Why do Americans have to eat during sport events?

Why do Americans have to eat during sport events?

BIG

Why do Germans have to have muslims rape women during New Years?

they have to eat during anything. Which explains the obesity rates in that country

because the times of the games are almost always around dinner time and you're there for like 2 and a half hours so you naturally get hungry you fucking downy
rekt :^)

because their games are waaaaayy to long.

because i'm hungry, lol :)

What else are you gonna do, stare at a fat Dominican waddling around a diamond for 5 hours?

every single time germany has an inkling of usable domestic power, they declare war on the entire world. every time an american goes to a basketball game, the modern version of watching two mandingos destroy each other like pit bulls, they eat a sausage with peppers on it or a hot dog. literally the only food germans ever eat is sausages and hot dogs. so while i consider german cuisine to be very good and i like to eat it when i go to watch blacks display their athletic prowess which they have because they're musculature is fundamentally different than white people's and they have more testosterone both in the womb and developmentally, making them more aggressive and irrational, and making it so they can't think rationally or abstract ideas very well (much like a woman), i don't think that germans are very good people. i don't like jewish people either, but i don't want to kill them all, and i also don't eat sausages and hot dogs for every meal and drive a stick shift (literally antiquated technology... why don't i just use a bike or a steam engine if i'm going to use a manual transmission, lol. why don't i use a well instead of plumbing.)

Are you yuros too poor to eat or drink while watching your sport?

Dont understand the retarded op question

you think baseball is fun to watch or something?

American sports are so boring that they fill the time by partaking in their favourite pastime: eating.

I normally binge eat when Im bored at home.
So I guess murrican sports are just boring?

baseball's gay and boring and since a lot of growing attached to a game at the pro level is somewhat living vicariously through the team and players you support, a lot of fat people like baseball because a lot of the players are fat too, so it's an easy self-insert for them. although they could never play baseball, they can imagine that they could. if that fat, sweaty spick can do it, why can't i? that's why, i think.

anyways, i can't imagine watching a baseball game and having that be like the primary thing you're partaking in. even baseball fans feel that way i guess, which is why they drink and eat the whole time. baseball is background noise

>favourite
>vourite
>our
>u

>eurodumbs

>not getting drunk with your friends and enjoying delicious stadium food while watching your country's pastime

i almost feel bad for some of you

Imagine taking pride in not doing things while watching someone play sports...

Brits aren't allowed to have alcohol in the stands because they've proven themselves to not be civilised enough. Can you imagine not being allowed to have a beer at your seat?

tbhat make sense, but germany has no right saying it

They can't even stand up for the whole game if they wanted to. And when they do, it's called "safe standing."

DOMINICANS BTFO

terrible pasta

wasn't there some fan in britain that got his season tickets revoked because he wouldn't stay seated during the game

Worse, they actually killed like 96 of them.

someone post the schalke fan with vomit all over his shit

>10c beer night

I'd like to see some Americans on our football/basketball games trying to eat lol

How, not like your piece of shit country have any food to even eat.

We eat muslims

That is NOTHING to brag about.

I agree, they are way too skinny for a normal meal

Based serbs

flavour
behaviour
colour
honour
Aluminium
favourite

We spell different, get over it.

You spell differently

post stadium food

Cause baseball is boring as fuck

burgers are gonna burg

>impyling what you drink is beer

this is a fun meme

we're usually not casually sitting down with ridiculous amounts of unhealthy food while rooting for our favorite teams, no

>eating at a competitive eating event

inb4 MUH MICROBREWS

>a hot dog is a ridiculous amount of food
>a small bag of popcorn is a ridiculous amount of food
>a small serving of nachos is a ridiculous amount of food

What the fuck do you guys eat then?

>small bag of popcorn
>small serving of nachos

don't kid yourself

Are you implying microbrews aren't beer? There's over 2,000 microbreweries in the country. Just because the only knowledge you guys have of American beer is cheap mass produced water beer doesn't mean that's all there is

Baseball is boring as shit. It's not just the eating, it's the half empty stands, texting, chatting, taking selfies, even sleeping. I have no idea why people even pay for baseball tickets and then try to distract themselves from the what's happening on the field because it's utterly boring.

Fuck off British beer is shit, don't act superior. You're only lucky you get beer from Austria and Germany cheaper

Hey I know you from Sup Forums

>MUH MICROBREWS

This 2bh

Umm okay. I've literally had nachos at a baseball game. They don't give you shit. Notice how most of that tray isn't even for nachos? And do they actually sell bags of popcorn smaller than that in Europe?

Euro immigrant here. Most mainstream, commonly consumed European beer is utter dogshit, especially the big lagers like Carlsberg, Heineken or Beck's, literal piss.

Just like in America the smallest brews are the best, I mean Belgian ales like Delirium tremens, Gulden Draak or Trappist beer.

>he doesn't have local breweries in his country
>he thinks bringing up a point first makes it invalid
>he thinks the fact that other countries unironically carry shit American beer says anything about American beer as a whole and doesn't mean that your country is fucking stupid

Most places here have local breweries mate. You're not special snowflakes. I'm simply mocking the fact that every time someone makes fun of american beer, there's always that one fedora-tipping hipster who brings up his obscure microbrew of choice. It's fucking hilarious.

Because it takes an hour to get there, 3 hours for the game and an hour to get home. Factor in showering and other errands, turns out you need to eat at some point.

We dont live like starving euro waif faggots so were allowed to eat once in a while.

So your saying your country has >Muh microbrews!!?
Lol fucking hipster trash, get out of here

What do you have?

Carrot sticks?

I don't think it's being a fedora. That's like saying cooking at home instead of gobbling up cheap big macs is a fedora behavior.

Also, we can afford it.

They literally don't understand that America exists as its own place with it's own unique ways of doing things in each region. They think that drinking a lesser known beer is "hipster" even though it's pretty much the norm in a lot of places now

American culture has permeated the world so much that they think they literally know America from what they see on t.v. and they have to trash it because their country is insignificant in comparison to ours, in today's world anyways. Our country obviously does have problems, but this is why the rest of the world is so obsessed with mocking us

>they have to trash it because their country is insignificant in comparison to ours

Good comeback...

because the games can take a while

>HAHA AMERICANS DRINK PISS!
>No, we also have microbre-
>HAHA MUH MICROBREWS, YOU FEDORA HIPSTER