twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FLOCKA

Is Playlist is on Spotify.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZa7h8NW1Ng

youtube.com/watch?v=D6ZWXWkBgpU

whats it called?

surprisingly good desu

the dude studied jazz bass at berklee
kinda bummed that he's stuck to this sort of absurdist comedy stuff instead of maybe doing some music stuff, but then again i watch all th eshit that he does anyway.

"Shit i like", on the account "The Eric Andre show". It's really good desu. Eric is a big Punk and hip hop fan. He also studied cello (or at least some string instrument) as his major.

Investigate 311

Surprisingly listenable.

He studied the Upright Bass in Berkley

he has very eclectic taste, shame that he doesn't get better musical guests on his show.

Kraft Punk and 311

new season sucks ass

BIRD UP!

he got Flying Lotus on his most recent episode, and Danny Brown on the one before that. he's also had Action Bronson and Killer Mike in previous seasons.

eh it's not been amazing but it's only a couple episodes in. biggest thing for me is the new house band isnt as funny.

Also Beyonce and Jay Z

>Venetian Snares
>Deathgrips

I really like it so far desu.

No incredible skits yet but the interviews have been fucking great. TI was great. Jack McBrayer was probably the most surprised I've seen one of his guests. Hanniball's brother in the Malaysia Pargo interview was fucking classic.

I don't get why he hired a proper band though. It would've been funnier if he just had a really shitty band to play really shitty tunes because that would actually fit the vibe of the show.

tonstartssbandht

the only thing i hate is he's really driving the popular bits in to the ground now. the ranch thing feels really forced

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE KRAFT PUNK

He has my favorite What's In My Bag? of all time. His taste is greatness.

The ranch bit was never that funny as well. I'm hoping for another hannibal presented episode sometime.

It was always "forced" and hillarious

I don't know. I find the new season more creepy than funny tho. I kinda like it.

sup mellow mike

first season will always be the worst one tho

>Jack McBrayer was probably the most surprised I've seen one of his guests.

I mean, Eric and him knew each other for sure, so they probably cut the parts where he was calmer.

i think McBrayer has been the best episode he's made

buzz me melados by the Oriental Background Dancers

The new season is amazing

>melados

>shitmat
explains literally everything

Jesus Christ.

Could he bite any harder from h3h3?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is eric but u can call me t3h m3xic4n oF ir0ny!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very ironic!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet ironic ppl like me _… im 33 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch mde w/ my my nigger co-host (im being ironic if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite youtube show!!! bcuz its SOOOO ironic!!!! shes ironic 2 of course but i want 2 meet more ironic ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
FLOCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!