hocgeneral.com
sphl.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkmyQGf01NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Minnesota

gulls

>you will never score a hat trick on free hat night

>tfw you will never be a cocky hotshot hockey player that scores a hattrick with the game winning goal in game 7 of the Stanley Cup on home ice and get rained with hats

I wonder how many hats were thrown at Gretzky during his career

WHAT A FUCKING NOSE ON THIS BITCH

>you will never snatch every motherfucker birthday

tfw the good guys will win the cup this year

yfw stars win the cup

Looks like nignose to me. Also her lips look like butthole lmao

Can he do it, can he finally break the stereotype?

my dog likes you user

Why would you spend money on those?

God tattoos are straight degeneracy and I'm not even Sup Forums

crosby scored the GW goal on a hat trick in Game 7 to beat the capitals in 2009. too bad it wasn't on home ice

no
i want to huff her granola farts after a nice hike in the rockies

Nice Gabriel, mind if I save it?

What stereotype?

>beat the capitals
>not winning the cup
7/10 hattie

>Islanders score first
That means Tampa is gonna win again

they won the cup that year doofus

Not at all, Chandler. Go ahead.

Yeah but btfoing the caps isn't some kind of impressive feat, you just expect it desu

Ok guys we all know it is wrong to have a 2nd team, but if you were to hypothetically have one who would it be?
Kings fan here
Want Pens to win

that was only year 2 of the ovi chokers caps though. it pretty much cemented their choking abilities the caps had over 100 pts that season. its got to be better than a solid 7

the only acceptable other team to root for is the one that is playing your most hated team at the time you stupid mexican

>doubting Ovi

Ok I'll give 8.25 hats out of 10. Only because I literally can't think of any better ones without googling
I want the preds to beat the shorks, that goes without saying, but its better for the league if Pens win

As a kings fan I would be happy with anyone but the shorks or the pongs winning.

Nashville or Tampa would be especially hilarious due to snow nigger tears whining about the sunbelt

>le PP one timer from circle slav

Where to get wine-o popcorn munching gf?

>wine-o popcorn munching gf?
thats any girl at home. also thats kfc try using a bigger screen

thought I was the only one who noticed.

HE HAS ONE SHOT
ITS THE SAME SHOT!

Pens never did anything to us though. Crosby is a bitch but idc I want him to return to pre cuntcussion form
I'd munch her corn, if you know what I mean

first year watching hockey?

>literally do the same thing every time
>get surprised when you play the same team 4-7 times in a row and find a way to shut you down

>implying everyone doesn't brag about "the great 8" every season

i dont hate the penguins but it would be cool if a team won their first cup ever unless that team is SJ

Yeah but the only cup virgins left are literal no fan teams except for Caps

He is capable of doing shit like this too youtube.com/watch?v=GkmyQGf01NA

But he is rather one-dimensional, I'll give you that.

Thoughts on my gf?

Wild, Buffalo

Why do white guys pretend to like Asian women?

his second dimension is disappearing in the playoffs except for a few hits which get replayed over and over to insist he's having an effect on the game

By left I mean still in the playoffs

preds have good fans since the tits are a joke.

Blose will probably have more fans next year as football niggers buy miniplans and shit

shouldn't she be a canucks fan

>cherry picking
as a flat fag though DFC ages better than cow tits though

I rate the Preds fans but only because their ice girls are qt and they have the hottest team mom Carrie Underwood.

I refuse to believe there are any asians in Texas that aren't college students. Same goes for the midwest

because betas feel like they have no chance to ever get a white g/f in a globalized world, so they try to justify settling for less.
>I-I-I'm not settling
>t-t-this is better, honest!
>I actually wanted insecure manlet sons with an identity crisis!

People who racemix tend to be the lowest of those races. Where racemixing becomes the easiest option because they don't offer enough upside to find a partner of their own race. because when you date inside your own race standards and expectations are higher because sexual fetishism and/or retarded liberalism beliefs aren't the driving force of the relationship.

>mad
>at big tits

>chink couple moves from dog eat- some shithole to some place in tejas where land is cheap
>open chink eat shop
>have qt stars daughter
this happens all across the country

Asians are in every town because every town needs a Chinese restaurant or two.

They are in places you'd never expect as a result. Its good for business if you get a monopoly on a market, even if its a small cornfield town in Iowa or wherever.

:')

Clearly a dorm room though. Proved my point thanks senpai
I don't know why we all want to keep mexicans out, the real enemy are the chinese, those fuckers act innocent but you know they cheat and cut corners with everything

>be me at college in one of those 200 person auditoriums
>chinks all sit together
>they literally talk out loud to each other in Chinese during the exams
>professor is too beta to say anything

is she chinky

I get freaked out when like 6 or 7 girl muzzies all sit together in their ninja gear they make me think I am gonna get bombed or something

Did you put them in their place or do the same as your professor?

Why the fuck are they even hear anyways? I thought they couldn't learn, like it was against their religion or shit

Trump, pls no more

real talk I have like 1000 or so pics in my /hoc/ folder and maybe 10 or so have chink fans in them

>sperg out on Chinese students
>professor cuts me off and tells me to shut my goy mouth, gives me an F for talking during the exam
>hit is placed on my by the Triads

>don't know why we want to keep Mexicans out
really, you can't figure it out?
Let's compare:
One is trying to take over the country through population replacement, increasing crime rates, trafficking drugs, starting gangs, leeching money/benefits then sending it Mexico and actually influencing the politics/living quality of said country.

The other is a small minority that consists mostly of people who didn't want to get stuck working 36 hour shifts making Iphones in China. They usually own a shitty restaurant and scrape by as a decent middle class citizen.
The only city where this isn't the case is San Francisco. Chinese there are actually rich now.

People don't do shit because you get called racist. They can't prove they were really cheating or just obnoxiously socializing because nobody speak ching chong and if they do they are ching chong sympathizers
They really need to ban that shit. Total fucking security risk

California schools are literally flooded with asians. They are trying to take over

its an imigration scam
>people always need nurses everywhere
>dad sends daughter to get 2 year nursing degree
>daughter then sponsors 2 family members who bring their families over
>repeat
I did meat some based muzzlies when I was at community college though I paid $800 a semester as an in state student and they paid $10000 as a foreign national, I feel bad that illegal spics IE "dreamers" were also foreign nationals yet they got in state tuition i think

I think the good schools like standford and Cal actively apply a -.3 GPA against chinks yet they still flood the school

Holy shit I forgot about when leftists were calling them "dreamers" to fucking lel

Illegal alien>illegal immigrant>undocumented immigrant>undocumented worker

The newspeak is real

California is already majority Mexican.
It would be a take-over of a take-over.

You stupid liberals deserve every bit of it though. You shouldn't be allowed to move to other states, you should be confined within your state borders dealing with the mess you created with your retarded beliefs.
Its bullshit Californians ruined their own home and now move to other states to ruin them with the same beliefs. Why not just stay in the paradise you created?

Well I witnesses chinks openly talking to each other during chemistry exams and nothing was done so I don't think their grades are as authentic as we believe

I'm a white californian, literally leaving in a month haha

people would rather move 1000 miles away to denver or porkland rather than move 30 miles into the IE or central valley where the land is cheaper
some of these chinks have rich as fuck daddies who pay huge tuition checks and they also bribe TAs to not give a fuck sometimes,

does the city you are moving to at least have hockii?

It doesn't matter, they use their 5.0 gpas to infiltrate our society so when whatever they are plotting finally goes down they know how to fuck us up hard style

I'd understand a bit more if it was just a lecture, but you have the right to silence during an exam. Tell them to be quiet.

A based college team and an NHL one nearby. My city doesn't have hokie here though

RACIST

YOU ARE NOW EXPELLED
YOU ARE NOW FIRED FROM YOUR JOB
YOU ARE NOW BLACKLISTED FROM ANY FUTURE JOBS

Caggiula signs with the Oilers lol

Guys my wife found out she was pregnant last week. What do I do if (s)he doesn't like hokkei?

is the baby yours?

Fuck I love it when bad things happen to Vancouver

>my son hates hokkie
I have no son

Fuck I didn't even think to ask

>Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie 1m1 minute ago
>Drake Caggiula is, in fact, bound for EDM.

Is he buying into McMeme?

He'll be JUST like JUSTin Schultz.

Edmonton ruins promising NCAA players.

I think that's a really shitty excuse, but if you're that much of a pussy tell them you're like one-eighth Native American or something and say you're being oppressed?

I'd rather not stoop that low

You may have been cucked my friend

God damn CBC that olympics commercial made me want to start singing o canada

As a Habs fan, I'm very conflicted about this.

take a paternity test a month after you son if born if its yours frame it if not GTFO

Why do you post the same exact thing with the same photo every time the subject is brought up? I keep on smashing that report button too. Can't wait until you fuck off back to