There is no reason to be a meat-eater scum in this day and age. Why are you one?

There is no reason to be a meat-eater scum in this day and age. Why are you one?

are you that gommie faggot?

Huh?

There is no reason to be a whiny bitch either. Yet here you are

because it's tasty?

I'll let the industrialy processed nutrient paste to whoever likes it, pretty sure you can makes some pills that bring the exact amount of everything that is needed.

>whining
I'm not whining, just pointing out that there is a better place, away from the shadows of ignorance.

>not raising your own meat
>not giving them the /comfy/est life on the planet in gratitude for their sacrifice
>not killing them yourself

Well people eat meat for the same reason they eat candy. Sure, it might be pointless, but it tastes good

>There is no reason
It taste good. That's reason enough.

People are generally stupid and short sighted, yes, I agree with you.
like them:

I'm a vegan and I feel much better than before.

Eating meat means supporting animal cruelty and damaging environment.

>Eating meat means supporting animal cruelty and damaging environment
Only if you buy from industrial farms, local pig farming is essentially carbon neutral if you grow your own vegetables

So you have never eaten anything får the sole purpose of it beeing tasty?

While I agree with the cruelty part (at least if we talk about industralized meat) the enviroment factor is really small unless you eat shitty meat. A regular flight from Sweden to Spain would harm the enviroment more than eating meat for a whole year

being vegan is the only way to have dignity and be fully human

>humans were designed to domesticate other animals and use them to our advantage
>it's inhuman to use domesticated animals to our advantage
What did PETA mean by this

>designed

Because unlike your kin I cannot survive on bananas alone

> humans were designed

There's that farmland American education at work

so i dont become a veggie faggot

go vegan

Not eating any meat is going to hurt your health long-term just as much as eating too much meat.

Vegans will start dying off in a decade or so.