Lets go yanks

hi

great thread

better?

always

>117 M grapes taking the mound today
>Mr. 217M Aces tomorrow
>The Cuckler closes the series

We better fucking sweep, anything less than that will be pathetic.

Alright Mr. Grapes, for all the fucking praise you've been getting, you better fucking keep producing today.

How many hanging sliders will get crushed over the wall today lads?

Wait what happened to CC?

go sox

You're playing >us. You have nothing to worry about.

>right to left
Well at least it's accurate

Relapse

LE EBIN XFIP PINETAR NEGRO

That's how they do it in Japan you dip

That's what I was meaning you fucking faggot

Wow Steve, the head is the easiest part of your body to move out of the way wow i didnt know that amazing steve

Man the guy covering for Remmy sucks ass.

At least the guy who's filling in for Don is pretty good.

No need to use derogatory words you fucking nigger

BASED X
A
S
E
D

X

KEK

Joe's worst enemy (the shift) strikes again.

Will the Yankees score a run?

Hahaha! That """""PICKOFF"""""" attempt.

Yeah and Teix will hit against the shift

DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE DONT FUCKING RETIRE

Not that it mattered

THE LARGE FATHER STRIKES AGAIN!

>Pineda

Did you know that 2 runs is more than the Yankees have scored this season.

THE LARGE FATHER

>HE'S

>ACTUALLY

>RETIRING

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

DFA fucking Pineda already fucking Cashman.

FUCKINGBENCH PINEDA
FUCKINGBENCH PINEDA
FUCKINGBENCH PINEDA
FUCKINGBENCH PINEDAFUCKINGBENCH PINEDAFUCKINGBENCH PINEDAFUCKINGBENCH PINEDAFUCKINGBENCH PINEDAFUCKINGBENCH PINEDAV

>small left field porch
>designed for left handed hitters kn the yankees system
>pineda
>taken deep by the opposing team

2018 getting cucked by your own design
Stankers errbody

>tfw no longer have to face the White sox starting pitching, so the hits are rolling in

BASED

james kaprielian when?

kys my man

>THOSE STRIKES

r u srs rn famalam ump?

I just got back, I fucking despise women so much.

How did the Sox score?

>Red Cucks fans are also /r9k/ posters

makes sense

LARGE FATHER went deep

What a bullshit at bat. Holt got fucked on two ridiculous calls. But whatever, he shouldn't be swinging at pitches in his stomach.

>Yankees with two outs or with RISP

From a statistics standpoint, this shit makes my fucking head spin.

If the yankees respond by making out 1-2-3 in the bottom of this inning I'm gonna kill my family and myself on cam.

RIP in peace user

Who else is doing rain dances to get this shit show cancelled already?

>WALK

TRIGGERED

Wait until 5th for it to be a complete game.

Did it for you, bud.

Who's ready for another tough loss

lol do wins against a team this bad even count towards the team record or are they considered exhibition games?

haha Red Sox got Jacoby's best years

>Stealing on Vazquez

Lellsbury just got so fucking lucky he dropped the ball.

Maybe if you weren't trying to pull everything Mark.

We need this with a Yankees hat now

Vazquez what the fuck.

I dont care if the Yanks lose today, I just got news that my graduate thesis is approved. Fucking finally.

I think we're rapidly approaching the point where we need to just give up all hope and start selling like a cokehead on Wall Street. That would honestly be better for the long term future of the franchise than shitting around .500 all season and missing the playoffs. We'll get a protected draft pick if we finish bottom 10 and it would allow us to recoup whatever value we can out of certain assets (Teix and Beltran are expiring, but we might get decent returns for Miller, Gardner, and McCann).

Your picture, not mine

>tfw Teix won't wave his no trade clause
>tfw we have to wait after the season until he's gone

How can a group of """"""""professionals"""""""" can collectively suck so much cock at the same time?

the pre collapse is in

IT'S

THE

FUCKING

YANKEES

Come on Grapes, jesus fuck.

Well this game might be rough, Porcello is due for some rough tides

Our best player since he has signed IMO.

they're obviously not being paid enough
if you pay them more then they'll play better

based

Yeah like pic related

1-0 to Beltran should have been fucking launched

The Ben Cherington Model.

Is Arod dead? I misheard one of the announcers

Is that your family photo?

arod is kill
cc is kill
hal should be kill

>glassbury breaks again

>Jack Curry @JackCurryYES 59s59 seconds ago
>Ellsbury cringed & grabbed right hip after rounding third. When he got to dugout, he walked down stairs with athletic trainer. Stay tuned.

KEK

HES ALREADY BROKEN

>It's a groin strain for CC and not a long term shoulder injury, that would let us off the hook for next year

gotchu senpai

Lelsberry kill.

Is anyone else nervous about the steroid allegations that are gonna drop eventually?

Just got out of work listening to game on radio. Did don make the trip to nyc?

just injure my shit up desu

We Judge now?

lol the cuckees have broken ellsbury without any of the benefits that he used to have when he was healthy

Jesus Christ FUCKING SELL YANKEES

>tfw pretend to get hurt, so get to stay home from work and play MLB: The Show all day long

Some part of me thinks either Shaw or Ortiz is going to get busted.

I'm worried as fuck tbqh with you Joe

THIS UMP

IS DOGPOO

mcdonals or jack in the box breakfast?

>This ump

Oh boy its one of THESE games

No Don OR Remmy.

The guy covering for Don may kill the guy who covers for Remmy.

saved
All >we can really sell are Beltran, Headley, and a shitty Pineda. Maybe McCann but he's getting older.

that's not sandoval

someone tell the nesn camera man to lift the camera up its too low

Im thinking its Arrieta and I dont mean any memes when I say this.
The way the MLB is going about it makes me think theres a BIG name player about to be busted.

I'd be fucking crushed if it was Ortiz dude, absolutely crushed, but hes 40, why bother at this point?

Oh, and Miller and Chapman too.

Is that game any good?