Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural selection.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

i would fuck hillary hard and fast
ama

How hard?
How fast?

>hilary
>being a smug pepe

>Americans
>attractive

Why are they better looking then ours?
You find a lot of ugly mongs there too.

Sorry your parents made you ugly user :(

>Americans
>Attractive
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The typical White American 20 year old is decent looking. We age like milk after that

but americans have that mutt vibe which is very off-putting

Move out of the south Bubba

Lmao what

Any country is more attractive than the UK

Oh yes, so good looking and not inbred at all

Fuckin monkey stay in the tree

คนอเมริกันขี้เหร่เหมือนหมา น่าเกลียดจังเลย 555

Half of the girls on campus are fat potato faces

What kills me is she JUST. KEPT. HAVING. THEM.

Sorry, but when I take some cookies out of the oven and the first one tastes like shit I'm not going to bake the rest of the batch. They're not a bag of potato chips, dumbass. You can stop at just one.

American is SHIT.

>Why are white Americans so good looking?
They aren't, it's just brits who are notoriously ugly.

Attractiveness is greater than 50% related to health, fitness, and habits. The major determining body part is the jaw line.

Notices that all ugly retards don't have chins, looks sick, and have terrible body posture. While literally god and goddesses are health, have good looking jawlines, and stand tall. This fact is true regardless of race or nationality.

Just start getting /fit/ and you will be 50% more good looking if not several fold more handsome. You can start trainning your jaw line now by constantly "mewing". Just google mike mew if you are wondering what that is.

>stand tall
>the guy from the vampire movie
lel

Americans are better looking than Swedes

best looking posters maybe but that's because we're normies who stop by Sup Forums to visit.

we don''t have any real professional neets/good posters. even the hispanic guy virginia joined the military.

source: rate me threads on Sup Forums

The best looking Americans are those in the midwest, and they're just German

Haha, no. Swedes are the best looking people in the world.

NEETs would never post their faces. Brazilian NEETs post their faces all the time but this is a depraved country where no one gives a fuck about anything.

haha yes, I have visited LA and Stockholm and you don't comart at all.

not true
not true

Swedes are the best looking people in the world and your butthurt denial will do nothing to change that.

No they aren't and pretending you are because American media memed it doesn't mean it is true.

that one on the left, man

he's going to rise above it all

>the butthurt denial continues

>the self delusion continues

>tfw second best
>tfw still ugly
haha

Yes, your self-delusion continues.

me in the middle

Have you ever visited California?

Please do keep up your butthurt. It amuses me.

>Just google mike mew if you are wondering what that is.
I did this. Interestingly, he mentioned Nordic diets as being good for your jaw and consequently your facial aesthetics.

I really would have thought Russell Crowe would do better.

they will make america great again