run amok.

So you didn't listen to the record? Thats cool, but from troll to troll I recommend not being so transparent next time

are u serious ?

Nice trolling my man, but I've listened to it multiple times in order to formulate a reliable opinion on it. I know a lot of people list it on their AOTY lists, or even as their AOTY, but it has too many problems for me to consider it a great album. I like her aesthetics and the melancholy atmosphere of it all, and am excited to see what she can bring to future releases. It's good, just not great., for the reasons I have stated in my original post.

reminds me too much of my ex girl

When the sun is going down
When the dark is out to stay
I picture your smile, like it was yesterday

Good albums, too bad you're an obnoxious bitch so people will hate on your picks

>WE WUZ KANGS
>retards still regurgitate this old meme
>meme has been said more often by Sup Forumstards than all of the black population so far
Clear your calendar and focus on killing yourself today.

I don't get it. Sup Forums was given their own cesspool to spread cancer in, yet it still makes its way to other boards. Why?

>D-do I f-fit in yet Sup Forums?

not gonna lie i don't like 4 of those 5 albums but nonagon infinity is pretty good

also it sounds nothing like mad river or the red krayola?

Torn between loving and hating. She seemed really off beat at certain points, but it also seemed intentional. That doesn't make it less grating, tho

>Noname off the drugs
>noname quit the weed
>Tefefone delight
>love is all I need

What did she mean by this?

You're retarded

you have shit taste retard

Sounds like she's coming out. Black lesbians matter.

cancer

>fucking triggered

That's COINCIDENCE, not IRONY

It's fate pleb.

Google - Reverse Image Search

It's a part of the new chicago-based positivity style rap where artists are pushing to let go of the vices that are keeping people sad and oppressed by themselves. Chance also pushes this a lot, although he definitely still does psychadelics.

I find it interesting. Basically, doing drugs, drinking, and smoking might offer short term reprieve, but it's a lot healthier and you'll feel a lot better if you try to focus on improving yourself instead of relying on substances to be happy.

lol this sounds like the squarest shit I've ever heard

So Chance markets himself to rich white pre-teens with overprotective parents? Kek

>woman """"""rappers""""""
have sex

>new

That positivity shit was all Chicago was known for before drill completely took over. YOU GUYS ACT LIKE COMMON WASN'T DOING IT TWENTY YEARS AGO FUCK MAN.

Chicago just has a weird split with an established black middle class and a fucking black underclass that are all affected by the same violence, it's just that Chance and his preppy bunch got to stay in safe houses at night, they weren't living on the Terror Town blocks or streets. That split is evident in the music that comes out of both black classes in the city.

I wonder if we'll ever see Chance and currently banned from Chicago Keef or Herbo on the same track. Wonder if that track would be gospel or drill.