ITT: Post your favorite band's best album

ITT: Post your favorite band's best album

ok, you start

faggots
Close but no cigar

Pls no bully :(((

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

faggot

kys

In Rainbows
The Suburbs
Acceptable answer.
I would be more inclined to accept this if you weren't such a faggot.
Any album but this.
Sure, but who likes the Who that much?

How can that be their best album with a song like "My Wife" on it? I love most of its songs, but holy moly that one is unbearable

If they took the best of Load and Reload and released only one album, that would be my actual favorite

I really wish I liked this album more, given all the love it gets from Sup Forums. I'm more partial to Dots and Loops.

Fuck you Sup Forums.

Other guy is right and you're a pleb. Spirit a best.

easily the best

I love Dots and Loops too, but it's a different side of Stereolab. Try their first album, Peng! I'd say it's more accessible than Transient and with an overall similar sound

Fiona>John Cale>>>Nico>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lou

Sometimes the meme answer is the right answer

>band

Kill yourselves

the last good thing that richard ever made

KC is my favorite band but they didn't produce my favorite album.

People should not be allowed to have tastes this shit.

Periphery has a special place in my heart, idk why but they're my favorite band to this day, listening for like 5 years now..

>not Visions
and I like Art Angels btw

thats not when the pawn...

I'd take Here Comes the Indian as a valid answer too though.

Come back when you're sober.

She was so young. This album was above her weight & she represented a full grown woman.

Too impressive.

Emperor Tomato Ketchup is my fav

p2 is better

They did, it's called Load. Reload is just what they recorded for Load, but wasn't good enough to make it on the album.

Also, good album, but who like Metallica that much? [spoiler]Probably a lot of people.[/spoiler]

>favourite
so, he's lying? It could be a completely wank 0/10 BODTF tier album and your response is still fucking invalid

6/10 made me reply

I know they're not the best and are pretty terrible post their self titled but they're still my fave and this album is amazing.

i don't get the appeal of 21 pilots can someone help me understand?

Non black people represented on Jewish television.

It's music for edgy teens

offspring is best band

Not saying there's an agenda, but the agenda lead us & hell says HI.

Best album of the 70's by the objectively greatest musician of all time.

True
I would choose the Lonesome Crowded West, but this is a close second

Said agenda would be pushing Gangster rap on the masses on behalf of for profit prisons &schools.

Blue bloods pay, jew blood accepts.

I think it's their best, too. Such a dark and menacing feel on this album, i don't understand anyone who says it's their weakest

that album is trash, only their albums after ixnay of the hombre are good

He didn't say "post your favorite album by your favorite band" you fucking retard

blue album is better. you could even make the case that green album is too. I enjoy pinkerton but it was so fucking embarrassing what happened with the aftermath of the release. It got panned, Rivers said he regretted it, they moved on, then years later hipsters started giving it praise and awarding it these near perfect scores for some reason I still haven't figured out, and Rivers claims it was his plan all along and he secretly loves the album.

Just stick to your fucking convictions. If a few years from now pitchfork starts claiming Hurley is this fucking masterpiece, is everyone going to suddenly reverse their opinion on it?

Close, but no cigar.

You kidding me? It shows a lot of growth on Entwistle's part, at least in the songwriting part. From songs like "Boris the Spider" and "Silas Stingy" and "Fiddle About", mostly simple (but not bad) songs for children, to "My Wife", a comparatively complex song with more robust lyrics.

They've never topped Exmilitary. Haven't listened to Bottomless Pit yet but I might not even bother.

That's not ...Like Clockwork

Their best is Ride the Lightning, pleb.

Low is by far superior.

Bottomless Pit was god awful even if you Don't like anything beyond Exmillitary

no it's kill em all dumbass

agreed

This or Blood on the Tracks.

Just waiting for some pleb to say Blonde on Blonde

ok fantano

Not falling for it

good answer.

Also agreed, wish it hadn't been memed to death.

Where do you stand on Strawberry Jam?

>not Here Come the Warm Jets

Judge me

>not yankee
wow, an actual wilco fan
is there another acceptable opinion? wl/wh would be aight' too I guess

8/10
9.5/10
9/10

You're all fucking stupid

came here to post this

I respect your opinion but Late Registration is the best Kanye album to me