ITT: we're 16, we identify as genderqueer communists and we just discovered RYM

ITT: we're 16, we identify as genderqueer communists and we just discovered RYM

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/metaldiscussor
saddude69.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you like Andrew Jackson Jihad?

You're dumb

My interests include baroque, power electronics & death industrial, serialism, second viennese & darmstadt schools, atmospheric black metal, girl group & brill building, musique concrète, renaissance, death/black doom, prog./tech. death metal, harsh noise, synthpop, electro-industrial, idm, extreme & unclassifiable/weird metal, performance art/conceptual, etc. /// soviet montage, melodrama, exploitation, queer cinema, horror, experimental, woman's picture, formalism, science fiction, conceptual.

Yeah, you could say I am something of an intellectual.

My manner of speech and references to obscure nerd culture can be overwhelming, but I assure you I'm pretty humble and we can strike up a good conversation!

My favorite band is Gorillaz and I LOVE Doctor Who.

Pic not related?

nah, ramleh are deffo an RYM and tumblr memecore band.
OP should have went with some more universal memecore though, ramleh aren't that recognizable to people who aren't clued in on memecore.
shouldve went with rallizes denudes or keiji haino or somethngh.

Most albums on pic count for it.

Tfw I like almost all of those albums

Wew

you can check out my last.fm and tumblr if you want

last.fm/user/metaldiscussor
saddude69.tumblr.com/

Almost all the albums there are pretty good, I don't really understand the purpose of the list.

I've never met anyone who has listened to the majority of those albums concurrently who I would call a "poseur."

when i was 16 i had no internet access and was listening to old italian prog so idk what are you talkin about

It's just your average Sup Forums b8 image

I guess I took the bait then.

Fug.

a cursory glance through your tumblr and albums chart makes it extremely difficult for me to believe that you're 22 years old
talk about being intellectually and emotionally stunted lmao

speaking of ramleh, anyone got a link for grudge for life?

im 21 and i just discovered rym HEHEYYY

>I've never met anyone who has listened to the majority of those albums concurrently who I would call a "poseur."

That's because you are a poseur yourself.

>I don’t care if you’re having a good day, fuck your good day. I’m not having a good day, I hope anyone reading this has a bad day. There’s an inequality in enjoyment of life, there’s a lot of people out there who are having fun and it makes me fucking sick, sick to think about their stupid precious little lives. Fuck your happiness, and fuck all happiness. Fuck the endless pursuit of vapid stupid pointless happiness. I want to slap someone in the fucking face, all their stupid vapid happy expressions, they know nothing.

>I hate this world so fucking much. I just woke up from a sleep and dreams because once again the air in my room was too hot, the air conditioner wasn’t turned on. Then I tried to fall back asleep with the air conditioner turned on, but it was too cold. So I turned it down to a lower setting, but in between it’s air cycles it would drip water into the cups I have set up under it. I wanted to kick it out of the window. I could find no comfortable position to lay down in, I wanted to fall back to sleep but my body itself was making me pissed off. Then I started to think about all the things which are much more frustrating, and it reminded me of how much I fucking loathe this planet that I live in. I would go into all the things that piss me off, but you wouldn’t understand; well, maybe you would, but all the people who should understand wouldn’t. Violent thoughts flow through my head, fucking anger, hatred. There’s so many things which should not be, and so many people who I wish I could just stab in the face.

Are you for fucking real ahahahaha.

are you autistic OP? wtf r u talking about? god damn making up memes

You take everything I say too seriously. Part of the liberating thing about tumblr is you can say things and not even mean it. I sometimes write thing solely because I feel like writing them, because I feel like expressing something which I feel would be fun to type. Perhaps I was in a rather bad mood when I wrote that first thing, but it's a bit of an exaggeration of how I was feeling, I was taking how I was feeling and sort of playing around with it. You can also see it in one of the writings that just next to that particular one, actually.

It's been something which I have been trying to figure out how to do. I have wanted to figure out how to make a writing which is nothing more than playing around with words, it's difficult for me to accept that with something as, say, a drawing, you can make something which has entirely no meaning, but when you're writing something there has to be some sort of objective with what you're writing. I wish that I could find a way to make, say, abstract writings, writings which have no clear purpose but instead just play around with words, in a rather beautiful way if possible.

You also didn't look at the very most recent post, which is a direct contradiction of that first post you quoted, which says that I wish all my tumblr followers would have a nice day. You're really not very observant. I'm sure that if you wanted to be you could come off as more intelligent, or at least less presumptuous.

nobody cares, you anime fag

You're trying to make fun of something but that's just being a patrician?

LOL

t. /daily/ cocksmoker

Seconded.

that's not restricted to tumblr considering we're doing it right now. it merely serves as a vehicle for you to vent by way of the postmodern ironic epistemological quagmire we're in

look into modern poetry or eco's semiotics

Upvoted xD

(You)

Kek

hipster garbage =/= patrician