Is there anything that Sup Forums can unanimously agree on?

Is there anything that Sup Forums can unanimously agree on?

Messi is the GOAT

We've agreed that the USA is more culturally influential than the EU

Sports exist

>in b4 no they don't

australians are shitposters

no one actually likes apehoop, all the "fans" are just thirsty for the bbc

Athletic activities exist. Sports are just a metaphysical concept buily around them. Sports do not exist

wearing the fox, wearing the blue

surely we can all agree on these dubs

Canadians are the worst posters here.

The concept of sports exist, thus sports exist
The same thing you said about sports can be said about athletic events, which could be reduced down from that infinitely

gookclick is not a sport

>gookclick
Oh my fucking sides, that was pretty good, Frenchy.

But on topic, OP is a faggot.

Without a doubt

let's be honnest, I didn't invent anything here

What is gookclick?

hello newfriend, enjoy your stay

these

here

I meant this one too

The only ones who ever mention BBC are the people that hate it. Fucking obsessed

The concept of me exist, but that doesn't necessarily mean I exist. Assumptions aren't fact

djokovic is actually a bot and you either have to lull him into shit, play with inconsistent pace and malware him like simon or combine with pulling the trigger and trying to blow him off the court like the servebots or wawrinka/kei. and slice!!!!

anything standard or predictable is a death sentence

"you" do/does exist, but that doesn't mean you exist, depending on what you consider existence to be

18-1

the idea of positivism in science holds that whether or not something is actually true or not is irrelevant, only whether or not we can model what we observe. it doesn't matter if gravity exists or not, but we think that we have a pretty good idea of how it works in our world and if you throw something in the air, you expect it to come back down. when that happens, it means that our model is still relevant. the real truth doesn't matter, only the part of it that we can understand and that affects us does.

so, sports being based out of human concept doesn't make them any less real to us. we could all be living inside a dream world, but this world feels real enough to us that the difference is irrelevant.

Fuck wrestling.

lol no

Is there anyone on Sup Forums who dislikes Leicester City Football Club?

oh piss off m8

me

Jokes on you I'm a bot

Filtered

>moyes

ESPORTS IS FOR FAGGOT NERDS

if it gets them to stop going back and forth with that nonsense, it's worth it.

to answer OP's question though, if we're talking about Sup Forums specifically and not just sports fans in general, it's probably that mods suck dick or something like that.

We can agree my post is dubs

Why tho?

They became friends with that faggot steph curry, that makes them automatically evil.

this

>stop talking about stuff I don't like
Autism m8

>sports are stupid, why don't we focus on more important issues as a society?
>esports are a sport, they deserve respect!

the overlap of people who say those two statements is huge and i fucking hate them.

Ur alone on that one, pretty sure most of us agree we miss seeing wwe generals around here.

Ovi will never EVER get the cup

i only like ranieri, the rest of them are annoying

Nobody on Sup Forums likes our jannys, not even the jannys

we're wasting our lives on this place

Womens athletics is of lower quality than the male equivilent

>what is synchronised swimming
>what is figure skating

/wwe/ belongs on Sup Forums

LOL

Sports are a social construct.

Gays not welcome

>he hasn't shaved plato's beard yet

Average Ronaldo graduate ladies and gents. Canada has progressively became more and more of a joke since Justin Bieber.

Synchronized swimming doesn't existe for men officially

Male ie skaters are infinitely better than their female counter parts

Mens figure skating is much better and the other isnt a sport

>sports

Guess you're one of those guys that think pool and chess is a sport too.

Gorgias and Socrates can you please leave sports for the pleb? I'm sure you two have more importante matters to discuss with eachother.

I think we can all agree that powerranking threads were the best thing to ever happen to Sup Forums

I think we can all agree that powerranking threads were the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums

I think we can all agree that powerranking threads were the most neutral thing to ever happen to Sup Forums

this

this

womens sports are a joke

MMA doesn't have the best athletes but is the closest thing to a real sport/competition

Soccer is unbearable

i respect the mods, they get rid of a lot of crap, the only thing they don't get rid of is this daily spammer:

You're such a minority though. This was supposed to be a thread about people agreeing with each other.

None of these things are majority opinions.

Like, not even close....

Pool is very slightly athletic since you have to stretch to hit long shits
Chess-Boxing is a sport chess by itself is a game

>you have to stretch to hit long shots
>athletic

>messi and ronaldo are the best 2 players of all time
retards, everyone

also
>bringing up Justin bieber
kek

Holy shit you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Stick to, well whatever you do in Canada. Bandwagon American sport teams or whatever.

This
We Mexicans are a close second, though

lacrosse is crap

>not new zealand or argentina

Chef at Wendy's
8.75$/h

It would be better if Leicester won EPL playing

Banging messis wife.

Stonerplank is not a sport

e-sports aren't real sports

WWE belongs on /asp/

Is there any sports league that has no offensive name?

Seeking leagues that do not have teams with these names: devils, wizards, magic Brewers ETC

Ummm maybe the nfl?

I guess there's Buccaneers though
And raiders

That's no good

All of /spee/ agrees that Brady is GOAT and that he literally did nothing wrong. Also that Jupiter is best in conference.

>bawwwwwwwston