Is it bad that I relate to the message of this album?

Is it bad that I relate to the message of this album?

what is the message of the album

It's a great album but idk dude I'd talk to a therapist if you can relate to the message of the album

that god is dead and no one cares

>implying god was alive in the first place

>implying someone cares

nah, it just means that you're probably gonna off yourself one day.

this, don't let it escalate to the point of attempting suicide, from personal experience, it ain't fun.

no, if you're angsty teen

I hope for the sake of you and everyone around you that there are no high schools in your area.

k

He couldn't believe how easy it was

>tfw you relate to this album and "Hurt" comes on

for you.

It depends. It's a great album with a very general message that anyone can relate to if you really understand what Trent is going for, the average person's daily struggle against themselves and their monotonous lives.

If you're actually considering suicide, see a therapist, and recognize that the point of the album is that suicide / addiction is not worth it (Hurt)

Good description

I was relating more to the monotony of daily life and how fucked up some people are. Like how some people will force themselves to fit a stereotype just to get the rewards of fitting that stereotype.

>tfw spending tens of minutes staring into space because nobody around me wants to talk to each other

Fucking this

I'm counteracting the feels with using it as a reminder to live a fulfilling life

But it's a harsh reminder

>if i could start again
>a million miles away
>i would keep my self
>i would find a way

No, some people just never ever grow out of their angsty teen phase and there's nothing wrong with that. I can still relate to Korn and Marilyn Manson lyrics. The works really just doesn't understand me.

World*

OP go get some help, you don't have to live like the protagonist in TDS. The world can be shitty, people can be awful, and drugs/suicide can seem like ways out but you can overcome whatever is going on.

Yes

I'm keking at your life you worthless faggot

>muh god is dead postmodern alienation anxiety, MAAAN
Can you be any more of a stereotypical undegrad

Are you a sex addict?

You'll grow up eventually, OP,

Unless you're referring to Closer, in which case FA is that way, my friend.

he's quoting the lyrics from the a song in the album you dumb cucktard

the complete opposite acutally, can you even read?