What is the salary of your country's leader?

what is the salary of your country's leader?

USA
$1 a year

Other urls found in this thread:

tusalario.org/chile/main/salario/salarios-de-los-famosos/presidentes-de-america-latina
youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI
youtube.com/watch?v=js8iFSTOjKc
spectator.sme.sk/c/20051537/kiska-gives-away-his-salary-ten-families-get-537-each.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when you realize your salary will drop to 400,000 a year

The president makes more than a dollar. Ours makes $327,400 canuck bucks

90,000€ or something like that

>by law I have to take a salary, so it'll be $1 a year
>donald j. trump

He's a known con-man.

$380,000 USD

I was working on his tower when he refused to pay us.

maybe you shouldn't have done a shit job

Are you a kid?

t. pablo

Stupid hick.

230.000.000$ year

pablo confirmed

you have to go back

You are so fucking stupid.

juan pls :DD

Were you that retarded mongoloid that couldn't even tell the difference between a Chicano and an illegal immigrant?

$200k per year

Nah, I believe him, taxpayers will be lucky if they come close to even with this clown's extravagance tho, and that's not even getting into his not fully understanding concepts such as conflict of interest or what a blind trust is, who here wants to bet his net worth triples after he leaves office?

>couldn't even tell the difference between a Chicano and an illegal immigrant?
You should be tho? Yet you still go apeshit about muh deportations and literally dont understand what illegal means.
ps. fuck your illegal hermanos.

By the way, the president with biggest salary in latinoamerica is guatamala's

tusalario.org/chile/main/salario/salarios-de-los-famosos/presidentes-de-america-latina

Really makes you think

Not the brightest Mongolian on the steppe, are you?

The Chicano is the anchor baby of the illegal immigrant.

Luckily, the Republicans own 69 of the 99 state legislators now so we can do an amendment to the constitution to get rid of birthright citizenship.

Isn't this guy splitting his time between the White House and his penthouse? The logistics behind that are going to be way more expensive than that. Also two US presidents didn't refuse the salary but asked it go to charity instead.

Sorry for not knowing coke dealer slang.
Maybe you can teach your senpai back in mexico.

>the difference between a Chicano and an illegal immigrant?

One of them is illegal and the other should be.

I'll bet it'll go down. Guy's loaded. His company will still make money despite him so if he goes back to being the
CEO then I imagine it'll go back up. There's no way to tell whether it'll be affected by his presidency or not cause it's already too big.

>69 of the 99 state legislators
?????
That wasn't slang.

are you an illegal?

Not the brightest chicano on the hood, are you?

he declined the presidents salary?

No

>69 of the 99 state legislators
There are 99 state legislative chambers in the country. Republicans now have 69 of them and thus have the power to easily amend the constitution.

Legally minimising tax is LEGAL, unless you love to pay taxes?

Orale, guey. Nosotros some Aztecas y mierda. Que viva la revolucion. Dia de los muertos no es halloween, gringos. REEEE. Vete pa' tras indio enano.

>not mentioning the > $45B he has in his coffers already

the fucker is going to make america great again, worth it to give israel some more power or what ever don't care, just sate the jewry.

He isn't worth that much 2bh

He's already pledged to increase foreign aid to Israel.

worth it if we get something in return.

I doubt that many of us actually have aztec blood in us desu.
You'd still need a super-majority in congress to approve it and don't mention the constitutional convention because it's never been done before.

>get something in return.

Well, our King is said to be major shareholder in Shell, Unilever, Phillips, KLM, the Rotterdam harbor etc. His grandmother owned 25% of Shell but nobody knows how much he still owns.

The monarchy costs 113 million a year according to the 2008 government budget numbers, before smart accounting made the number vanish. 84 million of that were 'other expenses', such as buying a house in Greece and renovating his palace, his servants, etc.

The Kings salary is 1,4 million a year. Plus 600k for his wife. And 5,2 million a year for his mom. All expenses paid.

Lefties just get angry that there's someone besides them not paying taxes.

what is that like 1 cent per person to continue legacy?

When the crown princes becomes 18 she will also get a salary of 1,2 million a year.

>yes goy attack the king class
>ignore merchants who take 99.99999% of everything

Our country isn't run by jews. They died in WW2.

>died in ww2
>get told in synaggogue to not write down jew we are doing a 100 year long story of holocaust
>don't write jew, close down synaggogues etc..
you're probably a jew.

Disgusting monarchies, they should all burn. All country's leaders should be democratically elected

Our King has the support of 85% of the population in the polls. So, he has the support of the people regardless.

But our Prime Minister isnt elected either. He's the result of negotiations between parties in the parliament. And usually the leader of the biggest party gets to be Prime Minister, but that's not always the case. We've for example had a business cabinet in the past where they just proposed business men. The ministers the parliament proposes then usually get appointed by the King. Only on very rare occasions someone gets rejected.

>yes fuck monarchies
>long live losantos who owns all the food
>who's going to fight all these corporations and collectivities when the people can barely eat?
>no one, shut up kulak tsar is dead you free to be slave now.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI

Agree. How do people not living in republics get out of bed in the morning?

In 2012 our former Queen refused to appoint some ministers because the negotiators had forgotten to ask for her advice.

subsdizing 1 person is good, it's centralization and the collective empowering one interest seperate to the rest.

why do you think (((they))) killed the Tsar and monarchists throughout the world?
individuals without collective power are easier to beat than Kings.

BASED

cos they were poor and communists
kinda like murrica right now

I agree
That's because your people are genetically cucked
loyalist traitors

Still, it's a retarded old world idea that one person thinks he is superior to someone else just because of his blood, fuck them, they shouldn't get any money or any titles.
Yea
Are you unironically a monarchist?

I'm loyal to America, this is politics, you dope, I die here.

I am unironically a power centralizer that is an interest seperate to Merchant classes.

Actually, we ditched our Spanish/Austrian monarchy in 1550 or so.
Then we were a republic for many years until 1815.
Our republic was so inefficient in decision making they voted to centralize the power and give one person the command over the entire country. Which would make it easier for us to compete with France and the UK.

The King we chose was descendant from William of Orange. A war hero and our version of George Washington, who liberated us from the Spanish/Austrian rule. So our monarchy was literally elected.

Over the years we stripped our monarchy of most powers. But he still has more control over the government than most European monarchies. Especially because, well, he is the government.

If is true, your country really needs to take a hard look at itself.

fuck off mate, republicans are cancer

>he does it for free

According to the constitution he has to sign all laws, appoint all ministers, judges, prosecutors, mayors, can fire the parliament and senate. Is the chairman of the supreme court for administrative matters. And the ministers can't disagree with him in public so they have a meeting every monday. The military only swears allegiance to him. And he often goes on trade missions with our captains of industry to get a foot between the door with other leaders.

But people still believe his role is mostly ceremonial because the ministers who aren't allowed to disagree do the political matters. Do you believe it? We do.

Democracy is by default inefficient and encourages politicians to think about their image rather than their countrys well being

Don't reply to a leaf.

Yeah, it's not perfect, but it's the best we have.

The next king of Thailand has some bizarre tattoo on his back, wears belly-shirts and probably has a thing for lady-boys. That's what monarchism allows.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like the Dutch are pretty politically naive.

Politicians are still debating about giving the monarchy a real ceremonial role, like in Sweden and the UK. But they have been debating it for more than a century. Our King has to sign such a law, but he said if people wanted he would step down.

But things usually work out well here. He does his job fine.

>when you realize that his salary went up because he doesn't get paid a salary

>tfw our King is above the law and as such doesn't pay taxes
>so there is no reason to give himself a 1 dollar salary to avoid taxes

>tfw Republican one party state
>they'll have at least 6 SCOTUS justices by the time Trump leaves

>Shell, Unilever, Phillips, KLM, the Rotterdam harbor etc
I didn't know that any of these were Dutch other than phillips

Really made me think

I agree, let's not have a non-partisan check on the legislature

Or he could give his salary to charity like JFK

any chance of napolitano being nominated?

We also have some pretty big other companies. From the top of my head ING, KMPG. Aegon. Vitol. AkzoNobel. Wolters Kluwer. Heineken. etc

Carter did it too.

>Yeah, it's not perfect, but it's the best we have.
No, its not. Most people have no idea at all about politics. For example: In the american election just now there were lots of people voting for Hillary because she was a woman, thats it they didn't have a real reason other than shes a woman.
Same with Trump where lots of their supporters are only looking at one problem and that is immigration ignoring the rest.
This is the same everywhere with democracy and neither is it anywhere near fair.
The top in a democratic nation is almost always made up of elites, nepotism is a very big thing in democracy.
Democracy also delays reforms and if the reform isn't in the intressts of those in power it won't pass.
Monarchs were usually alot more connected the country than politicians.

>thailand
Military dictatorship, the monarchy there has no order anyways.
If you want to see monarchy then go to pre-ww1 Europe not some backward jungle

Couldn't tell you, I haven't been paying attention to the potential justice picks. What's up with Napolitano?

Sup Forums has been memeing up a storm about Trey Gowdy being nominated for Attorney General which actually isn't too unlikely since his name has been in the works for half a year now. It's probably going to go to Rudy though

>Heineken
Always thought that Heineken was Lelgian

youtube.com/watch?v=js8iFSTOjKc

>Most people have no idea at all about politics
For all we know you could be one of them.

Gowdy is establishment as fuck. What's happening to the whole drain the swamp movement?

Still proves my point :^)

>What's happening to the whole drain the swamp movement?
It's going out the window like everything else he promised

A-at least the Rust Belt is going to get it's industry back, r-right? Right???

>trump says to drain the swamp
>becomes king toad instead
Blue collar families are finished.

Unless he defies all expectations and makes American industry viable again, yeah they're finished. It wouldn't be any crazier than the rest of this election though

Russia
~5200$ in month

t. Russia Today journalist

0€

He's giving it away

spectator.sme.sk/c/20051537/kiska-gives-away-his-salary-ten-families-get-537-each.html

>evades tax that's supposed to be used for public spending and primary balance
>now cries out for infrastructure and how big the debt is

kek

He did not even spend all his salary, according to the interview. Probably friends billionaires are paying for the lobby.

I should add that he's probably the exact opposite of Trump. Our president is a liberal and restrained when it comes to personality.

>japan complaining about other countries debt

>Leftists
>Working

Sure thing buddy.

Our country had debt against our own people
America owes people from all around the world

>America owes people from all around the world
70% of our debt is owed to Medicaid/Medicare, Social Security, and various other government programs. Try again Hiro